• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance March 8th

150 posts in this topic

Posted

It feel... it feel another very interesting lottery (/sarcasm) where only 50ppl will "win" something

Stop expecting free crap. I would give my left nut for them to actually give us a few things like the 5th pet, Better costumes, more horse costumes, DK Awakening, taking the 10 minutes waiting time off when switching channels or switching characters. These are more important to me than free crap that you don't even use.

Posted

Pretty sure that's already in. At least I handed in seals for 30ish armorstones and can't remember clicking 30 times. Iirc it was one click.

Not in Calpheon for me at least, had t click 71 times D:

1 person likes this

Posted

This patch for sure :S

bdo-dawley-syande-costume-weapons.jpg

my only reason for creating a witch >_<

Posted

Is there going to be a fix for not beeing able to move around the order of your characters?

Myself and many others can't move our DK character up more then two places in the list.

Trying to move the DK up more then that a few times gives an error that make me crash.

Posted (edited)

Is there going to be a fix for not beeing able to move around the order of your characters?

Myself and many others can't move our DK character up more then two places in the list.

Trying to move the DK up more then that a few times gives an error that make me crash.

I can't move my DK up at all.  Stuck at the very bottom.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted (edited)

Stop expecting free crap. I would give my left nut for them to actually give us a few things like the 5th pet, Better costumes, more horse costumes, DK Awakening, taking the 10 minutes waiting time off when switching channels or switching characters. These are more important to me than free crap that you don't even use.

Its not my fault if you are brainwashed enough to wish to have them milk you more and more. And not able anymore to keep  a criticize mind to see how their lottery event is a waste of time, and just more than poor on a gaming interest point.

At this point, they should just email us all the "free stuff", you know, like the attendance reward thing. You log in you directly got your stuff, that's "perfect" since PA dont look to have the will to create fun / interesting event.

( and i dont even speak about Kakao Eu that offered us the worse anniversary event compare to what the other regions got. )

But sure, they just dangle the carrot to have the donkey move in line, and they are all happy.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Fail stack system also in the marketplace? Like more items u fail more % u gain :P

Btw, good job!

Wait, you're asking for it or you are saying that they gonna add such feature now?

Posted (edited)

When do we get Ninja buffs please...

Edited by Zeeder
1 person likes this

Posted

Its not my fault if you are brainwashed enough to wish to have them milk you more and more. And not able anymore to keep  acriticize mind to see how their lottery event is a waste of time, and just more than poor on a gaming interest point.

At this point, they should just email us all the "free stuff", you know, like the attendance reward thing. You log in you directly got your stuff, that's "perfect" since PA dont look to have the will to create fun / interesting event.

( and i dont even speak about Kakao Eu that offered us the worse anniversary event compare to what the other regions got. )

But sure, they just dangle the carrot to have the donkey move in line, and they are all happy.

So the fact that i don't care for crappy stuff makes me brainwashed... If you're not happy with what they do don't participate. No one is forcing you to do anything.

You seem to think you are force to participate in these events. I find it actually entertained that only a select few will get the chance at the prize, it makes you want it more. But i can understand that you want a fun event and get your "participation trophy" too.

Posted

5 pets when?

Posted

Patch up! 532 MB

Posted

Clear your Cache. Googling the issue would've given you this fix. Worked for me. 

Posted

Clear your Cache. Googling the issue would've given you this fix. Worked for me. 

Oh really?

I am usally the one telling people to search for shit before posting. haha :D 

Gotta try it. Thought that the problem were not on my side. Thanks.

Posted

Oh really?

I am usally the one telling people to search for shit before posting. haha :D 

Gotta try it. Thought that the problem were not on my side. Thanks.

Yeah, ever since server merger it was pissing me off that I couldn't move my mains up to the top of my list. Figured I'd deal with it. Had a guildie tell me Saturday to clear my Cache and bam, can move my characters around. Resets everything else though. 

Posted

Yeah, ever since server merger it was pissing me off that I couldn't move my mains up to the top of my list. Figured I'd deal with it. Had a guildie tell me Saturday to clear my Cache and bam, can move my characters around. Resets everything else though. 

Well first when this came out i think none could move there characters but they fixed it in a patch.

So i thought it was the same thing now.

Posted (edited)

If you're not happy with what they do don't participate. No one is forcing you to do anything.

You seem to think you are force to participate in these events. I find it actually entertained that only a select few will get the chance at the prize, it makes you want it more. But i can understand that you want a fun event and get your "participation trophy" too.

You seem to not understand that i'am more than free to criticize the way they manage their event.

Stop understand what i'am not saying ;)

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

You seem to not understand that i'am more than free to criticize the way they manage their event.

Stop understand what i'am not saying ;)

What gives you the right to criticize how the run things on their game though?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We finished our maintenance an hour early! Servers are live right now.

lol, that's a surprise for a change ;)

Edit: but yeah, too fast causes errors... exp event is gone and new event info is not available... 9_9

Edited by Emylee

Posted

What gives you the right to criticize how the run things on their game though?

Not good enough your troll ;)

Posted

RIP my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I didn't read.  fail anniversary

Posted

Not good enough your troll ;)

Not really trolling. Legit curious as to why you think you have a right to it. 

Posted

stop spamming and go playing, maintenance ended 1h early

Posted (edited)

Not really trolling. Legit curious as to why you think you have a right to it. 

Oh god, that was really serious ?  lol

That cant be serious... that's too.. i mean, wait ? really ?

Nah i cant believe you, that's necessary a troll. Otherwise and that's definitely worrying.

Edited by woots

Posted

lLOi3mP.png

Posted

Game is up earlier then expected :P