• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

when is the kamasilve update NA

191 posts in this topic

Posted

You missed node wars which were delayed. Castle siege which wad delayed. Sorceress awakening which was delayed, after they lied to us that they'll release all awakening at once. Other awakenings which were delayed (supposed to be weekly/by-weekly -> trsnformed into monthly).

Not to mention the bunch of lies that they said in the past and the best of all "let us make our own version of black desert which will be adapted to the western market" by copying the korean updates with no changes made to fit the western market. And no, they are capable of asking for changes, look at the russian publisher; they just don't do it because they probably have to pay for region specific updates, and they need the money for hookers.

Also mediah which was released without even being announced, and so on and so forth.  

------------

But yea, never expect anything kakao says to be true. Until this date they messed up either the patch or the patchnotes EVERY single week since launch. They are incapable of publishing a game of this scale proprely, probably due to poor team managment and project managment. 

You are SO wrong in this. First of all Jouska has no experience in the field, and is just a temporary replacment. It's why things go as bad as they go. There is no proper Project Mangment and team amnagment. It's VERY -----ing obvious that this is where the issue lies. Just check out how MUCH better the communication was in the past when we had a proeper experienced project manager (which had to take a leave since his wife gave birth).

It has NOTHING to do with PA, and they do not suck. Look at the russian version, where the publisher asks for region specific content, and surprise, they -----ing recive it. You know why? Because they ask and pay for it. Same for TW, where PA publishes the game themselves, they get tons of region specific changes and patches. n NA/EU, nobody asks, nobody pays => obviously no changes, no fixes, bad communication, etc. 

Jouska has no experience and it can be easly seen. Most of the ------ups have him at the core, since HE is the project manager atm, and he is supposed to make the important decisions. The problem is that he doesn't make those decisions, because he is inexperienced, and just follows the same path as the korean version hoping that the players will adapt, instead of adapting the game to the western market.

I remember when they out of the blue, one day before, announced Mediah

Posted

What lava place?  220AP Witch here, Pila Ku bores the ----- out of me. I havent found a lava place there, or do you mean the circular place with the mobs inside and around?

Theres actually a better spot than that further in where mobs are more gathered up, regardless Pila Ku's mob concentrations are shit and the only reason why anyone would not be able to do it "efficiently" is because you have to run from small mob groups to small mob groups all the time. Eldritch, Sausans and Cadrys probably spoiled me in that regard.

But it adds to the fact that Valencia is a horrible place including Pila Ku. I dont even need to pull up data for this, it is self evident by lack of people there.

But lets get into it anyways, Balenos mobs give 30 karma, Mediah give 100 Karma, what do Valencia mobs give? 30. Good job Pearl Abyss. A++ place. To top it off none of the valencia areas even come close to the Mediah ones in terms of enemy density, which means karma regaining is twice as slow, and so is also money making, going by crap drops alone, Sausans gives 1k per trash item(not gonna get into the 3rd trash drop), you usually get 3+1+1 per mob and theres usually a group of 15-35 mobs on one spot with another spot just like that beside it. Therefore 5k x 15 or x 35 = 75k to 175k per mob group. While if we look at Crescents for example, theres smaller groups of 5-15mobs with 1.3k(?) per trash drop, they drop 1-2 so lets say 1.5. 2.7k x 5 or 15 = 13.5k to 30.5k. Much money such wow, why should I go Valencia?

Thats a lot less than Sausans, Lets not even talk about the exp, Pirates is far better than that, infact pirates is probably even better at money now.

And this also doesnt even take into account that drops are rare as shit on Valencia, its just simply not worth to go after these drops.

Cadrys was worthy for a while, while the Rosar Kriegsmesser was 305k, but now its down in price as well. Simply cause nobody uses those weapons. And even then, it was still rare to get that 1 specific drop, most drops I got were Rosar Swords.

Anyways I could go on and on which brings me to this quote:

Because as demonstrated above Valencia sucks, it does nothing for people, it was an expansion that came in mid-late 2016 that didnt do anything to players as everyone still plays in Mediah territories, be it about money(sausans) or exp(pirates), even with their "revamp" Valencia just doesnt give enough incentive to go there. Infact it kinda killed some spots as there are now gatekeepers that can and will 1-2shot you.

Thats why ppl want Kamasylve, because its the last hope that there'll finaly be a new place that is worth pve'ing on after having spent nearly 1 year in the same spots and being bored out of their mind due to that.

PS, I know that aakmans exists, but I only ever met 1 other party there. And even still, as someone else has said, money sucks as a group, the earring doesnt drop well enough either. Plus you need to be really well geared for that. People will probably still grind to 61 at pirates til the servers shut off.

witch wizard is sheet ap +20

Posted

witch wizard is sheet ap +20

Has been there since before Awakening tho. Still not sure if it even works for Awakening skills

Posted

Has been there since before Awakening tho. Still not sure if it even works for Awakening skills

that skill along with the accuracy scaling is what breaking the balance.

Posted

that skill along with the accuracy scaling is what breaking the balance.

Look at wizards, not witches, us poor witches are still mid-tier according to BDO KR.

Posted

I remember when they out of the blue, one day before, announced Mediah

i dont remember, cuz i slept early for an early day and came back and logged in and didnt get what people were so hyped about.

and then i found out.

and then i was like, OOOWWWAUUAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT??? O.o

then i ran to the new area...

Then I aggroed a golum.

Then i attacked it, did null damage

then i died.

Then i went back to catfish.

1 person likes this

Posted

i dont remember, cuz i slept early for an early day and came back and logged in and didnt get what people were so hyped about.
and then i found out.

Then I aggroed a golum.

then i died.

Everyone remembers their first encounter with golems.

"surely these things are bugged. they're bugged right? right? oh, just tuned for pri-pen you say"

Posted

and then i found out.

Then I aggroed a golum.

then i died.

bk then with exp loss it was such pride to hold sausan topspots among guilds

Posted

Buff witches.

Posted

bk then with exp loss it was such pride to hold sausan topspots among guilds

back when people thought sorcs were OP

Posted

back when people thought sorcs were OP

Back when sorcs were OP.  Until they nerfed that skill they spammed 1/2 shotting people.  You know the skill :).  First it was a accuracy nerf, then crit nerf, then ap nerf.  GG .

Posted

Back when sorcs were OP.  Until they nerfed that skill they spammed 1/2 shotting people.  You know the skill :).  First it was a accuracy nerf, then crit nerf, then ap nerf.  GG .

Good old days when the community as a whole went "git gud" at sorcs who'd been spamming "git gud" at the community for months. And the very realistic "working as intended message" weaved in there from Kakao :D

Posted

Good old days when the community as a whole went "git gud" at sorcs who'd been spamming "git gud" at the community for months. And the very realistic "working as intended message" weaved in there from Kakao :D

I enjoyed sorc tears after the fact.  So many rerolls and rage quits.  Only real sorcs continued on and stomped people.

Posted

Look at wizards, not witches, us poor witches are still mid-tier according to BDO KR.

its true! Jk, 200/340 witch takes 2 200ap ranger and tamers to cc lock to kill.

Posted

Back when going out and killing AFK fishers was the best income in the game.

Posted

Bump 

Anyone hear any news as to when we'll get kamasilve?