• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening iframes are joke?

90 posts in this topic

Posted

I see it does not consume any stamina or mana, its distance is by far the longest ingame and cd looks super short. I hope they are going to nerf it aftet pple spend decent money on the class :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

You're gonna keep on hoping since it hasn't been nerfed in KR 

Posted

She gets caught once and she is dead. It's fine. 

2 people like this

Posted

gosh, that looks really fun to play.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't get why people cry about classes in this game...

I mean seriously I have a 56 Zerker, 56 Tamer, 56 Sorc, 55 Valk, a 55 DK and no Wizard or Witch.

I don't cry about Wizards and Witches being OP; because I know I could make one tomorrow and make lvl 56 in 2 days.

If you think a class is too op - just make one and stop crying about it.

6 people like this

Posted

welp, one classes gets 4 grabs with 80% grab resist penetration, Another gets 100% SA/CC Resist uptime by just pressing Q every 10 seconds, and another gets to have the highest mass AOE damage AND arguably the best damage resistance ingame through a couple of buffs. So DK gets to keep her Iframes :3

14 people like this

Posted

ninja played it smart in that 2nd fight, not chasing

Posted

seems like normal daum balancing can someone tell me what the issue is?

Posted

You're not utterly blind, so I'm sure you're just a troll, but it's clear in all those videos what happens the moment she actually gets hit by anything. Automatic death. I suppose PA could nerf it and make the class 150% useless if they really wanted, right after people invested in DK, but I suspect such a move would lose them a large number of players for an obviously troll induced decision.

Also laughable to suggest this as a problem given what I've been seeing other fast moving classes do lately in GVGs and node wars. Feedz comes to mind.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Its not even a spammable iframe like sorc iframes. Yeah, way too powerful. My gosh.

I really hope this isn't some scenario where someone is just salty that their class got beaten by the new class so they immediately go to "Clearly too powerful".

Edited by Jefferson
3 people like this

Posted

I see no problems, it looks like it requires a lot of effort to avoid death and most of those abilities are not doing much damage.

1 person likes this

Posted

awakened iframes are exact same as unawakend lol

2 people like this

Posted

Ninja is more OP than DK atm. Ninja has insane evasion that alone makes him like super OP.

DK on the other hand is super squishy, she has the lowest damage reduction and evasion making her probably the squishiest class in the game. She also doesn't have combo starter from long range though most her long range skills don't have knock down so she can only chip away from afar. Retarded Ninja lands one CC on u ur dead that's so absurd, Ninja is supposed to be high evasion low damage class not some kind of immortal assassin.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja is more OP than DK atm. Ninja has insane evasion that alone makes him like super OP.

DK on the other hand is super squishy, she has the lowest damage reduction and evasion making her probably the squishiest class in the game. She also doesn't have combo starter from long range though most her long range skills don't have knock down so she can only chip away from afar. Retarded Ninja lands one CC on u ur dead that's so absurd, Ninja is supposed to be high evasion low damage class not some kind of immortal assassin.

DK has a long range combo starter (post awakening ofc because who's gonna PvP extensively pre awakening when you are in awakening 95% of the time). It's called Seed of Disaster. It is a floating and the range on that skill is very very far. If you ever see those DK RBF vids when she uses those things that shoot out of the ground that look like a giant spike, that's the skill. 

I've never heard of anyone saying Ninja is OP... lol.... The length of Ninja's combos are so insane that if you tried to use that shit anywhere outside of 1v1 you are basically putting up a sign "PLZ KILL ME". 

So basically Ninja "assassin class" should be low damage? Wtf? That makes no sense. Who the ----- are u assassinating. It's not that hard to catch a Ninja since they are a very challenging class to play. Your description puts Ninja more as a tank than anything lol. 

Posted (edited)

Ninja is insanely OP with his evasion passive(high innate evasion, +7 evasion on passive, +18% evasion from skill buff alone, holysh1t if that's not OP then I don't know what it is). He is meant to be an evasion tank not assasin. I play in JP server and here Ninja is considered the braindead sh1t class, any monkey can PK ppl with Ninja and get away with it cuz Ninja's evasion so high if u stack with full evasive gear with buffs no class can kill u in one combo. Ninja is not considered to be challenging to play at all it's one of the easiest class to play, in fact ranger is actually the hardest class to play and those who PVP alot admits it.

Assasin is supposed to be squishy not tanky, Ninja is the tankiest class in the game(due to evasion of course) and he has high damage so that alone breaks the game.

And no, u can't combo off seed of disaster, the skill has no CC.(or very weak CC)

Edited by FapperJack

Posted

You're not utterly blind, so I'm sure you're just a troll, but it's clear in all those videos what happens the moment she actually gets hit by anything. Automatic death. I suppose PA could nerf it and make the class 150% useless if they really wanted, right after people invested in DK, but I suspect such a move would lose them a large number of players for an obviously troll induced decision.

Also laughable to suggest this as a problem given what I've been seeing other fast moving classes do lately in GVGs and node wars. Feedz comes to mind.

Sounds a lot like Rangers except for the whole iframes at all times bit

Posted (edited)

She gets caught once and she is dead. It's fine. 

like all other classes?

lol. No, it's not fine. But whatever.... 99.9% of the DK players are FOTM players anyway.

Its not even a spammable iframe like sorc iframes. Yeah, way too powerful. My gosh.

I really hope this isn't some scenario where someone is just salty that their class got beaten by the new class so they immediately go to "Clearly too powerful".

Right, are you aware that you can tie the iframes together, and basically being capable of being in iframe for the whole fight with only 1 second of down time? WHILE it requires no resources? 

lol... 

"spammable iframe" - what retard ppl that never played a sorc say ;). There's that thing called stamina, onyl sorc uses it. Press P and check it out.

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted (edited)

Dont get me wrong. I think ninja in the movie did very poorly (maybe he just did not know who is he fighting with and what he can expect) and post has nothing to do with the ninja class but i wanted to bring attention to the dashes which are kinda 'unique' to the game. Every other class has either cooldown on it (ninja) or stamina consumption (sorc) or mana consumption (musa/maehwa). And most important thing: classes that could make repeatable dashes are melee so no mather how long they circle they finally need to come close to the enemy to deal real dmg. What we got here is class that can use long distance dashes without any consequences and can cast ranged nukes between them. However I am not sure if it has 100% iframe/iframe->superarmor/no iframe at all cause i do not play this char but correct me in here if those dashes have also any drawbacks.

And again this post is not about crying about my class being too weak (i think ninja is one of the best classes ingame). I am just curious if they gonna bait people with ez mode gameplay class, milk them, and then bring some balance. 

Edited by Templarek

Posted (edited)

Are you,guys,whining about something that not even release in our version?are you serious?

So what classe do you play?

Edited by Angryman

Posted

I really dont see it as being unfair... from what i have seen dks dont have super armor on their abilities ^^ more about using your i-frames to avoid dmg :p but if they got super armor on alot of abilities then yea that's kinda to much :) i like i-frames ^^ you play badly you die, you play well, you can avoid 90% of all dmg and not be caught :) does anyone know how many abilities they got with super armor on?

Posted (edited)

Dont get me wrong. I think ninja in the movie did very poorly (maybe he just did not know who is he fighting with and what he can expect) and post has nothing to do with the ninja class but i wanted to bring attention to the dashes which are kinda 'unique' to the game. Every other class has either cooldown on it (ninja) or stamina consumption (sorc) or mana consumption (musa/maehwa). And most important thing: classes that could make repeatable dashes are melee so no mather how long they circle they finally need to come close to the enemy to deal real dmg. What we got here is class that can use long distance dashes without any consequences and can cast ranged nukes between them. However I am not sure if it has 100% iframe/iframe->superarmor/no iframe at all cause i do not play this char but correct me in here if those dashes have also any drawbacks.

And again this post is not about crying about my class being too weak (i think ninja is one of the best classes ingame). I am just curious if they gonna bait people with ez mode gameplay class, milk them, and then bring some balance. 

Those dashes you're talking about on the dark knight have cool downs. There is your drawback. 

Also yes I am aware of the stamina consumption on sorc iframes and yes that means they are limited but that also doesn't mean they aren't spammable, which they are, and many a sorc just use that to either completely avoid damage or get away. This mechanic is fine, whatever, but what is silly is to go and complain about iframe dashes on a class where yes they have very limited resource consumption but they are also locked behind cool downs.

To even pull that off you need to time your dashes appropriately and pay attention so that you don't accidentally dodge roll. The abilities are not useable off of cool down so accidentally dodge rolling is a thing that can happen and will likely result in the dark knights death.

Oh and @Chun-Chun musa and maehwa use stamina with their dashes now, they have for a while.

"there's that thing called stamina, only sorc uses it" - what stupid people that don't actually know how any other class plays say.

Edited by Jefferson

Posted (edited)

Oh and @Chun-Chun musa and maehwa use stamina with their dashes now, they have for a while.

"there's that thing called stamina, only sorc uses it" - what stupid people that don't actually know how any other class plays say.

No, what stupid people don't know is that the amount of stamina required on musa dash is 50. Out of a pool of 2k, that's 40 dashes. Another things stupid people don't know is that sorc iframe requires 250 stamina, aka 8. Another thing that stupid people don't know is that sorc main atack requires 300 stamina, aka 6 atacks. What another stupid people don't know is that we gotta use both atacks and iframe, aka ... do the count and tell me who has more iframes, sorc or DK?

Also, what other stupid ppl don't know is that the downtime between iframes for DK is around 1 second. Much cooldowns, such wow.

Ofc, we are talking about other stupid people, not you, as you of course know all these things as proven in your post... oh wait...

Btw, let me guess, you rerolled to dk, right?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

awakened iframes are exact same as unawakend lol

unawakend is not an iframe, you still take dmg

Posted

Looks like a bit like pre Awakend sorc pvp to me.

Ive seen alot of his 1v1 Videos , seems like DK lacks of finishing power he has some easy attacks to get in but struggels with a follow up.

And its not like the other classes could not win. Overall DK seems kinda fine, a bit like sorc, shines in nothing but can be used everywhere effektive.

Beserker and Warri still seem stronger in 1v1 atleast judging form these videos.

Posted (edited)

I met Chun-Chun at Bashams last night on my DK, he/she? was nice

Farewell my old sorc comrade

Edited by Ryukenwulf