• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

56 125 ap 165 dp Ninja lf PvP guild

8 posts in this topic

Posted

As stated in the title I am a 56 Ninja with 125 ap 165 dp looking for a pvp guild. I am 20 years old, male. I plan to be online most week days from 4-10ish central time and until the sun rises on weekends. I am a veteran of 14 years to MMORPGs and consider myself to be of decent skill level if not potential. My gear more specifically is as follows: 4 piece grunil almost all +15 duo liverto short +10 awakening (my current main focus) 2x red coral  rings 2x bares earings pri, bares belt pri. I am an aggressive pvper who likes teammates who communicate useful relevant information towards killing our enemies. Pm Verios in game or comment here if you think i'd be right for your guild! 

Posted

As stated in the title I am a 56 Ninja with 125 ap 165 dp looking for a pvp guild. I am 20 years old, male. I plan to be online most week days from 4-10ish central time and until the sun rises on weekends. I am a veteran of 14 years to MMORPGs and consider myself to be of decent skill level if not potential. My gear more specifically is as follows: 4 piece grunil almost all +15 duo liverto short +10 awakening (my current main focus) 2x red coral  rings 2x bares earings pri, bares belt pri. I am an aggressive pvper who likes teammates who communicate useful relevant information towards killing our enemies. Pm Verios in game or comment here if you think i'd be right for your guild! 

Im at work now but will be on later. MinaAkira in game. Officer with XOO. xenofonslaught. We are a gaming community and I would love to chat with you, if you are interested. 

Posted (edited)

If you are willing to grind up to 57, we have a spot or two available.  Recruitment post is below.  XenOfOnslaught are good people too so you won't go wrong there either.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/65971-tenacious-recruitment-open-filling-last-5-spots-57/

Edited by LoanWolf

Posted

While both above guilds are worthy choices, variety is the spice of life so feel free to check out DisposableHeroes while you're at it! We'd love to have you fight by our side.

Posted

Out of these three, Xen is probably the best fit for you.

Posted

Not even in any of these guilds but I'd go with Xen if I were you.

Posted

Xen are cool dudes, I would join them if I were you, they also paid me pearls for this but that's not important

Posted (edited)

Xen are cool dudes, I would join them if I were you, they also paid me pearls for this but that's not important

Paid you with a pearl necklace! heh jk

get it.jpg

Edited by Kitzy