• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Basic Player Convenience Systems

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To start things off, this is a list of things I have thought about and talked with others about that would make the game's compulsive need to have every player level every class or at least most of them for perks more convenient.  Some of the items would probably be fairly easy, some of them would probably be more difficult but all of them should make the game considerably more convenient for the majority of the player base.  I personally like the direction that the game is heading with the content and look forward to seeing you make more changes and enhancements so here are some things I would like to see added/ changed.

While in game have a view list of the inventory contents for each character past the beginning Black Spirit Tutorial Quest .  (The reason I say past that point is that you can't even use the map before then, so this point makes sense to me.

While in game or from at least the character load screen have a view list of each mount that is currently checked out of stable per character including mount inventory contents.  A different way would be simply make this view from the stable keeper on any character with designations for which character each mount is associated with and a button to open a view of the mounts contents.  Not sure which would be easier, but either would work.  Probably would want to do the same thing for boats since they are technically a different class of mount than land based mounts.

Allow players to invest energy to nodes from any character at the cost of energy from the active character.  I would suggest a drop down menu at energy investment similar to the worker drop down menu for work nodes.  Only it would obviously be a list of characters with the amount of energy available and an invest button.

Allow players to sell unusable pearl items back to pearl shop for refund of pearls.  I personally have a couple extra bank slot boxes for a couple regions in my pearl inventory that I can't even use because at launch we didn't know how many bank slots each region could be opened up to.  I don't really care about the money, but they annoy me just sitting there and writing a ticket for this seems like a waste of time so I haven't bothered.  But if I could simply refund them to the pearl shop that would save the ticket process and free up more pearls for me to invest in things in the shop.  I wouldn't say do this for items that simply haven't been used, but for things the game can identify as unusable it should prompt you to resell them to the cash shop for a pearl refund when it notices you can't use them.

Mainly for new players to come into the game.  I would perhaps make a class tutorial for every class at the beginning of the game to allow a basic play through of awakened and non awakened skills so that they can see for sure which class they like the play style of.  I played a game called Skyforge that for all it's faults did this one thing very well.  I would encourage something similar to this in your game as well.  Nothing is worse as a new player than leveling your first class to what ever level and realizing you can't stand it's end state play style no matter how cool it looks. 

Edited by MrGrumpleton

Posted

Would you like to pay for all of this man hours of work also ?

Also judging from the amount of hand holding you expect, you want them to play your character and give you a handjob at the same time ?

Posted

Would you like to pay for all of this man hours of work also ?

Also judging from the amount of hand holding you expect, you want them to play your character and give you a handjob at the same time ?

Have been, and no thanks, but if they want to swap between all 13 of my characters for me when I am looking for something, I'd be happy to let them sit through all the wait load screens.  Now move along troll.

d5d5ad8629.png

Posted

Have been, and no thanks, but if they want to swap between all 13 of my characters for me when I am looking for something, I'd be happy to let them sit through all the wait load screens.  Now move along troll.

Oh!
Im offended !
I was called a troll by someone who link the very same picture that have circulated on these forums ~~~~!!! What will i ever do ??? 

Yeah... no....
;)

I like how dates are cut off 9_9 

it is okay though... you see....  If you expect to pay money to have your hand held this much, you in the wrong game little boy.