• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anniversary Gratitude Event [Updated - 3/28/2017]

193 posts in this topic

Posted

can't make the required "herbal juice" for this candy quest turn in...

because all my alts are high level processing. they only make/proc "concentrated herbal juice"

really lame that i'd need to make a new alt that has beginner processing in order to craft the item i need to progress this event...

you'd think the devs would have the foresight to see this problem before rolling out the event with such a requirement in place.

I couldnt make any so bought some on AH, dirt cheap! Gathering Candy was very good rng trying to get cooking to artisan atm!

Posted

Please fix the cooldown on the candy to match the description. It would be nice to make use of it since it drops so often.

Posted

What is going on? I made brand new lvl 49 and I got whooping 1 more fame point? Are you kidding me? From 573 to 574? How the hell should I make 1000 points? Reallz disquested with this game and I spent 60 euro in last 14 days. ----- this shit. 

oarID.jpg

It can take up to one day for fame to get updated. 
combat fame is one per level, then twice for 56+, then x5 for 60+, from what I read

Posted

If you try many times you'll eventually "fail" and get some normal juice, just keep cooking.

that would be an extreme waste of weeds. i'd rather create an alt than waste tons of weeds which are valuable for alchemy.

Posted

i got so many candy from choppin down trees its silly.  its like half the trees have candy hidden in them. wish i woulda known that before i grinded dem mobs into sausages!

Posted

Thanks for the free Mark of Shadow ring and all the candy, BDO. Happy Anniversary.

Posted

Those screenshots though, always so jelly of how people can take beautiful screen shots, nice seeing them in the loading screens, and that screen shot from last week goes well with loading screen with all the black and orange and black spirit eyes just traveling along the bottom. Yesoma's is my favorite this week. This game is beautiful and people take beautifully awesome screen shots and....

Screen shots are nice.

Posted (edited)

a210e3d132.png

Fix cd of 1hr to 30minutes 

Thanks

Edited by DonKiller

Posted

a210e3d132.png

Fix cd of 1hr to 30minutes 

Thanks

For the love of god, it's already the weekend and nobody has even aknowledge this cooldown problem, can we get a god damn fix already? Cant even get the lame events right, you gotta dumb them down EVEN MORE, with sht like this.

Posted

i would like to go over the fact that the candy event is one time, again

- the candy is good both for grinders and lifeskillers

- the candy drops from nearly every possible activity in the game, and before the event is over you'll stockpile quite a lot

- assuming you're online 24/7 these two event weeks, and you use your candy every 60 minutes like clockwork, the best case scenario is that you will be able to use 336 candies at the most, with 20 more used up by the event quest. that means any candy you gain above candy #356 is literal useless garbage. in short, after about 2-3 days of playing, any candy you get is trash, because you cannot possibly use up all of it. they could've given us a global boost to exp gained and energy recovery for 2 weeks, but they chose to do this candy horseshit instead. in addition, the candy horseshit rewards you with a single go at a lottery with bad odds.

but apparently understanding this simple fact and being able to use windows calculator makes me an ingrate, somehow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And the candy doesn't give any level-up to Health like other foods! 

Posted

Only 1000 points?

2017-03-08_9201953.JPG

That's not the fame they're talking about, though I'm sure you're already there, it's your house score.

Posted

That's not the fame they're talking about, though I'm sure you're already there, it's your house score.

No, it's definitely talking about the fame he posted a picture of.

Posted

The account wide fame is called hosue fame, if you hover over it you'll see, imo it should be called Family Fame opr some such shait but oh well.

Posted

Additional Information: A limit of one quest per family.??? this is true? only 1 quest in all event? or reset everyday?

Posted

It's nice to see Kakao listening to the community and adding in more event, but if a "loyal" player is any player who purchased the game before 01/01/2017 then it's quite a slap in the face to players who have been around since the beginning. 

did you just made a complain? woah.... 

Posted

Yeah lame retarded event is lame retarded.

You shouldn't get the prizes.  You and a lot of others would just come on the collect your prize and leave again. The people who have stayed with the game and the new people should get a reward...and you should not...stop crying and being bitter.  

Stay with the game and maybe you will get a prize next time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, glad I joined after Jan 1st. I get the same rewards as people who've been here longer and don't have to do as nearly as much of the work either. GG

lol that's not how it works,

For the love of god, can we get a fix for this or at least a quick statement to know that you guys are aware of this bug?

This is game breaking in what way?

Posted

You can only get the empty pack only once? 

Posted

This is game breaking in what way?

It doesn't have to be game breaking to be acknowledged, particularly when it's a time limited event.

Posted

It doesn't have to be game breaking to be acknowledged, particularly when it's a time limited event.

But It's a temporary item with a minor buff that can be replicated a million other ways in the game.

Posted

But It's a temporary item with a minor buff that can be replicated a million other ways in the game.

But it stacks with all that shit and, more importantly, the item serves no other -----ing purpose than to be chewed.

Easy to spot shit like this shouldn't happen in the first place though, it takes literally half a second of testing to make sure these events work and they don't.

1 person likes this

Posted

But it stacks with all that shit and, more importantly, the item serves no other -----ing purpose than to be chewed.

Easy to spot shit like this shouldn't happen in the first place though, it takes literally half a second of testing to make sure these events work and they don't.

They work fine. The cooldown in the tooltip was wrong. Not the cooldown on the item. So you're not losing an ounce of gameplay.

Posted

They work fine. The cooldown in the tooltip was wrong. Not the cooldown on the item. So you're not losing an ounce of gameplay.

How on earth would you know that? It'd be the first event item to not have cooldown = duration in the game.

Also, Caramel forwarded it to Pearl Abyss for clarification TODAY, so you have absolutely no reason to think you know if the tooltip or the cooldown is bugged.

Posted

How on earth would you know that? It'd be the first event item to not have cooldown = duration in the game.

Also, Caramel forwarded it to Pearl Abyss for clarification TODAY, so you have absolutely no reason to think you know if the tooltip or the cooldown is bugged.

Plus, every other "multi"purpose item in the game that happens to give buffs if you decide to consume it; has been 30 Mins long with a 30 minute cooldown, since release.