• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

ManUp manhandles Cuckcode 60v90+. Cuckcode officially a t1 guild

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Vertex did really well.. never enough numbers.. but thus the fate of a small elite squad of peeps, Im sure we'll see you guys at some point this week @Vudani ....
We couldn't place anywhere because of the dumb Calpheon crash still shows us as having a tower built from Sunday

Posted

Vertex did really well.. never enough numbers.. but thus the fate of a small elite squad of peeps, Im sure we'll see you guys at some point this week @Vudani ....
We couldn't place anywhere because of the dumb Calpheon crash still shows us as having a tower built from Sunday

The meta has been shifting as medium sized guilds lose their top members to replace the people quitting in siege guilds. The guilds that used to put up good fights with us are mostly on T1s now. That being said, don't need numbers to have good fights. We had some pretty dank fighting with Audacity and Kyoukai today. Was a bit one sided for us but we had a few advantages over both guilds. We'd rather lose to the handful of guilds that are supposed to be in castles and are actively taking them, than be strong enough to steamroll 95% of guilds doing node wars while being forced to pass nodes to guilds in order conscript them to act as meat shields in siege wars. It's a whole hell of a lot of fun dropping to have fun without any obligations other than getting great pvp. The most powerful alliance won the fight last night, as should be expected. We gave em hell and almost pulled an upset :P Just a few miscommunications gave the opposing factions the edge. We'll see about doin better next time. While numbers were in fact a key point in our defeat, it is not that it isn't enough. It is that we would rather pursue our favorite form of pvp without becoming something that seeks nothing other than victory. A victory not earned or that is gained through overwhelming numerical force, is not one that can truly be celebrated.

5 people like this

Posted

you are right, I should have assumed you were just going to give it away. silly me.

that doesnt answer my other question - who is ocean lab and why does he have a hardon for BC?

oceanlab is just an account bought by drafun from edan server. He has a hard on for barcode cause 1.) he so desperately wants to be relevant (probably won't ever be because despite being really well geared was absolutely trash tier in pvp and was kicked from man up for being really bad. And 2.) he really wants Senpai to notice him. You're welcome 😏

Posted

Feeding a guild a t1 to siege for you. Would be ironic if they failed to actually get a t2-t3 all week now.

Posted (edited)

What an absolutely embarrasing moment for Cuckcode/Barcode. Completely goddamn destroyed and once again annihilated. if this doesn't prove what a t1 guild Cuckcode is, idk what will.

Destroyed by ManUp's alt guild lel. 30 man advantage cant even win lel

qigvooC.png

kJBkINn.png

I not play on NA, but isnt Man Up guild who merge with shovel exploiters from Gravity? You merge with exploiters or not?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

I not play on NA, but isnt Man Up guild who merge with shovel exploiters from Gravity? You merge with exploiters or not?

I too, english maybe.

1 person likes this

Posted

I too, english maybe.

Ok i dont... Happy now? No arguments? But what can i expect from guy who is ok playing with players who bought accounts, cause their main were banned for exploiting :)

Posted

Ok i dont... Happy now? No arguments? But what can i expect from guy who is ok playing with players who bought accounts, cause their main were banned for exploiting :)

?

Posted

?

Well title Gravity siege strategist under your name say me all i need to know...

Posted

I really don't think 97 of barcode members were there (I wasn't,  kakao didnt let me log in for 20 hours) 

Posted

Well title Gravity siege strategist under your name say me all i need to know...

Dont feed him, he gets xp for successful trolls

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There were infinity more exploiting players than just players exclusively from Gravity.

Edited by Graydonov

Posted

What a good fight, could have ended differently if vision had not decided to base trade with kyo (we melted about 85% in 1 and a half minutes?). 

Long live Edan.

Posted

ded guild

Posted

The meta has been shifting as medium sized guilds lose their top members to replace the people quitting in siege guilds. The guilds that used to put up good fights with us are mostly on T1s now. That being said, don't need numbers to have good fights. We had some pretty dank fighting with Audacity and Kyoukai today. Was a bit one sided for us but we had a few advantages over both guilds. We'd rather lose to the handful of guilds that are supposed to be in castles and are actively taking them, than be strong enough to steamroll 95% of guilds doing node wars while being forced to pass nodes to guilds in order conscript them to act as meat shields in siege wars. It's a whole hell of a lot of fun dropping to have fun without any obligations other than getting great pvp. The most powerful alliance won the fight last night, as should be expected. We gave em hell and almost pulled an upset :P Just a few miscommunications gave the opposing factions the edge. We'll see about doin better next time. While numbers were in fact a key point in our defeat, it is not that it isn't enough. It is that we would rather pursue our favorite form of pvp without becoming something that seeks nothing other than victory. A victory not earned or that is gained through overwhelming numerical force, is not one that can truly be celebrated.

And if you watched Lacari's stream as I did you can tell how intense and fun it is to have a great fight on a node compared to the castle game.  Just the simple fact of not having to deal with the inter-guild politics is enough to make it more worthwhile, less stress, and less drama. 

1 person likes this

Posted

He's not tho LOL.  Go back to the EU server dodging NA pvp. 

Posted

meme is so over used

Posted

And if you watched Lacari's stream as I did you can tell how intense and fun it is to have a great fight on a node compared to the castle game.  Just the simple fact of not having to deal with the inter-guild politics is enough to make it more worthwhile, less stress, and less drama. 

lol there was a lot of politics to this node. Just ask Orca about his lie for why he even ended up on the node in the first place.

Posted

He's not tho LOL.  Go back to the EU server dodging NA pvp. 

Since i live in EU its obvious i play on Eu server... Anyway you have it so much easier on NA, cause its so much easier to get rich on your server...  Everytime i check Na server and MP i think to myself, damn how NA players can be this lazy and give so much oportunities to get rich to their smart players? 35k+ VP sold on MP, 12k+ pets sold on MP, probably a lot bigger ammount of artisan memories then on Eu too, one guy spamming forums that he will buy just full tet /tri accessories account for 5k dollars, digger exploiters buying new accounts after ban and get away with it- you guys really love to pay real money to buy progress on NA...

meme is so over used

Well i said i not play on NA thats why i didnt know... 

Anyway my question stay, did you really guys merge with Gravity exploiters or its just rumor?

Posted (edited)

lol there was a lot of politics to this node. Just ask Orca about his lie for why he even ended up on the node in the first place.

orca is the twist king. every move he does is politically motivated

all the new BC members thinking Orca would honor any kind of 1v1 agreement in Valencia, you obviously haven't seen the guy through the years in other games. Hell he even seems to get a boner when talking about how he used to backstab other guilds for 'fun' on stream. 'Its just a game and we do this for fun' the classic explanation, if your definition of fun is doing the least honorable, competitive actions out there to screw everyone else over and stagnate the game into not having any pvp, Barcode is your guild.

Already been proven by BC poaching Manup members to destroy their guild, and thats just the beginning. Brace for another Tera/AA esque shitstorm with Orca lying through his teeth, at least in 3 years on some random stream you can count on him admitting how joyous an experience it was to be the villain in the shadows and ruin PvP for a lot of people

Edited by CasualNova

Posted

Since i live in EU its obvious i play on Eu server... Anyway you have it so much easier on NA, cause its so much easier to get rich on your server...  Everytime i check Na server and MP i think to myself, damn how NA players can be this lazy and give so much oportunities to get rich to their smart players? 35k+ VP sold on MP, 12k+ pets sold on MP, probably a lot bigger ammount of artisan memories then on Eu too, one guy spamming forums that he will buy just full tet /tri accessories account for 5k dollars, digger exploiters buying new accounts after ban and get away with it- you guys really love to pay real money to buy progress on NA...

Anyway my question stay, did you really guys merge with Gravity exploiters or its just rumor?

So why is this a big thing for you?

Posted

go back to the EU forums then, you sound like an idiot.

2 people like this

Posted

The answer they are all avoiding is yes, they did.  lol  I dunno why that matters though, everyone knew that they just used the exploiting thing as a focal point and not as an actual moral objection.