• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dark Knight Pre-Registration Beauty Contest Winners!

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Adventures,

Today we are proud to announce the winners of the Dark Knight Pre-Registration Beauty Contest! For those that did not catch all the event details you can find them >Here<  The top 5 most downloaded authors from each region (NA and EU) are as follows.

North America

QDV2cMQ.png

Europe

SWcgMen.png

For the second portion of this event players needed to create a Dark Knight character between the following dates, Feb. 22nd till Mar. 1st 2017. To all of you who participated we appreciate your enthusiasm and look forward to seeing more awesome characters!

16 people like this

Posted

those are some awesome creations, I must say!

1 person likes this

Posted

yaay :x

Posted

Gz to all winners!

Posted

Thank goodness that the person with the most download in NA and their default Dark Knight template didn't win.

26 people like this

Posted

Yay!

Thank you to everyone who liked my creation! <3

12 people like this

Posted

Thank goodness that the person with the most download in NA and their default Dark Knight template didn't win.

Situation was the same on EU too, and the 2nd most voted being a Harley Quinn template from korea.

Posted

Half of theses are the default faces with neon hair.

3 people like this

Posted

great respect to all this people, they look all amazing!

Posted

On NA they disqualified the first place person because they put up the default template onto the beauty album and the KR template used for 3rd place Awesome job guys :)

I guess I couldnt win two outfits since that would have left two of my templates in the top 5 well darn, Im happy with one though considering when I created my character customization I had no idea there was a contest in the first place, I found that out later after creating 3 customization's first.

Posted

Lol the EU designs are so much better than NA.

3 people like this

Posted

Congrats everyone!

1 person likes this

Posted

Good, at least that the #1 didnt win. #1 as in the person who just clicked create and save in under 5 seconds.

Posted

Orinai Dark Knight looks like a Dark Elf from the EverQuest series. I like it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats to all winners. But didn't have those who created their Dark Knight early in the event advantage against those who created their DK later?

1 person likes this

Posted

I want the dark elf from EU on NA so I can use it. 

Posted (edited)

I want the dark elf from EU on NA so I can use it. 

I have uploaded her to NA for you!:)

Edited by Orinai
6 people like this

Posted

I'll see if I can do that for you :)

looks insanely well done, congrats 

1 person likes this

Posted

looks insanely well done, congrats 

Thank you so much ^^

Posted

gg for the broken event

Posted (edited)

Too bad the one that was in second place admitted that theirs was a template from KR... as was 3rd place.
I honestly think events like this should be reworked. Like, templates from other regions should be locked to those regions only and can't be used and entered.

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

I have to say, the 4 that have the most "originality" look in no particular order are Paingiver, LegendaryKorean and Wilter from NA and MidnightX and Orinari from EU. New to the game, but love those looks a lot, look forward to creating my look to be as beautiful as what I see here. Thank you for hosting the event, BDO, and thank you to the creators for designing such magnificent characters. Definitely makes me want this download to finish faster!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Legendarykorean, Midnight, and Orinai deserve an extra reward. They really went above and beyond in this one.

1 person likes this

Posted

This so much. Im glad to see Oris and Nascs win, instead of the stolen and basic templates with no effort at all.

Still it is not really their fault, if people chose the first uploaded templates.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yay!

Thank you to everyone who liked my creation! <3

Of all the winners, yours is the only good one. The rest are just plain.

1 person likes this