• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

lvl 56 warrior back after 11months of being gone

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, as the title say, I am wondering how far behind I am, and what items would be recommended to get. Luckily when I came back I already had 300m silver to play around with, so I instantly bought ultimate mercenary great sword tri. 

My questions are, what should I prioritize, best way to level up, I am an oldschool mmoplayer so I am more into grind rather than worker empire.

I reached lvl 56 way before the aweakinings arrival, at that time I farmed at sausans. At this stage, I am wondering where people farm as of now. Rather not contest anyone as my character is quite weak with those stats, and a lot are way higher. Not like old times, where you weren't afraid of fighting someone as no one had op stats.

-edit I got 90m silver leftover after I sold some stuff

I am more leaned to PvP rather than PvE.

warrior101.thumb.png.84ade11227ecd44a414

These are my stats as for now. 

Edited by Kito

Posted (edited)

I would suggest doing roughly this

http://bdoplanner.com/save/[[5],[14121,18,[-1,-1]],[14122,18,[-1,-1]],[14124,18,[-1,-1]],[14123,18,[-1,-1]],[[12007,2],[12027,0]],[[11816,2],[11817,2]],[12211,2],[11631,2],[10009,18,[-1,-1]],[14705,18],[10109,18,[-1,-1]],[-1],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]

As for Rings you can go for 2 duo mos or 2 of the quest rings wich you get in the valencia mainstory questline 4free.

As for gems max out Attackspeed and get as much movement speed as possible. HP in helmet and armor.

Also that costume is not going to work you need the whole gavi set for the bonus if im not mistaken

Edited by Reliance

Posted (edited)

considering he does not already have a liverto i'd suggest keeping his money and working on his accessories armor and offhand first.

if anything swap out that yuria for a krea or rosar long sword so you can get that second gem slot and a tad more accuracy 

i'd suggest using ap gems in the sword and 2x 2 atk speed gems in your gloves the final 1 atk speed comming from the longsword being either ulti or destruction.

and the costume only takes into account the costume not weapons, the only costume set that takes weapons into consideration is ghillies

as for earrings since red corals are on the expensive side atm you may hold off on getting them and just get blue corals for now , once we get another box event that gives out tons of red corals the prices will drop alot and it'll be cheaper to get them.

Edited by Burhead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0