• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 8th 2017

142 posts in this topic

Posted

1st

1 person likes this

Posted

mmm doesn't add up.

Full TRI taritas should be 260ish DP, Grunil / Heve a bit less.

Full TET taritas is 278 DPs, Grunil / Heve a bit less.

Without an hybrid/dp accessory/weapon still 20 DP missing with common set up (TRI everything), TET everything is nice, but I don't think it's so common, if there's some PEN involved, 280+ is possible, but yeah, PEN is easy to get by, ain't it ?

Tri hebe armor  79 DP

Tri giath helmet 67 DP

Tri muskan shoes 67 DP

Tri bheg gloves 50 DP

Tri kutum. 20 DP

-----------------------------------

283 DP :)

Posted

What is this Quest reward – [Event] Empty Pack (X10),...?

Posted

Tri hebe armor  79 DP

Tri giath helmet 67 DP

Tri muskan shoes 67 DP

Tri bheg gloves 50 DP

Tri kutum. 20 DP

-----------------------------------

283 DP :)

Ok, with a mixed AP/DP off-hand, now do it going FULL AP (with Nouver for example, and show us all how it's easy - without TET or full Boss - oh well, muskans alone may be enough, I don't have the client to check exact values - like that millenial affirmed and I will concede the field, up to then, my point stand.

Posted

busted another pew pew millenial in here...

kid, things don't change even on 350 DP, btw show me your 280 DP (requires full TET boss or DP accessories, ergo no full AP).

I am a valk and have 183 AP and that is me pushing all AP as much as possible - even though there is room for improvement. That being said - i have 279 DP

No accessories give me DP, I have one Tet Grunil - rest is Tri - no boss armor.

I could get my AP up closer to 200 with better off-hand and tet kza.

Posted

Thank you for the ponies!!! 

black_horse_running.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I am a valk and have 183 AP and that is me pushing all AP as much as possible - even though there is room for improvement. That being said - i have 279 DP

No accessories give me DP, I have one Tet Grunil - rest is Tri - no boss armor.

I could get my AP up closer to 200 with better off-hand and tet kza.

Numbers rarely lie, telling 280 DP is the norm/easy for full AP built char is plainly false, and to some extent stupid, it requires TET or boss armor, full stop.

My point still stays, I will gladly change my mind, if someone shows me a full TRI normal gear, without ANY DP thing, being it off-hand, accessory or whatever. crossing the 280 DP threshold. And believe me, without any TET or Boss, is a bit hard (being sarcastic here).

PS: 183-280 is not too bad for a Valk, if you go Bhegs you will lose some DP, but the gain in accuracy is a must. What shield are you using ?

Posted

Numbers rarely lie, telling 280 DP is the norm/easy for full AP built char is plainly false, and to some extent stupid, it requires TET or boss armor, full stop.

Fully geared full ap players have 300 dp, dunno why you're actually trying to deny this?

Full pen bossgear (with absolutely no other consideration of skills, buffs, offhands, ANYTHING) is 303 dp.

Posted (edited)

Fully geared full ap players have 300 dp, dunno why you're actually trying to deny this?

Full pen bossgear (with absolutely no other consideration of skills, buffs, offhands, ANYTHING) is 303 dp.

Lol Jeynar, are you getting rusty ? Fully geared ain't TRI, isn't properly casual, and it's not easy, read all the thread, I'm not actually denying that, full PEN Taritas is in fact 298, I'm pointing out without TET or Boss, AND going full AP (off hand included), having 280 DP is impossible. Now if you want to prove me wrong, link me anything without any DP item/off hand and max TRI normal gear, passing 280 DP, I will happily and gladly change my mind :D

Edited by Mjollnir

Posted

Lol Jeynar, are you getting rusty ? Fully geared ain't TRI, isn't properly casual, and it's not easy, read all the thread, I'm not actually denying that, full PEN Taritas is in fact 298, I'm pointing out without TET or Boss, AND going full AP (off hand included), having 280 DP is impossible. Now if you want to prove me wrong, link me anything without any DP item/off hand and max TRI normal gear, passing 280 DP, I will happily and gladly change my mind :D

9_9

Statistically impossible, but quite easy to pass 300 dp with little to no effort other than building full ap.

Posted

Missing note #89987973

All owned horses are no longer shown when previewing a stable from the map. 

• Previously: When clicking the stable icon in a town or city from the map, all owned horses would display when clicking a stable. (stabled horses taking up a slot or more at the chosen stable would display in the list in color, while horses at other stables would display grayed out.)
  • Now: Only horses at the chosen stable display in the list when viewed from the map.

This change is inconvenient. 

Posted

9_9

Statistically impossible, but quite easy to pass 300 dp with little to no effort other than building full ap.

eh eh eh, still my points stands valid, as I love to repeat, things have to be contextualized. The context this time was set by "full AP",  "easy", "no TET", "no boss armor", with that premises it's just impossible. Case closed (DPs aren't worth a dime anyway, so no point in keeping this discussion going)

Posted

Grats..now fix karma and fix server lag...

Posted

I'm getting constantly disconnected after this patch

Posted

Same the D/C is strong ==

1 person likes this

Posted

My point still stays, I will gladly change my mind, if someone shows me a full TRI normal gear, without ANY DP thing, being it off-hand, accessory or whatever. crossing the 280 DP threshold. And believe me, without any TET or Boss, is a bit hard (being sarcastic here).

PS: 183-280 is not too bad for a Valk, if you go Bhegs you will lose some DP, but the gain in accuracy is a must. What shield are you using ?

I use Vanterz (spelling?) so that does have some DP on it - like I said I could gain more AP by getting different offhand - currently want Kutum.

I have one Tet Grunil and that's it, rest is grunil and no accessories add DP at all. I view myself as an AP build, as everything I do is set on raising that up.  If I didn't have that Tet I'd still have close to 280.  You are right I suppose - that with no tet and no off hand I'd have 270ish.  So it's close, but still not over that 280.  I just think with it being that close, I think it has to be possible.

Posted

5th pet when??????

100% trade lock when?????

5th pet I agree with but I hope we never get the 100% trade lock.  that kills Trading. the whole point is to try to get those high percentages

Posted

PogChamp

Tier 4~5 horses have been added into the wild, and they can be tamed.

PogChamp

Posted

I use Vanterz (spelling?) so that does have some DP on it - like I said I could gain more AP by getting different offhand - currently want Kutum.

I have one Tet Grunil and that's it, rest is grunil and no accessories add DP at all. I view myself as an AP build, as everything I do is set on raising that up.  If I didn't have that Tet I'd still have close to 280.  You are right I suppose - that with no tet and no off hand I'd have 270ish.  So it's close, but still not over that 280.  I just think with it being that close, I think it has to be possible.

yeah no pun man, it's just I've been stacking DP since the beginning, and reading such things triggered me. Actually after reaching 350 DPs I've kinda stopped, since it was bringing me nowhere. Now I'm kinda going the opposite way, but RNG isn't being nice, so I'm kinda stalled at 200 APs.

Vangertz is good, on this version is debated if it's BiS or not, someone prefers Kutum for the penetration and because overall more balanced (stats wise),I think it's OP for the added accuracy, and actually allows mid-range APs to actually be a threat, but with this unbalanced AP scaling, probably over a certain threshold, even accuracy becomes secondary.

I personally switch more between kite and nouver depending on situations.

Posted

Still nothing relating to the poor optimization/performance of BDO, I see. And nothing about the DC issue affecting more and more people. Come on, that is borderline negligence...

1 person likes this

Posted

Hidden Content

Yes. You are correct. I've made a mistake and now I know. So, what about the reward for hitting level 55? Would I still be able to claim the, what, 100G bar or did that expire with the EP boost?

Posted

Voice Over options are gone!

Of course, they couldn't fix it, so they simply removed option without even notifying us in patch notes. "Kakao games quality"...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I cant believe the beauty contest is OVER!!! I created a really nice DK and lots of people even uploaded her.  but i didnt make her because i couldnt think of a cool name.  and now its OVER, so fast just over! and i got NOTHING Q.Q whyyyyyy??? Q.Q

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA  Q.Q

Edited by Vlena

Posted (edited)

??? what's wrong with them?  I've used the regular ultimate many times you just have to add it to your skill bar.  The 200% works as well... is the damage off or something?  can you elaborate?

Since when is Black Spirit Rage an ultimate?

I mean the ultimate from skills. i.e. those two ultimate that do nothing while doing any combination after or during the skills:

Ultimate Enforcement.jpg

Ultimate Repeated Annihilation.jpg

Edited by Jeziorspz