• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

when is the kamasilve update NA

191 posts in this topic

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

Posted

nobody knows

Posted

95% of the players are not even ready to do Kamasilve. don't know why you are even excited for it.

Posted

LOL

17022031_261455374309303_184201773411736

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe I have a char that's ready for this and am bored with existing content. Especially the unbalanced XP/Mob density rates of Mediah vs Valencia.

I asked an honest easy question and got 1 honest reply and 2 bags of salt... lol haters.

6 people like this

Posted

Maybe I have a char that's ready for this and am bored with existing content. Especially the unbalanced XP/Mob density rates of Mediah vs Valencia.

I asked an honest easy question and got 1 honest reply and 2 bags of salt... lol haters.

nobody knows because we are not the developer and nobody on the forum other than the actual GMs have the updates schedules 

Posted

LOL

So, EU has fewer players with a higher average.

time for an EU/NA server merge :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

So, EU has fewer players with a higher average.

time for an EU/NA server merge :ph34r:

yeah no

the market is already aids after server merge, region merge is gonna be pure aids.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

Kamasilve is intedned for level 60+ bro.

how many 60+ do you think their actually is out of those 90K 56's?

not a lot each channel probally only has 30-40 level 60's. and a lot of those probally don't even have the gear needed for it.

simple put we are not ready for it yet.

Posted

My guess is there are approx

5k level 60+ players EU.

2k 60+ level NA.

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

then when EU

Posted

The sooner they bring out the new areas with the next impossible grinding spots, the sooner Valencia, the old impossible grinding spot, becomes easier.

1 person likes this

Posted

nobody knows because we are not the developer and nobody on the forum other than the actual GMs have the updates schedules 

Not even Kakao's GMs know, don't kid yourself, publishers are at the mercy of the willingness of PA for sharing informations, which they don't, because tis not their principal market.

Posted

just curious , where did you get those numbers on the number of players and number of 56+.

and also yeah kamisylve is meant for 60+ or at the very very least very geared 59+ granted its also meant to be party content.

Posted

The sooner they bring out the new areas with the next impossible grinding spots, the sooner Valencia, the old impossible grinding spot, becomes easier.

Its already out in Korea for months now, Pearl just needs to stick their head out of their Abyss and fix Valencia ... well provide a band-aid.

Honestly I am not expecting much until they do a heavy revision of their "game design" so it isnt as stupid, there are a LOT of issues, one of the Valencia is that it gear requirements are higher that before, players arent meeting then because before +15 was the limit, the way they did +16/20 is simply too stupid to work on a small playerbase, I have my suspicions to why ... but it aint working and throwing crubs to the players every months aint working either.

1 person likes this

Posted

just curious , where did you get those numbers on the number of players and number of 56+.

and also yeah kamisylve is meant for 60+ or at the very very least very geared 59+ granted its also meant to be party content.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/338

Posted

We have already come to the conclusion that many of the numbers on that page are garbage.
a bunch of us on different discords hashed this out with screenshots of gear. Many things are proven wrong about that post
i wouldn't put much stock in it.

Posted

Its already out in Korea for months now, Pearl just needs to stick their head out of their Abyss and fix Valencia ... well provide a band-aid.

Honestly I am not expecting much until they do a heavy revision of their "game design" so it isnt as stupid, there are a LOT of issues, one of the Valencia is that it gear requirements are higher that before, players arent meeting then because before +15 was the limit, the way they did +16/20 is simply too stupid to work on a small playerbase, I have my suspicions to why ... but it aint working and throwing crubs to the players every months aint working either.

PRI and up wouldn't be as big of an issue with sharps/hards were only optained by gathering.

if they want to make velencia a good place to grind, just add sharps/hards to Valencia mobs at the same occurrence as the relic drop from their. problem solved.

2 people like this

Posted

feel like gear is less of the biggest problem with valencia and just what the mobs give.

there isent really anywhere in valencia that has nearly as good consistant silver as pirates/sausons. the only thing comming close is ch swapping while farming the gahaz elites and thats not really something to rely on because  of the ch swapping and how few people can do it on any one given region.

and the only places that seem to give good exp are the desert dungeons and pila ku. but those do have a heavy gear and to some extent level requirement for them to even compete with pirates xp. and they still dont have nearly as consistant money as pirates.

just seems to make sense that the higher level harder to farm area's would always hav either better money and/or exp than a lower level area. 

Posted

honestly i dont criticize mob density in valencia (that in some cases is quite good) BUT the money return for hour.. that is totally unbalancedcompared to mediah

for example (i'm a  casual player... just to be clear) it is for me a huge succes to reach today or tomorrow lv 58 (57 to 58 was a mess for me).. but at lv 58 since i need money i probably will return to grind some sausans not for xperience but only for money...

Posted

probably with DK awakening.

itll be insanely sparcely populated at first due to the level/gear requirements to go grind there. But since we more or less have caught up with KR now, we wont be getting ANYTHING new for a LONG time, so the population finally has opportunity to catch up

Posted (edited)

You are full TET/PEN gear that you want to go Kamalsyve? Most people in EU/NA cant even farm Valencia currently, thx to -----ing cancerous PRI-PEN enchant system... And until they incerase enchant succes rate game will die before people get to gear up with the curent system...

But then again yeah... Once they release Kamalsyve and we get iproved -----ing-RNG, more people will be able to finally go to Valencia...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted (edited)

probably with DK awakening.

itll be insanely sparcely populated at first due to the level/gear requirements to go grind there. But since we more or less have caught up with KR now, we wont be getting ANYTHING new for a LONG time, so the population finally has opportunity to catch up

I mostly agree. I feel with Kamasilve coming out the more geared players are going to form groups to farm it. 

with Master 2 trading, Pirates is going to be for mid geared players/solo. and Sausans for low gear. the playerbase does have to catch up though.

You are full TET/PEN gear that you want to go Kamalsyve? Most people in EU/NA cant even farm Valencia currently, thx to -----ing cancerous PRI-TET enchant system... And until they incerase enchant succes rate game will die before people get to gear up with the curent system...

But then again yeah... Once they release Kamalsyve and we get iproved -----ing-RNG, more people will be able to finally go to Valencia...

fixing PRI-TET wouldn't be hard, just make it so that you don't degrade if you fail until you try to go for PEN. I kinda agree that the new conent shouldn't be barred from 90% of the playerbase. it's also important to know KR get like an entire extra year than we did, so zero  chance we are even close to being ready for Kamasilve in 1 month(when DK awakening more than likely comes for us)

baring an enchanting event with massivly increased rates for TRI/PEN, we just won't have the gear for Kama.

Edited by Xplato

Posted

never lucky na always first compared to eu..

Posted

I wonder if we will have a mob nerf for kamasylve like we have had before , the gear needed to efficiently grind that place is really high.