• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We need a "Re-roll Ticket" in the pearlshop.

65 posts in this topic

Posted

So what is a "Re-roll Ticket".  It's a ticket that can be sold in the pearlshop for pearls or loyalty and does the following:

- Swap's all EXP gained by character A to character B.

- Transfers all Pearlshop items, horseflutes, costumes, underwear, all weights acquired, all inventory slots acquired.. everything, from character A to character B.

- Converts all of character A's gear so when it's transferred to character B he/she can use it.  All crystals are preserved during the transfer.

- Swaps all storyline/quest/blackspirit character progress from character A to character B.

- Transfers all of character A's inventory into character B.

- Swaps character's A's name with character B's name.

As a almost lvl 60, it's hard to leave a class for a new one, especially when it's taking almost 2 months just to level 59 to 60.

8 people like this

Posted

hm no.

18 people like this

Posted

I don't want it. Mainly because it will make it more likely for my altoholism to trigger. :)

Posted

Price in a nutshell : 90 $ 

Posted

Yeah no. This is just a mechanic to cheaply bounce paid for items and experience to another toon without work.

Might as well just say "Every toon should get the benefits of all my other toons".

Posted

Not going to happen. They'd much rather take your money paying for all that stuff again on another character.

But afaik in korea you can pay to swap your weapon's type and transfer atleast fitness skills from one character to another, tho someone more familiar with the kr version would have to correct me on that since I'm talking more from hearsay & old memory and have already forgotten my sources. So don't take what I said too factually.

6 people like this

Posted

Wait you want the pearl shop stuff to transfer as well? wut? You might have an argument if you just wanted character exp and nothing else at all but you are asking for far to much.

1 person likes this

Posted

Price in a nutshell : 90 $ 

More than that.  That's like a $150 item minimum tbh.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd pay £150 tomorrow to transfer my character (not gear) to another class with full combat and skill points.

Lets call it a Tamer tax.

3 people like this

Posted

I honestly wouldn't mind having some item to transfer all the XP and stuff from my Valkyrie to my DarkKnight... but, asking for the costumes too is a bit much I think.  

Also, I think they would need to limit it to like, once or twice per account so whales cant just class hop constantly.

Posted

i hear Valkyries get a skill at level 56: Reroll

6 people like this

Posted

500$

Posted

Yes please. I'm tired of playing a neglected class in the game and don't want to spend money re-leveling another character and enchanting more gear. It's so time consuming and can be quite frustrating to start over.

Posted

I agree with some pearl items such as a Horse Flute or unused Weights but everything is too much. 
Swapping experience is also unlikely because players take pride in being the 1st Dark Knight for example to hit 60. 
To undermine it with a simple cash shop item is pretty unnerving to say the least.

You can still give your good gear to your new DK and grind with that and you would be fine aside from level difference but it'll be easy contesting your farming area from other level 56's with 300ap/dp compared to their possible 150 from "Altgear".

Posted

I would definitely pay for this!

This could be separated though into two different types of transfers - One regarding character progress (xp, gear. and storyline stuff), and the other regarding Pearl Shop items.

To elaborate on your second point about Pearl Shop items, what I would really like is the ability for the system to buyback Pearl Shop items, at an obvious penalty of course. Even if I got 40% of what I paid, I would be happy.  And also allow a 1 time 24hr refund window. So if you refund an item and buy it again later then you can no longer get your money back - like how the Google Play store works. Or even let us purchase an item to unbind them so we can either sell on the MP or use for another toon.

There are some Pearl Shop items that should really be Family bound to begin with, such as the Horse Flute and Mount gear, but we all know why that's not the case lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

level, exp, skill points, lifeskills current lt and inventory slots yes everything else no cause thats 100% game breaking should cost 5k pearls for coupon too.

Posted

Yea..........no

Just like any other MMO, you chose a class, either stick with it through the bad. Or suck it up and reroll.

I chose Ninja.........sucks sometimes honestly. But that was my choice. If I want to play my Musa or my Wiz, I can throw the armor on them until I get better and just get to grinding. Yea I lose the costumes, but honestly that would be my fault for buying lots of cash shop stuff on a class I was not sure about.

Think ahead and dont blow your money on something you are wishy washy on.

4 people like this

Posted

pls no. if you want to re roll then re roll.

Posted

To clarify, I'd pay £150 to transfer skill and combat points. I'd happily forsake lifeskill levels, LT, stamina, health, strength levels.

Posted (edited)

Yea..........no

Just like any other MMO, you chose a class, either stick with it through the bad. Or suck it up and reroll.

I chose Ninja.........sucks sometimes honestly. But that was my choice. If I want to play my Musa or my Wiz, I can throw the armor on them until I get better and just get to grinding. Yea I lose the costumes, but honestly that would be my fault for buying lots of cash shop stuff on a class I was not sure about.

Think ahead and dont blow your money on something you are wishy washy on.

This wasn't the case for me though. I was pretty sure about tamer (I've been playing her for 9+ months) until the developers unexpectedly decided to nerf the class recently. I also chose tamer because I hadn't imagined wizard and witch awakenings would be so broken in PVP, and I was also not aware that tamers took 30% more magic damage than other classes (which still doesn't make any sense and has yet to be addressed by a community manager).

Your lack of sympathy for players whom are in a similar position to you doesn't make much sense considering it would personally benefit you if you could swap to a class more viable than the one you're currently playing - because let's be real; it is not fun being useless in certain end-game content due to negligence from the developers.

The developers have been very stubborn and secretive about class balance for a very long time, and many players don't see that changing any time soon.

Edited by Catgrill

Posted

No.

1 person likes this

Posted

No, just no.

1 person likes this

Posted

No.

No, just no.

Why not?

Posted

Why not?

Because NO!

1 person likes this

Posted

these ppl saying no must be Wizards/Witches lol.