• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anniversary Gratitude Event [Updated - 3/28/2017]

193 posts in this topic

Posted

how i can get herbal juice? if i craft i only get concentrated not normal one, same for daily quests

Same problem here I keep making concentrated herbal juice Im alchemy level Artisan 1 guess I will try the low level alt thing, its so stupid.

Posted

I think anyone who complains about the easiest event in existence just for playing the game should automatically be disqualified from being loyal. Give them a cron in the mail. Bunch of qq babies getting free stuff. 

Posted

Sorry for the silly question, but are you determined as a rookie or loyal based on when you first played the game (e.g. I played for a week in 2016 using a guest pass) or when you purchased the game (recently picked up a copy during the anniversary sale)?

The login rewards show me as a "returning adventurer," but I'm not sure how that will apply to this event. 

Thanks in advance!

Posted

Can anyone please tell me where exactly I can find the NPC Bareeds III? It's said he will be in every main city but I can't find him in Velia nor Heidel.

Posted

Lara in Heidel doesn't give me quest for event, where i can find?

Posted

I see the people having several problems to make a simply quest in one easy event because nobody stop to read the quest, take a look arround or simply use the brain a little bit, you are wasting more time writing a post and waiting a correct answer from the forum sometimes that doing this guys.

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you for giving the games fan base some really nice events to take part in. I know I was one that posted how lame the initial anniversary celebration was but now I see that the CM's are reading what we post. Good to see that Kakao is taking the initiative to come up with some cool things for us to do. This gives me hope for the future I hope I can inhabit this game world for many years to come!

Keep striving to make Black Desert the great game it deserves to be.

2017-03-02_201163116.thumb.JPG.059647602

5 people like this

Posted

Well, glad I joined after Jan 1st. I get the same rewards as people who've been here longer and don't have to do as nearly as much of the work either. GG

You've just unlocked the "Pot Stirrer" achievement, grats!

Can anyone please tell me where exactly I can find the NPC Bareeds III? It's said he will be in every main city but I can't find him in Velia nor Heidel.

He's with all of the other NPCs

Posted

Seeing how you actually don't give a ----- about your returning players, I am enjoying this event by uninstalling again this POS of a game and playing something else. I am having fun!

I won't be fooled again though and will make sure to stay clear of this crap in the future.

Posted

Seeing how you actually don't give a ----- about your returning players, I am enjoying this event by uninstalling again this POS of a game and playing something else. I am having fun!

I won't be fooled again though and will make sure to stay clear of this crap in the future.

Mimimi. ¬¬

Posted

I'm not really clear on whether the Event with Lara and company is a one time per day or just a one time...  Can someone enlighten me?

Posted

I'm not really clear on whether the Event with Lara and company is a one time per day or just a one time...  Can someone enlighten me?

The empty packages quest is a 1-time thing.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the event, but I´m a bit sad, that the candy CD is actually 60min instead of 30 (so the buff would be up all the time).

I guess it´s a bug and a fix would be nice :)

candy cd.jpg

Posted

I never did the V-day event, so I am not sure where I should find the NPC's for the quest. I tried regular Lara and the other woman in Heidel but nothing.

So where are the event versions of these characters?

Posted

I never did the V-day event, so I am not sure where I should find the NPC's for the quest. I tried regular Lara and the other woman in Heidel but nothing.

So where are the event versions of these characters?

In every major town, there are red tents with said NPCs... just talk to them (they are clones of the NPCs they represent, so you do not have to travel all over the map to talk to them)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

In every major town, there are red tents with said NPCs... just talk to them (they are clones of the NPCs they represent, so you do not have to travel all over the map to talk to them)

thanks ill look for red tents then!

Derp, found em. ^_^

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

Just throwing this in, as I can see it started already. For those of you, who are just like me, a returning "Loyal Adventurer" who will not be hitting 1000 points (under 400 here), GET OVER IT!.  Enjoy the game, and realize that not everything that happens in life is going to be "fair", and most certainly won't be tailored to your specific needs. There are billions of us on this planet, and hundreds of thousands of us here, so that would be impossible. 

THANKS FOR A GAME I ACTUALLY ENJOY! AND IS GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP ME COMING BACK! AND THANKS FOR HAVING SO MANY EVENTS THAT ANY PLAYER WITH A DESCENT ABOUT OF GAME TIME WILL GET TO ENJOY AT LEAST ONE OR TWO OF!

Posted

Thank you for the free seraps

Posted

So I've killed a bunch of monsters at the Manes  Hideout (only spent ~1h-1h30 there though) without getting any candy at all... However, the DK Seals were dropping like rain.

Is the drop rate expected to be super low for those candies?

Posted (edited)

So I've killed a bunch of monsters at the Manes  Hideout (only spent ~1h-1h30 there though) without getting any candy at all... However, the DK Seals were dropping like rain.

Is the drop rate expected to be super low for those candies?

Feels like (in my case and others I've asked) it's about a 1% drop chance.

Otot, I got 10 from afk fishing for a couple of hours, and gathering apparently gives pretty great returns too.

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

Feels like (in my case and others I've asked) it's about a 1% drop chance.

Otot, I got 10 from afk fishing for a couple of hours, and gathering apparently gives pretty great returns too.

Ah ok thanks

Posted

• Loyal Adventurer Challenge

• Players who have joined Black Desert prior to January 1, 2017 can participate in this event and reach the house fame point conditions listed below to receive the corresponding prizes. Players can receive all the prizes up to the points they have reached. For example, if a loyal player reaches 800 points by the end of the event period, this player will receive the rewards for 600 points reached, 700 points reached, and 800 points reached.

• 600 Points  = Black Stone (Armor) X10

• 700 Points = Black Stone (Weapon) X10

• 800 Points = [Event] Cold Dark Beer X10

• 900 Points = Hard Black Crystal Shard X2

• 1000 Points = Intermediate Accessory Box X1

:D nice event, auto winning~!

Add more tiers of prizes pls?

Posted (edited)

Edited by 1942Teq

Posted

"Take the  [Event] Sweet Candy Pack to the NPC Bareeds III who can be found in any of the main towns for one of the rewards listed below"

NPC Bareeds III doesnt even give any quest, same with lara and grace