• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

when is the kamasilve update NA

191 posts in this topic

Posted

What, not even in Nouvember?

You don't need kamasilve, when you can't even grind there.

You don't need DK awakening, when you are already stomping other ppl.

289761352778776576.png

Posted

289761352778776576.png

I don't actually care that much about Kamasylve, at this point I'm arguing for it just cause they said we'd get it in March.

DK awakening I care lots about tho, need to stomp people harder :(

Posted

I don't actually care that much about Kamasylve, at this point I'm arguing for it just cause they said we'd get it in March.

DK awakening I care lots about tho, need to stomp people harder :(

I  agree

I agree

I double agreed

Posted

Im scurred, a mod agreed with me :o

Posted

289761352778776576.png

I want the dk awakening cuz i want the range combat style. Melee is a cancer.

Posted (edited)

They wont tell us shit, just miss the march time frame and ignore everyone and pretend it never happened.

So unprofessional.  Guess im done spending money on this game. Not because of this specifically but just a build up.  Performance going down the shitter with every update back in June 2016.... game was smooth as silk.  Now its stuttering, fps drops, lag out the ass.  No support ive been waiting 2 months on tickets.  Horrible communication... yet again.

Rushing patches that dont even fcking matter.... they push through the KR voice update from 2 weeks ago but not the frame rate optimization for many players?  No news on kama when it was supposed to be released this march.... this is the last march maint.  No news on DK awakening.

As someone thats spent around 4.2k over my year here.... im done.  Some may say whatever cya your money doesn't count.  But to put it into perspective thats around 350 a month from my pocket to their pocket.  If this were a sub game thats like 23 players quitting lol.

Love this game but its being ruined by the CM's and GM's lack of giving a fck.  Most of it ive dealt with but now the performance is also shit.  So I am done.  My money is better spent on a company that cares about its players.

Edited by Lemonz
3 people like this

Posted

Love this game but its being ruined by the CM's and GM's lack of giving a fck.  Most of it ive dealt with but now the performance is also shit.  So I am done.

Tomorrows patch is so bad that they broke Lemonz :(

Posted

Tomorrows patch is so bad that they broke Lemonz :(

eh, if he can't endure that little, nothing much lost.

Posted

eh, if he can't endure that little, nothing much lost.

That little?  You mean a year of this shit. lol.  

1 person likes this

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

you 60 + 215ap/300dp ? no? get working if you wanna play kamasilve.

Posted

you 60 + 215ap/300dp ? no? get working if you wanna play kamasilve.

Strawman idiotic argument.

They literally said we'd be getting Kamasylve in March. Defend that shit instead.

1 person likes this

Posted

Somebody go send them an email. It's in the stickied threads. Let's see if that gets them to reply.

Posted

That little?  You mean a year of this shit. lol.  

meh, seen worst, if you feel burn out, simply take a couple of week to do other things.

Posted

Somebody go send them an email. It's in the stickied threads. Let's see if that gets them to reply.

People aren't even getting replies to tickets they've made in the past month and you think you'll get a reply on an e-mail? O_o

Posted

People aren't even getting replies to tickets they've made in the past month and you think you'll get a reply on an e-mail? O_o

Flood their inboxes and we can play a game of "how long can they ignore paying customers".

29fce1ec80a09790c0ca47ffb91eae948a383cb5552f66b02777fe35ba8e2182.jpg

Posted

Id love a response to the two tickets I put in on feb 13th.

Any email you send probably goes straight to the junk folder then the trash.

Posted

So, EU has fewer players with a higher average.

time for an EU/NA server merge :ph34r:

Dude pls. can you even try.

This game does not have over 3 million active players. Either the 1.5m and 1.8m adventures are sold game copies OR which is more likely is amount of characters created to game. How Kakao represented this is extremely old marketing trick to make sound that game is more popular than it is. Square Enix also used this when released information about population saying that there was 5m accounts worldwide but never said that there was 5m active players and same goes in BDO. This game does not have 1.5m and 1.8m active players on WEST

The level 56 and above is more correct representation of active players. This game has less than 500k active players on NA/EU.

Posted

Im not 215/300 but im a witch with 208/280.... so thats like 228/480 for any other class. should be fine.

Posted

meh, seen worst, if you feel burn out, simply take a couple of week to do other things.

So you mean they are horrible, but not the worst, is ok?

Posted

So you mean they are horrible, but not the worst, is ok?

Nah, I mean if desync is the only reason behind his choice of stopping to play bdo or not, it's not a loss for him either way.

Posted

Strawman idiotic argument.

They literally said we'd be getting Kamasylve in March. Defend that shit instead.

I think he/she just wanted to say  that we should not care about Kama, because we will not able to do anything there -_- (except NPC knowledge)

Posted

I think he/she just wanted to say  that we should not care about Kama, because we will not able to do anything there -_- (except NPC knowledge)

That's still a terrible argument.

Posted (edited)

Nah, I mean if desync is the only reason behind his choice of stopping to play bdo or not, it's not a loss for him either way.

No its bad communication, not giving a fck about the community, server lag, fps drops, Desync, ZERO FCKING SUPPORT WITH TICKETS.  2 months?  fcking really?!  This is a trend that has been spiraling downwards for a year on top of lies, broken promises, delayed releases without a word all the obvious cash grabs.  Oh and now on twitter they are claiming the info about march release was an error LOL.  Yet everyone on the forums, reddit anywhere have been talking about the march release date...... they even mentioned it in other areas besides youtube.  Those have all disappeared and now they are going to play dumb.  

If you bothered to read and even think about the issues you would realize its not that.  But you dont.

Edited by Lemonz

Posted

When is the kamasilve update expected for NA?

I think they are waiting for PA to release Kamasylve part 2 on Korean... to relase Kama part 1 here.

Posted

I want to play with floating glowy jellyfish already.  Kamasylvia when?