• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you want to stop gifting on items, prices need to be raised significnatly on market place

89 posts in this topic

Posted

but you said 9 billion + preorders? xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Unfortunately for you the system won't be changed because the company's interest is in all players and not a select few.Fortunately for me I dont have to worry about inflation...

exactly i guess its time to drop this conversation since it doesnt lead anywhere! =)

Posted

confirmed troll boys, nothing to see here time to move on.

Posted

I could create a new account and within a week be able to buy a value pack because they are so cheap.The reason APEX was always ont he market was because it was INSANELY high for anyone to buy.

The reason its cheap is so players don't make the game PAY2WIN by buying pearl items and selling it for gold for EZCA$H because that would be game breaking. Atleast they allow you to do it for easy money but it isn't really worth the money because this system is discouraged by DAUM in the first place.

lol apex weren't insanely high lmfao.  Even at its most expensive apex were like 900 gold which is absolutely nothing.  It's called supply and demand.  They were always priced how they should be.

Posted

lol apex weren't insanely high lmfao.  Even at its most expensive apex were like 900 gold which is absolutely nothing.  It's called supply and demand.  They were always priced how they should be.

Excuse me, when I said "For anyone to buy" I was only referring to newer players. My mistake. It was easier for already-in-the-game players to purchase because they had their rotation going. New players on the other hand were playing catchup (which is not a fun game btw). Thus making them leave, thus leaving the community to dwell on its old playerbase and not the new player base.

When the influx of new players is cut old players begin to feel as if the game is dead seeing the same players continuously. Leading to them leaving, leading to more players leaving. Making Archeage where it is now.

Posted

Increasing the silver price for items won't make people stop listing for pearls. You're kidding yourself if you think people are going to look at a price bump and not decide that they can be greedy and request pearls on top of the higher costs.

If you don't want people to list for pearls then you have to either disallow it in the terms of use of the game (almost impossible to enforce this rule effectively), or boost drop rate of boss items so that there's competition for sellers instead of buyers.

Personally I don't mind that people want to request pearls for items. What the gifter needs to understand is that the fact they gifted cash shop items to a seller doesn't mean they deserve the item any more than someone that didn't.

As an aside, I support the idea of a free market with limitations. Pearl items being listed on the AH should still be price capped. I don't know how exactly you'd go about preventing people using the market to rmt silver, however, as the inherent draw of "price items however you want" means people are guaranteed to abuse that and list rarely sold junk items for millions of silver to be purchased by currency selling bots.

Posted

Its not even hard to buy items on the market place unless its a highly contested item like Kzarka or Value Packs.
In which case it would just be easier to save your money for other things and grind for Kzarka yourself.

I feel like you aren't very good at the game if you complain about something as simple as RNG.
Getting gear to PRI is easy and thats 75% of the battle. Once you reach Duo you are strong enough to be doing whatever youw ant anyways unless you go to contested areas which is unlikely if you know what you're doing

Honestly stop complaining about RNG because most people can get to where they want int he game comfortably without trouble. Just because you have to grind a little means nothing to even a casual player. Ofcourse they wont get to level 60 but they can easily get to PVP level and gear.

Posted

nice screenshot, why are you still posting.

Posted

When you say Everybody you speak for yourself. Without RNG everybody would have TET by now. RNG makes this game what it is. If you can't play by the rules you'll be the one at the bottom complaining about RNG.

2 people like this

Posted

simple solution is to have anyone asking for pearls as a gift to put something on the market as a RMT trader, and so ban thier account, people will wise up really fast :P

or take away gifting entirely.

Posted (edited)

Decided to try playing again, want to buy a dandelion greatsword, none on the marketplace, in most mmorpgs you would keep grinding until you made enough to be able to convince someone to sell it to you, in this game all you can really do is hope someone decides they don't need their's anymore, and you preordered more than everyone else. Not even sure what the preorder price is tbh, because it's all anonymous.

Price fixing doesn't work because the price doesn't determine the value, the value determines the price. People KNOW that items like a dandelion weapon are worth more than what the market will let you sell it for, so they don't sell it unless they are absolutely sure they don't want it, there is no ability to convince them to sell an item they might want to keep in exchange for more money. Or here, they find alternative ways of getting what they feel the item is worth, instead of just charging 500mil for a dandelion or w/e, its 100mil and a "gift" in pearl items. And since p2p trading isn't in the game because reasons, the buyer isn't even sure they will get the item. Buyers are risking real life money for something that isn't even a secure deal, sellers can't post their items for the price they want, this whole market system is bad for everyone.

Edited by GenericUser
1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I don't like rng either. But you shouldn't be saying everyone since not everyone holds your views or opinions on stuff >.>

Posted

If you want to stop gifting on items, prices need to be raised significnatly on market place allow p2p trading with silver and fixed mp price only.

The simpler solution is to disallow pearl gifting.

Just sayin'.

Posted

Just sayin'.

its more p2w than letting daum straight up sell zarka boxes on pearl shop.

because of the gold sellers.

Posted

its more p2w than letting daum straight up sell zarka boxes on pearl shop.

because of the gold sellers.

What, making it so that people can't gift pearls to each other? How do you figure that?

Posted

What, making it so that people can't gift pearls to each other? How do you figure that?

I read it wrong, I thought you meant allow player to player trading, my bad :(

but you said 9 billion + preorders? xD

yo all his posts are removed, what a jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

1 person likes this

Posted

you have to be retarded or rich to gift some 1 to list a item. not that i care ill just laugh and set my pre order price so high it will go to me the moment its listed.

the seller gets his pearls, the buyer gets screwed and some 1 else gets the TET

Posted

That 30% market tax isn't helping matters. I was just pondering the other day why anyone would bother listing high end items on the mp when they are required to take a loss on them, or so negligible a return that it isn't worth a fraction of the effort. Most high end items barely cover the raw material cost needed to make them. Add on the 30% tax (15% with VP) and I can't see how anything duo or trip is up there 

1 person likes this

Posted

you have to be retarded or rich to gift some 1 to list a item. not that i care ill just laugh and set my pre order price so high it will go to me the moment its listed.

the seller gets his pearls, the buyer gets screwed and some 1 else gets the TET

Exactly,

This is Topic is stupid, has no revelance.

If you don't want to list your item keep it. I don't care.

Posted (edited)

ArcheAge had a far better economy than this game and it isn't even close.

Hey guess what in ARchege you could actually buy an apex any time you wanted.  How's it going tryin gto buy a value pack in this game?

I got 1 VP 3 days ago and 2 last night how is it going for you?

On another note i cant undestand who is dumb enough to pearl gift for an item he is not guaranteed to get...I guess thats where the saying, a fool and his money are easily parted, comes from....

Edited by Hayate
Added smg

Posted

90 mil chump change for boss gear.  All high end accessories are sold at a huge loss.  Yet all I see on forums and reddit 24.7 is people whining about people selling these items for pearls.  

Selling them for pearls is the only way to get any sort of value out of the item.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

1. You have soooo many gear drops/boss gear that you want to sell them because you don't even need them
2. You have so much money that 90 mil is nothing to you
3. You obviously play 24/7 and are a so called "no-lifer" that profits a lot INGAME 
4. I work a lot and play less than you, I don't get the drops, but... I fking have MONEY in real life

Now, what you must understand is this - 90mil must be enough for you, just like 24mil must be enough for me if I ever decide to post a costume on the AH. If they raise the costume prices to 200 million (like you all whiny aholes that play 24/7 complained would be not fair), so that people with a job can also make billions like children that play 24/7 then it would be fair to say that 90 mil is nothing, wouldn't it? 
Remember when they were about to allow selling costumes on the marketplace? All of your kind wanted them cheap, and you got it - 24mil. First you don't have money to buy one, now you don't have money for memories and you whine again... What the fk is wrong with you people? You want the working class to provide you with "free" costumes, free memories. What you are actually doing is called blackmail "I will never post the item on the AH unless you give me 30 Euroes", are you fking kidding me? The boss gear/weapons have a hight enough price unenchanted, just like costumes are so damn expensive according to you... And btw, read the fking ToS - it is against their own fking ToS to sell/trade items for REAL money.
And what about all those "WTT" posts in chat that you people post? You are NOT trading anything you dumbarse, you are blackmailing someone to give you real money so you post an item that someone else will buy and in the process you also make 90mil.

This must be the most poor and stupid generation of people in the history of humanity - the people that work must pay kids like you (or even worse, a 25 year old man maybe? with no job, just because you prefer to play 24/7?) for food, expenses, accommodation, games and now you also want us to pay you while you also profit from ingame silver? It's a fking game that is supposed to be fun, that is supposed to take my mind off stress that I get from work every now and then, I am not supposed to pay for you with my high taxes and then further pay for you in a game that you take way too serious, wtf dude...

What I am complaining about is called a MORAL ISSUE - you profiting 90mil and also wanting people to give you 30 euros +. 

What you are complaining about is being too lazy to get a job, get on your feet and get out and see how life is and that with people like you it's gonna be 2016 all over again.

Whiny little ...

Posted (edited)

90 mil chump change for boss gear.  All high end accessories are sold at a huge loss.  Yet all I see on forums and reddit 24.7 is people whining about people selling these items for pearls.  

Selling them for pearls is the only way to get any sort of value out of the item.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Thats the biggest BS i have ever heard...

First of all if you are selling an item for a Pearl gift, ok but you are not someone that i would call a friend or a loved person that i like. Second of all, most pearl trades are literally scams since there is rng involved in it and the seller does not need to care who gets the item, especially once he requests the pearl gift up front.

And the major point here is, that you want to get a value (95 million for an unenchanted boss gear item is no value?) out of an item thats value cant be compared.

I have seen pearl gift requests for selling these items ranging from 3.000 up to 10.000 pearls... Are you fking serious.. 3k pearls are 30€/$... 10k pearls are -----ing 100€/$. People have to work for that money for one or two days.

So to your topic...

If you want to stop gifting on items people should stop being so greedy... and use the gift option for what it should be used!

Edited by Micariel

Posted

The best solution would be to open player trading and allow gifting pearl items for silver CoD with no restrictions.

If you're so scared crapless of gold sellers/RMT that you intentionally sabotage your own game, idk what to say.

Posted (edited)

ArcheAge had a far better economy than this game and it isn't even close.

Hey guess what in ARchege you could actually buy an apex any time you wanted.  How's it going tryin gto buy a value pack in this game?

First of all, you can go back to your Arch Age.

2nd If you really really want a Value Pack. Buy it with pearl. It gives the game money and helps the game tp developp.

If you don't want to buy pearl, don't whine and try to get it in the Market place.

and NO to player trade with player. 

Edited by Sey

Posted

Just sayin'.

Yes, because in 2017, people have to rely on Kakao's platform to RMT.