• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening iframes are joke?

90 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I met Chun-Chun at Bashams last night on my DK, he/she? was nice

Farewell my old sorc comrade

nigga! it was you! u tilted me like ----- :( xD

Damned traitor....

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

nigga! it was you! u tilted me like ----- :( xD

Damned traitor....

Haha, I came, you said "Spot taken please leave" I was like AIGHT G!

And moved to another channel...was emotional :D

Posted

unawakend is not an iframe, you still take dmg

pls read skill description...

Posted

like all other classes?

lol. No, it's not fine. But whatever.... 99.9% of the DK players are FOTM players anyway.

Right, are you aware that you can tie the iframes together, and basically being capable of being in iframe for the whole fight with only 1 second of down time? WHILE it requires no resources? 

lol... 

"spammable iframe" - what retard ppl that never played a sorc say ;). There's that thing called stamina, onyl sorc uses it. Press P and check it out.

So, it's the same as the ranger. I don't see you crying about that.

Posted

So, it's the same as the ranger. I don't see you crying about that.

I think that you are very confused dear FOTM player. You should try some pvp.

Posted

I think that you are very confused dear FOTM player. You should try some pvp.

what class comes close to being as squishy as a DK though? both of your examples (musa and sorc) have defensive passives, musa has evasion and sorc has evasion and damage defense.

theres no doubt this will get nerfed eventually but lettuce be reality the dk mobility and iframe are an integral part in her survivability. the same way a musas iframe dash (regardless of cost/iframe downtime) is key to it staying alive

Posted (edited)

what class comes close to being as squishy as a DK though? both of your examples (musa and sorc) have defensive passives, musa has evasion and sorc has evasion and damage defense.

theres no doubt this will get nerfed eventually but lettuce be reality the dk mobility and iframe are an integral part in her survivability. the same way a musas iframe dash (regardless of cost/iframe downtime) is key to it staying alive

What classes? Ranger, wizard, sorc, musa, mehwa. Dude, you're completely parallel with pvp. Those passives mean nothing... most ppl don't even skill them until they have surplus skill points.

If anything, DK has higher surviability than any of the above mentioned, due to it having most super armor in game and most iframes in game. 

Well, the iframe and mobility can be part of her surviablity with higher resource cost too, just like it is for the other classes that HAVE resource cost (sorc having it the highest). Why the fk must DK have everything other classes have with no downsides? Let's be real.... they made DK to be THE class that fotm players go to. The new shiny op broken class. Low requirment for accuracy, 100% critical on all awakening skills (no need for 5 point in critical), very low resource consumption (no resource mangment required), low cooldowns, tons of CCs, mid-ranged skills combined with very high mobility, iframes and super armor and frontal blocks and a dedicated block. Like... DUDE, the only thing it doesn't have is a grab, other than that it has everything other classes have and it does it better!!! !?

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

What classes? Ranger, wizard, sorc, musa, mehwa. Dude, you're completely parallel with pvp. Those passives mean nothing... most ppl don't even skill them until they have surplus skill points.

If anything, DK has higher surviability than any of the above mentioned, due to it having most super armor in game and most iframes in game. 

Well, the iframe and mobility can be part of her surviablity with higher resource cost too, just like it is for the other classes that HAVE resource cost (sorc having it the highest). Why the fk must DK have everything other classes have with no downsides? Let's be real.... they made DK to be THE class that fotm players go to. The new shiny op broken class. Low requirment for accuracy, 100% critical on all awakening skills (no need for 5 point in critical), very low resource consumption (no resource mangment required), low cooldowns, tons of CCs, mid-ranged skills combined with very high mobility, iframes and super armor and frontal blocks and a dedicated block. Like... DUDE, the only thing it doesn't have is a grab, other than that it has everything other classes have and it does it better!!! !?

Those passives do mean something, don't be naïve....that's why u have some of the top musas in KR like BJ Godna running a tri centaur belt...

I understand what your saying and I partly agree with you, such as resource cost should probably be more steep. but when u compare to classes like warrior its not a massive difference, and warrior will still get wrecked by zerkers and more so than not maewhas as well

warrior has all of those things including a grab, not only that but its mobility skill is low cost iframe with more distance than the valks comparable dash. lingering SA off of block allows it almost complete SA/iframe uptime

Posted

You really are impossible to reason with once you get your mind set on something. Sipped way too much of the sorc forum koolaid in the past; "our class is useless without the dark flame spam! Rage rage rage" probably the funniest period in the game for me. I would probably take you more seriously if you weren't this way about pretty much any other class other than sorc.

Probably best to just let you go on your rants but ultimately ignore you.

3 people like this

Posted

BDO cry babies...

Nerf Rangers OP

Nerf Sorcs OP

Nerf Zerkers OP

Nerf Wizards and Witches OP

Did I miss anything?

Every month it's a new thread of whiners.

Posted

BDO cry babies...

Nerf Rangers OP

Nerf Sorcs OP

Nerf Zerkers OP

Nerf Wizards and Witches OP

Did I miss anything?

Every month it's a new thread of whiners.

u missed warrior

Posted

wait... is a sorc complaining about dk iframe?? LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

wait... is a sorc complaining about dk iframe?? LOL

seems so yes, i was quite shocked and i thought i smoked too much weed.... 

2 people like this

Posted

The hilarious part about that video is how horribly bad it makes the DK class look. Kiting around for chip damage with no CC landing is basically useless. The ninja does catch and 100-0 the DK, which the DK clearly can't do in return. And people are still crying nerf because of the dash.

Being a sorc main, I get it. For some reason teleport dashes trigger the SHIT out of really bad or inexperienced pvpers. The funniest part for me is that the dash isn't even as good as sorc dodge aside from sustainability.

If I do switch mains I'll feel right at home telling people to git gud all over again.

6 people like this

Posted

Dude it's impossible to kill a ninja in one combo it's the tankiest class in the game. 

Posted (edited)

The teleport of DK seems to be similar to sorc in that you are vulnerable at the end, though a DK has Q to mitigate most of it, unless there are good opponents that can just exploit that to the max. Once you use up the DK 5s double up, that's about all a skill opponent needs to catch the DK.

But iframe won't last as it will still shred through a DK currently since they have no real cancels to fight through an opponent frontal block/super armor.

Kinda like how n00by tamers whine about WW, and CD evades, while pro tamers zig zag the screen with super armor on demand, until they get a CC off.

There's going to be a curve between the intro, and the veteran, and the pro. Sure some classes achieve it easier then others, but they have various technicalities to it.

FYI, both valk and tamer(after buff) can split their evades onto separate CD, the DK can not split so has to use the evasion wisely, or be caught

Edited by Kuu

Posted

I find it very cute how you guys can't make the difference between:

A sorc spamming iframe, that will do 0 damage to you, and eventually getting him killed coz 0 stamina left, and a DK spamming iframe while nuking you to the ground shield or not - CC or not, at no cost.

1 person likes this

Posted

If it gets nerfed I demand witch/wizards get nerfed from having everything like a 1 million hp pet should be nerfed to 3 hit death on the pet that has better AI than the tamer pet, no super armor on half their skills, no ranged debuff -50% everything for 10s, extend teleport CD duration and 30% x3 tick heal should be nerfed to 10% heal, nerf their base accuracy where they actually need a bhegs gloves, protected zone should be mitigated to half its effect rather than give full cc immunity to self and others, their shift+e everything buff is like what 7-8 lines of textbuffs for 30sec? I think the kuno has like 4 lines of text that lasts 20 sec where 2 of those buffs are completely pointless.

Zerker gets this infinite grab thing that you can't get out of and is 100% accurate(protip: go 260AP undertaker 800+ damage RIP) lets nerf that too
Warrior has this 360 block degree radius and is like a wall and gives them +46 stat boost along with a dash that occurs every 2s with invuln and lingering superarmor and basically only needs to use 3 attacks, an actual std attack, vegetable digger and reckless rekt.
sorcs constantly disappearing on and off on screen and has ultra desync shield nerf lag and throw an error orb that just swallows people
RBF wizards get invisible water prison circle because most people have effects removed or don't own a 1080ti and an invisible meteor is always great.
ninjas can touch you and you die.
valk has frontal guard forever lets nerf that
ranger has this one chop that 1shots people.
pretty sure tamer is king 1v1 just no one knows how to actually play her except a handful of people.

Or everything is just fine, everything is OP gaiz.

I'm not complaining about anything except the kuno's crap awake buff, just know your enemy rather.

3 people like this

Posted

Splendid drama guys, keep it going. Sorc whining about iframes, we even have the "ninjas are fine" guy here. All we are missing for a superb salt is Lemon. 

It's a shame were getting new forums and all this salt and saltpoints of certain people will be lost.

You'll be remembered

1 person likes this

Posted

Salty guys are at a whole new level of absurdity,they are complaining about something that is not even in game!

Posted (edited)

I find it very cute how you guys can't make the difference between:

A sorc spamming iframe, that will do 0 damage to you, and eventually getting him killed coz 0 stamina left, and a DK spamming iframe while nuking you to the ground shield or not - CC or not, at no cost.

My main is a sorc and I've played the DK up to 50 thus far, and at least pre-awakening it's much more complicated than that. The lack of easy defensive cancels makes DK a hell of a lot easier to catch than a talented sorc, and the much more rigid movement pattern makes DK a lot more predictable. Taken together, it makes countering one easier. That particular aspect doesn't look set to change with awakening.

I also haven't yet found something quite as nasty as a surprise insta-DoD on the DK side of things, though LN is proving to be a highly amusing substitute.

Dunno yet which I'd considered more powerful overall (and won't until post-awakening), though I'd expect sorc to still be the harder class to play well with, as per usual. Difficulty and potential are two different things, of course.

Edited by lolfail
1 person likes this

Posted

Aweken DK fight on range and Aweken Ranger fight in male. What the ----- is wrong with you bdo

Posted

Aweken DK fight on range and Aweken Ranger fight in male. What the ----- is wrong with you bdo

Dk is a spellsword. She fight on both, range and melee.

Ranger class doesn't mean full ranged class. Aragorn is a ranger and he uses a sword. The problem with ranger is that you can't choose to use the bow because all pre-awakened weapons are worse than the awakened ones.

Posted

sounds like you're unhappy with your class, maybe you need to reroll

Posted

Most of "experts" in this thread are not even 60, and they don't even know their own class mechanics, their maximum pvp experients ends at fighting against 1 guy with full party while grinding main spots. Thats why i never talk about balance on forum. =)