• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can the kids stop it with "Yellow is harder to enchant than Reblath" ?

106 posts in this topic

Posted

As long as you don't have empirical evidence with over 50'000 entries, your anecdotal opinion is [Super] and you're only driving people to waste their money on [Jazzy] amounts of Krea / Weapon Stones / Fortuna Gear, whatever.

3 people like this

Posted

Ah yes, this is why I can't get +15 yellow gear without 40 FS yet I 0fs tap +15 3 times in a row with reblath. Mhm.

12 people like this

Posted

But but we tell ourselves that yellow gear is lower enchant rate so we can sleep at night...

1 person likes this

Posted

Let me repeat myself.

Ah yes, I forgot you're the top expert in all things BDO and nobody else can be right despite overwhelming agreement that yellow is harder to enhance.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ah yes, I forgot you're the top expert in all things BDO and nobody else can be right despite overwhelming agreement that yellow is harder to enhance.

How many hours have you spent enchanting gear to TET and how many of them have you gotten ? Have you kept track of every single enchant you made including failstacking on Reblath ?

EDIT : Where's your empirical evidence for that "overwhelming agreement" ?

Edited by Karmek

Posted

Do you have evidence to prove that yellow and green tier gear have the same success rate?

17 people like this

Posted

tx for your opion that , on the other hand , is perfectly true...

only with datas , one guy can conprove a hyphotesis

BUT

let me tell you my experience

One year ago , i didnt find so much difference in building failstack with reb or with a yuria or a grunil

Now, i see an huge difference like different parameters for each type.

There was a period in which i found a super good method to build failstacks with green awakenign weapons... they were cheap... they were istant bought by marketplace (so no need to downgrade... and if u cannot build fs (+15 with < 10 try ) on the other hand you make money selling it (not loose)

some months ago, at some point , i cannot easily reach more than 25 FS with green awakening (the same that happened with reb)

Now i'm not saying it is impossible ... i dont say it is cheaper use some items in front of another... i dont say that is better not to use reb...

i say only that PROBABLY there is some difference for white items in terms of failstack (and it is good that exists some differences)

Posted (edited)

How many hours have you spent enchanting gear to TET and how many of them have you gotten ? Have you kept track of every single enchant you made including failstacking on Reblath ?

I'm sure we can ask members of high level guilds IE Manup Barcode etc to weigh in on this. Because they'll probably agree.

And plus, it doesn't matter about getting TET or not. You can feel the effects as you go past +10.

Edited by Leuphe

Posted

mj-laughing.gif

7 people like this

Posted

10000 enough

Posted

I'm sure we can ask members of high level guilds IE Manup Barcode etc to weigh in on this. Because they'll probably agree.

Wow, what a huge amount of entries ! That's like 190 people out of 90k+ active level 56+ characters ! Stats gurus would be impressed by such a reliable source of information.

Read me again, I never said I knew how enhancing work, I simply said that anecdotal data is not enough to make your theory true. You're just creating a false economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

mj-laughing.gif

funny-gif-black-guy-reaction.gif

Posted

What are you talking about oO. Overwhelming agreement good one.

Posted

Request denied.

Posted

Read me again, I never said I knew how enhancing work, 

/thread

6 people like this

Posted

Request denied.

Keep up the great work Taylor. Big fan!

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see why you're wasting your breath, like a million other things in BDO, people love to spread their "truths" around and it becomes a rumor that more and more people believe in.

The better solution is:
Each to their own.

If you want to believe yellow is harder to enhance, then go for it, use a higher failstack for boss gear or build failstacks with green gear.

If you want to believe it's the same chance no matter what item quality, then do that. Use reblath to build failstacks and always start on like 20fs to get yellow gear from +13->+14 and +14->+15

If you're worried about beginners going route #1, then don't, it's their own decision. You're better off telling them that neither #1 or #2 is confirmed and you decide yourself which one you want to believe in.

Posted

/thread

You can't /thread when you're the one who did not bring a single valid point. The kids I'm talking about are the ones acting like they're suddenly BDO Gurus just because the guide they've read said "ayy lmao go failstack on bhegs, ez stacks"

Posted (edited)

Its proven already that reblath has a very high success rate.
gogel is frend

Or just keep failstacking on reblath and enjoy +15

Edited by Ama
1 person likes this

Posted

Failstacks are bs. 

There i said it.

1 person likes this

Posted

google is frend

Posted

Can the kid stop it with people wasting money on retard amount of krea/weapon stone/fortuna whatever. As long as you don't have a degree in finance with over 50 years of experience, your anecdotal opinion is bullshit (✿◡‿◡)

2 people like this

Posted

Can the kid stop it with people wasting money on retard amount of krea/weapon stone/fortuna whatever. As long as you don't have a degree in finance with over 50 years of experience, your anecdotal opinion is bullshit (✿◡‿◡)

Ok, one question then : Why spend more for the same result ?

Posted

As long as you don't have empirical evidence with over 50'000 entries, your anecdotal opinion is bullshit and you're only driving people to waste their money on retarded amounts of Krea / Weapon Stones / Fortuna Gear, whatever.

I like you.

I also don't give a shit about people's opinions.

676fc43755d444e3a7685827f34916b6.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, one question then : Why spend more for the same result ?

Why not, it's their money. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

this thread 10/10 would clickb8 again.. The Cuck is real.

1 person likes this