• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 8th

150 posts in this topic

Posted

Title progress bars when ?:)

That's exactly what i'd like to be implemented as well ^_^

Posted

Make pets not eat so much damn food when? Pets in real life if they ate this much they would explode, your going for realism in this game make it real.

I agree with the rest, region rate change for horse breeding when?

Knowledge on npc's fixed when? I still cant get knowledge on a lot of npc's, fix all of them this shouldn't even be an issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

Make pets not eat so much damn food when? Pets in real life if they ate this much they would explode, your going for realism in this game make it real.

I agree with the rest, region rate change for horse breeding when?

Knowledge on npc's fixed when? I still cant get knowledge on a lot of npc's, fix all of them this shouldn't even be an issue.

? they dont eat that much
just make/buy organic feeds

Posted

Shortsword classes rework when? Nerfhammer to warrior/wiz/wit when?

Waaa, this company is a meme, waaaaaaaa

2 people like this

Posted

When¿?¿?¿?¿?

gavi2.thumb.PNG.1403e2404d9614478c6e52c83dc755dc.PNG

3 people like this

Posted

Will there be a small fix for this error?
Others (Including I) cant play the game because of this small issue.

If not, is there any chance it could be added to the patch?

2 people like this

Posted

Normalized LT across characters when?

5 pets when?

Dk awakening when?

Posted

WhenWhenWhenWhenWhenWhenWhenWhen

When¿?¿?¿?¿?

gavi2.thumb.PNG.1403e2404d9614478c6e52c83dc755dc.PNG

Fokk, that is ugly as fokk..!

4 people like this

Posted

Guild compensation for Calphion 1 screw over & preceeding days of being unable to attend node wars due to glitched bases?Overdue War, Wit, Wiz Balance fix? OR other classes Buff to be in line with those OP classes?

Cry more. Git gud. 

Posted

Just in case....

Processing.JPG

4 people like this

Posted

ROVE RUUD WHEN?

bdo-rove-ruud-warrior-costume.jpg

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon @CM_Yukimura @CM_Serenity
Can we get the KR costume event costumes added to our version Please!

Also Witch/Wizard/warrior nerf rebalance to be in line with other classes WHEN?
true_story.thumb.jpg.c3fda79bdacd153320b

Edited by DamienR

Posted

WhenWhenWhenWhenWhenWhenWhenWhen

Fokk, that is ugly as fokk..!

Your fake as fk

Posted

Desync fix when???

Haven't been able to afk train horses since server merge... Customer support seems to have no idea what's going on either since I keep sending them data they ask for, but stopped talking to me since then.

May i ask what anime your profile picture is from? ^_^

Posted

This patch for sure :S

bdo-dawley-syande-costume-weapons.jpg

yes! Please!!

Posted

Since most people are concerned about the Dark Knight awakening, I will represent the people seeking Kamasilvia.  And on that note...

Kamasilvia when? o.O

Posted

the whining is real this time... nerfs to whiners when????

think we need this before all the other crap ya see...

3 people like this

Posted

@CM_Yukimura,

Why are my Valentines Popularity rewards already deleted?  It hasn't been 2 weeks yet until after maintenance.  I had planned to collect them this evening now right before maintenance, but they aren't there.

Posted

Since most people are concerned about the Dark Knight awakening, I will represent the people seeking Kamasilvia.  And on that note...

Kamasilvia when? o.O

Already Preloading, the structures in the mountains south Cyclops area are there just to tease us ...

Posted

DK awakening? :D

Posted

@GM_Horizon, @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM_Aethon @CM_Serenity @GM_Axion @GM_Vheena @GM_Dew

Proper new backend systems... WHEN?

Still with the long ass, completely unnecessary maintenance.. for what will be less than 700mb patch..
Pleeeaaase spend some bloody time upgrading the following:
- Your SAN (./NAS)
- A proper database that can actually handle the amount of players.
- Better Networking capabilities
- Better servers.... (like.. d'oh)

Your Anniversary Events made it blatantly obvious how outdated your systems are.. It can't even handle the amount of players at this moment which ends up as mother******* long delays in-game whenever you want to do an action. It should have been even MORE apparent at the boss events you thought were a brilliant way to overload an already overloaded system even more.
Please.... It would fix so much in this game from rubberbanding, to delay/desync and not to forget horribly long maintenances. You'd probably even see people spout nonsense like they got better fps out of it.

JUST DON'T DO IT IN ONE MAINTENANCE. Spread it out over a few months, because you have a fair bit of stuff to update/upgrade and doing it all at once just spells disaster.
So, can we agree on being a smart publisher for once and give this game the kind of backend it actually deserves (so it's actually somewhat possible to play it without also having to pray to rngesus to prevent any mishaps on your end).

6 people like this

Posted

Yea and if you're lucky/unlucky getting stuck near southern borders you can already see new region node names. Although it's super hard to reproduce.

Funny thing actually when i died at cultists shrine [serendia] when i resurrected with tear i saw some new node name. Can't recall exact name but something Pilgrim's Death or Death's Pilgrim there. But this new region south of Serendia isn't part of Kamasilve... Well that was weird.

Posted

BDO PVP Atheross Wall vs Mexicans Trump Top 0 01%

Posted (edited)

Shortsword classes rework when? Nerfhammer to warrior/wiz/wit when?

Waaa, this company is a meme, waaaaaaaa

another noob who cant play his class=)

Edited by Kaya_Irimi

Posted (edited)

Playable male melee/ magic class when? Lol just saying... Please don't become Tera xD I know you want super powerful wifu but I want a real man >.<

http://i.imgur.com/CXPSH19.png

Edited by Dantai333
1 person likes this