• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

when is the kamasilve update NA

191 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if we will have a mob nerf for kamasylve like we have had before , the gear needed to efficiently grind that place is really high. 

even with god gear(where talking farming Jail in Velencia) it's still massivly horrible for a solo player.

the mobs were designed to be grinded in a group. but even a group is going to have trouble on average I would say, we simple don't have enough good gear to farm it effectively,.

Posted

I wonder if we will have a mob nerf for kamasylve like we have had before , the gear needed to efficiently grind that place is really high. 

not gonna happen for a long time.

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

Never for NA, only a EU update, sorry man.

Posted

even with god gear(where talking farming Jail in Velencia) it's still massivly horrible for a solo player.

the mobs were designed to be grinded in a group. but even a group is going to have trouble on average I would say, we simple don't have enough good gear to farm it effectively,.

you dont need to be geared to farm at jail.

Posted

just to understand : which are the requirements for farming in kama?

for example now i'm a sorc with 180 Ap and 200DP.. i farm easy 1/2 of valencia contents (but DP is too low.. i have to upgrade but i have no money for it)

till the end of the month i should reach 193 AP (with nouver and another PRI witch) ...

on the other end i should reach sooner or later to comlete DUO armor (grugnil not boss)

Posted (edited)

for example now i'm a sorc with 180 Ap and 200DP.. i farm easy 1/2 of valencia contents (but DP is too low.. i have to upgrade but i have no money for it)

till the end of the month i should reach 193 AP (with nouver and another PRI witch) ...

on the other end i should reach sooner or later to comlete DUO armor (grugnil not boss)

even 283 wizard (bong, who owns a t9 horse) have to rotate skills after use 100% ult. You gotta be at 240+ and is stacked with accuracy to farm solo, there are mobs that are purple to level 61s.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

you dont need to be geared to farm at jail.

uhh yeah you do. even going by the something lovely BDO maps AP/DP recommendation(which are usually too low most of the time). you certainly need to be geared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAFlOhxRJsw

Dark knight awakening 234/305. even at that AP, which is geared It looks to be sub par solo.

I also saw a musa with 205/305. and again it's looks to be slow, and not worth it. both level 60 FYI. I just can't see it being even a decent grinding for 95% of the player base, if you don't have the gear to do Jail, you certainly won't have the gear to do this effectively either.

Posted

uhh yeah you do. even going by the something lovely BDO maps AP/DP recommendation(which are usually too low most of the time). you certainly need to be geared.

Dark knight awakening 234/305. even at that AP, which is geared It looks to be sub par solo.

I also saw a musa with 205/305. and again it's looks to be slow, and not worth it. both level 60 FYI. I just can't see it being even a decent grinding for 95% of the player base, if you don't have the gear to do Jail, you certainly won't have the gear to do this effectively either.

i was farming at jail just fine with 200 ap

Posted (edited)

Somethinglovely dev updated the map to show the new Kamasylvia region (south-west of Calpheon)

Smaller than I expected and it doesn't seem like that there will be any resource nodes.

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/

Edited by Leverie
1 person likes this

Posted

ok tx .. so it is something interesting only to visit and for an aesthetical point of view

i hope on the other hand some little tweaks for valencia in the future

Posted

i was farming at jail just fine with 200 ap

doubt you were doing it even semi effectively. Jail is pretty much only able to be farmed Effectively with 230+. 200 sure you can kill mobs, but I can go farm Pirates at 60AP, doesn't mean it's going to be effective or efficient at all.

Posted

doubt you were doing it even semi effectively. Jail is pretty much only able to be farmed Effectively with 230+. 200 sure you can kill mobs, but I can go farm Pirates at 60AP, doesn't mean it's going to be effective or efficient at all.

i was killing the bottom/main rotation as they spawn...

Posted

i was killing the bottom/main rotation as they spawn...

again I'm going to call BS. at 200 AP you are not going to be able to farm Pila Ku Jail effectivly at all.

Posted

again I'm going to call BS. at 200 AP you are not going to be able to farm Pila Ku Jail effectivly at all.

oh ok, the only place I can't kill efficiently is at the lava place. But you can keep believing whatever u want.

Posted (edited)

29/3/2017 along with dark knights awakening.

well or 3/29/2017 lol same thing

Edited by ambyentlight

Posted

Well if they bring out the next big patch, they also need to improve the soft cap on levels a bit.. Since 58 to 59 is already impossible for me.. And a lot of players.
The hardcore players will reach 60 sooner or later, and yes they will cry when the soft cap gets higher, but thats how this game works ? New content, new soft cap ? No ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Kamasilve is intedned for level 60+ bro.

how many 60+ do you think their actually is out of those 90K 56's?

not a lot each channel probally only has 30-40 level 60's. and a lot of those probally don't even have the gear needed for it.

simple put we are not ready for it yet.

this, im only 20% into 60 and im normally in the top 5 growth in whatever channel im on (unless im in a region war channel on Saturday night)

also our gear isn't on par with korea either, between them having the game over a year longer than us and the fact that they have valk tears puts their average player way ahead of ours

Posted

this, im only 20% into 60 and im normally in the top 5 growth in whatever channel im on (unless im in a region war channel on Saturday night)

also our gear isn't on par with korea either, between them having the game over a year longer than us and the fact that they have valk tears puts their average player way ahead of ours

basically, but I don't know if they will raise the soft cap. we just don't have the gear, or the players with a high enough level really. it's wierd normally I'm 100% give us the new content ASAP. but for this I'm not. even though my Ranger(I'm rerolling to DK once awakening comes out) has a high enough level, and AP/DP. I don't agree with 90ish percent of the playerbase being unable to actually grind any of the new spots, solo, or group.

Posted

basically, but I don't know if they will raise the soft cap. we just don't have the gear, or the players with a high enough level really. it's wierd normally I'm 100% give us the new content ASAP. but for this I'm not. even though my Ranger(I'm rerolling to DK once awakening comes out) has a high enough level, and AP/DP. I don't agree with 90ish percent of the playerbase being unable to actually grind any of the new spots, solo, or group.

when u watch videos of a 61 250 ap witch getting murked by mobs in kamasilve it kinda puts it in perspective though

Posted

I just hope once the rush to release Kama is done they will have the time/will to go back over Valencia and take a long look at the mobs there. They've already made some changes which I appreciate but there's a lot left to be done. Mostly around xp and silver earnings.

I doubt I'll ever reach the gear level required for Kama anytime soon. TET gear is a bit too timeconsuming for me to rush it.

Posted

Well if they really want to release it and are tired of waiting for ppl ta catch up they can always adjust the mobs, no? Lower their stats and so on. Eastern market is much more grind prone than NA and EU. I'm sure they know that.

Posted

I'm "noob" by definition but I'm experienced in gaming as a whole and I watch the mobs in this game. The behavior doesn't change, ever. The gear isn't insulating us from the dirty mobs later on but the behavior is the same.

I can walk up to a mob and get no exclamation over its head, have a mob come up behind me, back attack and as soon as I turn around the mob I was staring at for 15 seconds pops an exclamation and back attacks me. If you over gear a level 15 to God mode and just watch as packs beat on it, 99% of the time the mobs are ass munching. Back attack, back attack as they surround you. Add to that,  if you loot while mobs are beating on you, the game defaults you to turn your back to the mobs when you R to loot.

It's a tell as much as it is a choreograph. If you have a classic tank pulling mobs (by exposing their back) and three people back attacking the packs, it's going to reduce grind time. Long story short, we are going to be forced to group and we are going to be forced to do it with very specific class combo's if we want to dominate grind nodes.

Posted

My guess is there are approx

5k level 60+ players EU.

2k 60+ level NA.

lol where did these numbers come from? Nevermind I don't wanna know which hole you pulled from 

Posted

Well if they bring out the next big patch, they also need to improve the soft cap on levels a bit.. Since 58 to 59 is already impossible for me.. And a lot of players.
The hardcore players will reach 60 sooner or later, and yes they will cry when the soft cap gets higher, but thats how this game works ? New content, new soft cap ? No ?

More importantly when are the contribution soft caps going to change like the combat levels, we need a big increase in softcap and the other softcaps removed after that is done.

Posted

We have already come to the conclusion that many of the numbers on that page are garbage.a bunch of us on different discords hashed this out with screenshots of gear. Many things are proven wrong about that post
i wouldn't put much stock in it.

BUnch of random ppl to believe or the actual ppl running the game...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM