• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We need a "Re-roll Ticket" in the pearlshop.

65 posts in this topic

Posted

This community confuses me sometimes..

"ARTISANS MEMORIES ARE P2W!"

Suggests for actual p2w options.

3 people like this

Posted

This community confuses me sometimes..

"ARTISANS MEMORIES ARE P2W!"

Suggests for actual p2w options.

I just came here to stalk your posts.

Posted

I just came here to stalk your posts.

<w< Stalker no stalking!

Posted

<w< Stalker no stalking!

Oh nooooooooo! 

Posted

Why go halfway? Why not just ask Kakao to put a powerleveling service in the cash shop?

Posted

Why go halfway? Why not just ask Kakao to put a powerleveling service in the cash shop?

Brilliant idea! Why bother Leveling all the way to Lv60 to just find out you don't like the class and get forced to grind another 6 months to do the same thing all over again!

... oh, wait.

Posted

Anything that encourages and caters to FOTM rerolling is bad.

Posted

Anything that encourages and caters to FOTM rerolling is bad.

No, bad is completely broken balance.

1 person likes this

Posted

I kinda support this 

rolling the correct class is a way bigger commitment than it should in a game that takes years to develop a character 

but also, having people constantly swapping and changing is not a good thing, it should still be a commitment to your class

Posted

these ppl saying no must be Wizards/Witches lol.

im a dark night and no.

Posted

No, bad is completely broken balance.

Can't really have balance in a game where someone can outgear you so much their character can literally 1 shot you.

Posted

Weight Limit, Inventory Size, Life Skills and breath etc. exp should be shared on all your charakters without any items or limitations.

I confess, i have thrown cash into the throat of this greedy company, but i will never buy weight or inventory because it is a rip-off and nothing else. If the day come i want or have to reroll and cant play properly because of inventory/weight limit(Loyality WL is to expensive for more than 1 charakter) i will quit this game.

So another cash shop item to get around a huge rip-off would still be a rip-off

Posted

Weight Limit, Inventory Size, Life Skills and breath etc. exp should be shared on all your charakters without any items or limitations.

I confess, i have thrown cash into the throat of this greedy company, but i will never buy weight or inventory because it is a rip-off and nothing else. If the day come i want or have to reroll and cant play properly because of inventory/weight limit(Loyality WL is to expensive for more than 1 charakter) i will quit this game.

So another cash shop item to get around a huge rip-off would still be a rip-off

So you are absolute sure they rip you off, still you play the game and support them. How dumb can someone be?

Posted

So you are absolute sure they rip you off, still you play the game and support them. How dumb can someone be?

He's actually playing the game without paying anything at all (is reading this -----ing hard?) meaning he's costing the company money, instead of supporting them. That he got baited (his words) into paying before doesn't mean it's an ongoing support, money tends to run out you know.

Posted

Imo they should add something that lets us transfer gear and pearl items but not levels eg transfer your tet weapons so you don't have to go through cancer rng all over again. Pearl items should be converted as well, I mean forcing people to buy all that stupid shit like weight etc again is just scummy.

Posted (edited)

He's actually playing the game without paying anything at all (is reading this -----ing hard?) meaning he's costing the company money, instead of supporting them. That he got baited (his words) into paying before doesn't mean it's an ongoing support, money tends to run out you know.

I just quoted his "I confess, i have thrown cash into the throat of this greedy company" how can you say, he didnt pay anything?

Doesn't look to me like "he costs money" lmao

It's like one of those annoying little barking shit dogs that just bark and bark but do nothing, and when you move one step forward they duck and are afraid. Ppl complaining here in forums are the same. Normal people would just quit the game and don't even bother to write tons of posts in forum, they would just play a different game. 

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

Hm...no

Signed: Not with/wizard

1 person likes this

Posted

Hm...no

Signed: Not with/wizard

Also signed: Sorceress.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I just quoted his "I confess, i have thrown cash into the throat of this greedy company" how can you say, he didnt pay anything?

Doesn't look to me like "he costs money" lmao

It's like one of those annoying little barking shit dogs that just bark and bark but do nothing, and when you move one step forward they duck and are afraid. Ppl complaining here in forums are the same. Normal people would just quit the game and don't even bother to write tons of posts in forum, they would just play a different game. 

Maybe everything better than being an uncritcal fanboy who thinks he makes his big words by offending strangers in a forum?

And we are all glad that a world where only extreme things like quitting are "doing something", exists only in your head. In a modern society, voicing critique is the way to change things. Tell me who is helped if all people who have something to complain just quit? The game, the quitters or only your small heart, which cant manage critique on your flawless game?

Edited by Zhev

Posted

Maybe everything better than being an uncritcal fanboy who thinks he makes his big words by offending strangers in a forum?

And we are all glad that a world where only extreme things like quitting are "doing something", exists only in your head. In a modern society, voicing critique is the way to change things. Tell me who is helped if all people who have something to complain just quit? The game, the quitters or only your small heart, which cant manage critique on your flawless game?

It's cute but very naive that you think, a few posts from kids would change the business model of a big company.

If you think that someone is a "fanboy" when he simply buys something, or doesn't buy, after he looked at the product and/or tested it, you're pretty ridiculous.

When you grow up you will notice that companies only care about the profit and not "voicing critique" (which is 99% here just childish crying and no proper critique).

Posted

Think they just decided if they like the class they're playing or not way before grinding all the way to 60.

Don't know what your reasons are behind wanting to reroll now, but usually in these situations I'd say you should have realized it sooner. I know, it's annoying to lvl alts in this game because of all the advantages you lock yourself out of without paying absurd amounts of money again, but that's what the company has decided as their money sucking method. What can you do other than not sink all your money on something that might later on not be what you still want to play as?

But here's something to think about: There are people who actually lvl up several classes before choosing what they want. Or heck, maybe they even play with all their characters and don't have a locked in "main". Meaning they can just swap to whichever of the classes seems like the flavor of the month if it's that important. I'd suggest you to try the same as what you suggested will propably never come.

"But muh lvl 60" ...Yeah well, congratz. You chose to use all that time lvling that one character. Now you'll have to do that again on another one if you want to swap to a different class.

Posted

So basically, everyone pays 90$ a month and changes to the current most OP class. 

I think if you approached this with a coupon to say change your weapon or even just EXP gain so level 60 transfer to a new level 60 may have been an idea they could consider but you literally just asked for a new account in a coupon. 

If it was the case we'd have even more DKs running around right now. Also would completely destroy any reason to create alts. 

Posted

No... the game is already easy to get to 55. Swap armor and grab some tea.

1 person likes this

Posted

No... the game is already easy to get to 55. Swap armor and grab some tea.

And beer, and books of exp (I save mine xD) and uhhhh... GM Blessings~!

Posted

Brilliant idea! Why bother Leveling all the way to Lv60 to just find out you don't like the class and get forced to grind another 6 months to do the same thing all over again!

... oh, wait.

If you didn't figure out that you don't like the class you're playing until level 60, you probably weren't the one leveling your character anyway.

1 person likes this