• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

nouver or kutum??

61 posts in this topic

Posted

nobody has ANY proof of any claim they make about something being pve only. Just a bunch of people guessing because noone has hard data.

1 person likes this

Posted

Or the acc that kutum gives is not that bad after all. 

Posted

nobody has ANY proof of any claim they make about something being pve only. Just a bunch of people guessing because noone has hard data. 

🤔

Bfb2bAc.thumb.png.2da8332f6ba141c87d0010

Posted (edited)

He's clearly saying that kutum the item itself not any other item just kutum.

The accuracy from kutum doesn't apply too pvp. So your test with Saiyor/Oros has nothing to do with kutum.

*drops mic*

And why would Kutum's accuracy not apply to pvp? lel biggest nonsense I've read recently... It's like, boss armor DP works on pve but not on pvp haha 

🤔

And what exactly is this meant to show related to this topic and argument about the accuracy? Just ap scores? Care to explain please :) 

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

And why would Kutum's accuracy not apply to pvp? lel biggest nonsense I've read recently... It's like, boss armor DP works on pve but not on pvp haha 

And what exactly is this meant to show related to this topic and argument about the accuracy? Just ap scores? Care to explain please :) 

When did I say anything about accuracy? 9_9 

Posted

We don't know why, all we know is the accuracy doesn't work in pvp

I laughed.

Posted

This is just my personal opinion but, I both clear faster and survive better with Kutum. (pirates, bashims, nagas, cadry´s)
I have both at TRI with 2 black spirit crystals in.

197/272 with Kutum
211/252 with Nouver

Posted (edited)

When did I say anything about accuracy? 9_9 

When did I even talk to you about that? :D - I was quoting Intimacy earlier and than Nou.

Look at my post again, there are two quotes, text for yours is under the screenshot ;) 

He's clearly saying that kutum the item itself not any other item just kutum.

The accuracy from kutum doesn't apply too pvp. So your test with Saiyor/Oros has nothing to do with kutum.

*drops mic*

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

🤔

I also reiterate. This proves NOTHING about Intimacy claim about this whole PVe / PvP bologna

Posted (edited)

Its been said multiple times by multiple posts that Kutum being better in pve has NOTHING TO FCKING DO WITH ACCURACY!  Why do you people refuse to read and actually think???

The screen shot shows that Kutum does noticably more damage to mobs than Nouver.  This is due to HIDDEN MOB DAMAGE!  NOT ACCURACY!

These health bars are from a external program that reads hits and hp percentages to get meaningful data from the game.  IE 50 hits did 60% damage  vs 50 hits doing 30% damage for example.

I also reiterate. This proves NOTHING about Intimacy claim about this whole PVe / PvP bologna

LOL asks for proof and data.  Someone gives you said data..... nope its fake proves nothing....

You do you m8.  The rest of the intelligent people in the community will use what is better.

Kutum = hidden mob damage as clearly shown in the proof you requested.
Nouver = more AP overall making it better for pvp, as players dont count as mobs.

It's not hard to understand.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

Its been said multiple times by multiple posts that Kutum being better in pve has NOTHING TO FCKING DO WITH ACCURACY!  Why do you people refuse to read and actually think???
The screen shot shows that Kutum does noticably more damage to mobs than Nouver.  This is due to HIDDEN MOB DAMAGE!  NOT ACCURACY!

I want to poke a hole in that actually, "Noticeably' more damage looking like 5%, and it's not 2x black spirit crystals used in the test, that looks awfully close to 5 ap's worth of damage :)  "Not all tests and thus information is created equally"
N0hsTEN.png

2 people like this

Posted

I want to poke a hole in that actually, "Noticeably' more damage looking like 5%, and it's not 2x black spirit crystals used in the test, that looks awfully close to 5 ap's worth of damage :)  "Not all tests and thus information is created equally"
N0hsTEN.png

Which is offset by the crit crystal.  Just pointing that out.

Posted

Which is offset by the crit crystal.  Just pointing that out.

It's a testing variable, the crit crystal doesn't equal 5 flat ap

Posted (edited)

These health bars are from a external program that reads hits and hp percentages to get meaningful data from the game.  IE 50 hits did 60% damage  vs 50 hits doing 30% damage for example.

LOL asks for proof and data.  Someone gives you said data..... nope its fake proves nothing....
You do you m8.  The rest of the intelligent people in the community will use what is better.

Kutum = hidden mob damage as clearly shown in the proof you requested.
Nouver = more AP overall making it better for pvp, as players dont count as mobs.

It's not hard to understand.

All I seen was a korean picture with korean words that I do not understand. I see NOTHING that says anything about North America's version saying Accuracy for PvE.

"Clearly shown "... lol....

His words.

..and what program would that be ???? 

PS: As been shown multiple times before, not everything in KR makes it across the pond.

Edited by Visnja

Posted (edited)

All I seen was a korean picture with korean words that I do not understand. I see NOTHING that says anything about North America's version saying Accuracy for PvE.

His words.

PS: As been shown multiple times before, not everything in KR makes it across the pond.

Dunno which tool the koreans used, but we got this one:

And here are some test results using this tool (EU version). It could be a lot more accurate with more hits done to figure out exactly how much AP kutum adds vs mobs, but its a start.

you can also see that the +1 crit damage of Ultimate weapons makes quite a difference, at least when fighting weaker mobs with high AP.

Edited by Alexiel
1 person likes this

Posted

Lol just get both m8. That Dok13 JB guy on YouTube has em both quickslotted, though he appears to primarily be using nouver. (I mean he has like 260ap anyway so). it can be situational so why not be rdy whenever. 

Posted (edited)

Kutum over Nouver, all day and night and all OVER YOUR FACE EVERY WEEK!

But in all seriousness, I imagine both can be good in different situations, just find I achieve more with Kutum than the nouver, I believe from tests, I think people posted here the Kutum does more dmg due to the 10% ignore resists...that bonus is DOPE

Edited by Ryukenwulf

Posted

Kutum, without a doubt hits harder than Nouver in PVE. It's been tested. See link. Please end this thread.

Actually, I'd like to add my own speculation that at TRI, Kutum performs better. But it's possible that at TET and PEN, Nouver begins to peform better because of the higher AP scaling. That might explain why in KR some higher end guys (540+ gear score) use Nouver in pvp.

Posted (edited)

His words.

The program was created for NA we can just as easily do the same test.  Ill find the link.  Edit:  Found it - http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/126619-health-bar-screenshot-scanning-tool/

Kutum, without a doubt hits harder than Nouver in PVE. It's been tested. See link. Please end this thread.

Actually, I'd like to add my own speculation that at TRI, Kutum performs better. But it's possible that at TET and PEN, Nouver begins to peform better because of the higher AP scaling. That might explain why in KR some higher end guys (540+ gear score) use Nouver in pvp.

Yup its pretty obvious.  Kutum at 235 ap one shots packs vs Nouver at 251 ap not one shotting packs.  I dont know why people keep refusing facts.  This game is rife with hidden stats.  What you see isn't always what you get.  

Edited by Lemonz
1 person likes this

Posted

Korean players are not mere mortals like you, they have the wisdom of gods, they can never be wrong.

#PunyWesternHumanoids

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Posted

Korean players are not mere mortals like you, they have the wisdom of gods, they can never be wrong.

#PunyWesternHumanoids

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

The result is from our own testing.  NA actually got them started on accuracy builds to increase damage instead of Pure AP.  

Question everything, do your own tests always.  Be smart and diligent. 

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, im thinking, isnt sayier a little better for some kind of hybrid - evasion builds for NW and 1v1? Im not fan of Nouver too much, I just like to have bigger chance of surviving combos from others or have higher chance to be unharmed from lower accuracy (or lvl) people.. What would you suggest to me?

this is my current build..

http://bdoplanner.com/s/TihB2OoO

this is Kutum item build:

http://bdoplanner.com/s/zBWwfQ2C

I mean... there is the hidden evasion on Sayier..

Edited by Zaily

Posted

Assuming I go Nouver....what accessories should be good for additional accuracy? (Yea I know Bhegs but was told acc is not enough for the potatoes running evasion builds)

Posted (edited)

Assuming I go Nouver....what accessories should be good for additional accuracy? (Yea I know Bhegs but was told acc is not enough for the potatoes running evasion builds)

Not many people running evasion builds tbh, most people stack max AP cookie cutter build.

Edited by FreshMango55

Posted

nouver or the highway git gud noobs as I would prefer to go full ap 1 shot all than nerf my ap for dp and take like 2 shots to kill things with kutum.