• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

when is the kamasilve update NA

191 posts in this topic

Posted

Kamasylve will be here later this month (March).

1 person likes this

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

Think it's the same time as EU :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

17022031_261455374309303_184201773411736

hey NA 12 of those are mine 

doubt you were doing it even semi effectively. Jail is pretty much only able to be farmed Effectively with 230+. 200 sure you can kill mobs, but I can go farm Pirates at 60AP, doesn't mean it's going to be effective or efficient at all.

he might have had god accuracy though 

BUnch of random ppl to believe or the actual ppl running the game...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

they likely took the census of accounts and characters ONLINE at the time of the census so if you were on your fishing alt they might not have found your PEN ogre ring or whatever 

Posted

hey NA 12 of those are mine 

he might have had god accuracy though 

they likely took the census of accounts and characters ONLINE at the time of the census so if you were on your fishing alt they might not have found your PEN ogre ring or whatever 

Cool, i only have 7.

Posted (edited)

They should make it level 49 friendly

Edited by AlexHuaTIan
grammar

Posted

136.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

LOL

17022031_261455374309303_184201773411736

250AP do you have this?

Posted

CAREBEARS GO HOME.

2 people like this

Posted

So, EU has fewer players with a higher average.

time for an EU/NA server merge :ph34r:

I want to go to NA to see your MP. It seems that you have more supply than us 9_9

Posted

well in Korea they both released after Dark Knight level up event, so my guess is on the 29th of March.

Posted

middle of the year along with dark knight awakening.

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

After EU

Posted

While I'm no where near strong enough to go when it launches I hope it gets here asap........so long as the xp and drops are good enough to get all the high level geared player out of pirates and sausans it'll be a win for me

1 person likes this

Posted

Whats the hurry, ppl will still be at Sausans/Pirates anyways lol.

Posted

While I'm no where near strong enough to go when it launches I hope it gets here asap........so long as the xp and drops are good enough to get all the high level geared player out of pirates and sausans it'll be a win for me

I will find you...and ill kill you

Posted

sure everyone will go there for a day or two to check it out, but only the ones with 230ap and 280 dp will stay there too grind in GROUP. So that's 0.05 percent of the population that moved out of pirates. Tesco of the up too 230ap people will still be pirating

Posted

I bet morrow we'll get the first half of the patch.

Posted

I bet morrow we'll get the first half of the patch.

Without building up any hype for it?

That'd be... odd. Particularly given the levels of hype for Magoria.

Posted (edited)

Yeh but what better hype than a 1GB -----ing patch that brings no changes till 7 days after and another 2GBs?

Nah but seriously, you think the DK event will end. . . and that's that? Idk, maybe give PA too much credit but I think they have something under their sleeve.

Then again if there's no anouncement, the events just end and its treated like any other maintenance. . . forums will get fun so there''s that.

EDIT: Wait, there was hype for Margoria? that piece of shit "expansion" with a shitload of nothing but dead empty space? damn lol

I remember when they just dropped half of Mediah and Valencias patch like it was nothing and there was hype for MARGORIA? roflmao

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

Yeh but what better hype than a 1GB -----ing patch that brings no changes till 7 days after and another 2GBs?

Nah but seriously, you think the DK event will end. . . and that's that? Idk, maybe give PA too much credit but I think they have something under their sleeve.

Then again if there's no anouncement, the events just end and its treated like any other maintenance. . . forums will get fun so there''s that.

Either way, tomorrow will be entertaining ;)

Posted

Well if they bring out the next big patch, they also need to improve the soft cap on levels a bit.. Since 58 to 59 is already impossible for me.. And a lot of players.
The hardcore players will reach 60 sooner or later, and yes they will cry when the soft cap gets higher, but thats how this game works ? New content, new soft cap ? No ?

how is lvl 59 impossible for u when others reach it within two weeks? From 56 to 58,76% on ninja it took me almost two weeks, and i still had job etc to tend to, and it was max 4 hrs daily grind. 

Posted

Not like it didn't happen before. 

Posted (edited)

how is lvl 59 impossible for u when others reach it within two weeks? From 56 to 58,76% on ninja it took me almost two weeks, and i still had job etc to tend to, and it was max 4 hrs daily grind. 

Let me guess, you were gear carried + doing this all your free time don't you? ppl don't strive as much as you my boi, 4h grind is boring af, and if you got the nice TET gear you showed in PvP topics, the clearspeed is way much more rewarding & fun than new player with a DUO grunil.

Don't blame ppl for that, you get angry over casuals lol. Maybe hatefull? 9_9

Btw is your job at home like web dev or? Cause it helps a lot in this case.

Edited by Shastalya

Posted

It was announced to come to our servers in March.
Source: 

Embrace the shadows when both the Dark Knight and the region of Kamasylvia arrive in Black Desert Online this March as free updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqO_ISWLfVM

But we might get the nouver treatment.

Posted

Let me guess, you were gear carried + doing this all your free time don't you? ppl don't strive as much as you my boi, 4h grind is boring af, and if you got the nice TET gear you showed in PvP topics, the clearspeed is way much more rewarding & fun than new player with a DUO grunil.

Don't blame ppl for that, you get angry over casuals lol. Maybe hatefull? 9_9

Btw is your job at home like web dev or? Cause it helps a lot in this case.

On the ninja the clearspeed was lower due to not having as strong weapons and lack of accuracy + the class is arguable the slowest grinder, but since I grinded Bashims the mobs fell quite fast. More people should try that place, it is the go-to spot if you arn't as geared and dont want to get contested as often. I am not a hateful person, I only try to share insight from different angles to the misguided and those judging others without ground, and even casuals can do things more efficiently. Im not sure how my job is related, and no I dont work with that.