• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Severe Lag & Crashing

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not the normal stuff, this is something new. Anyone else getting it?

Edit: Happened again. This time at 10:10 pm EST and appears to be effecting all NA servers. Per the GM reply please reply with the following info.

Earlier reply from CM_AETHON ~ "To my knowledge none of the servers are experiencing an issue at this time, could you provide a few extra details and I'll relay it to our team for a more in depth look".

1. Region
  2. Channel
  3. Roughly when you began experiencing the issue
Edited by Stabby
1 person likes this

Posted

Yes. I can't even chop wood. OUT OF CONTROL.

1 person likes this

Posted

Failed to connect

Posted

Something is having a coronary in the network.

Posted

DOS attack perhaps?

Posted

Good, but not good (I thought it was my connection at first - we're having some pretty poor weather)

Posted (edited)

I just plowed my 4 horse merchant wagon into a crowd of people. Flabba Lockbar!

Edited by Stabby
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm currently online playing the game just fine.

Posted

I login, move around in game, 10 seconds later rubberband back to start. Then dcs

Posted

I'm back in as well. Seems that they have fixed whatever it was. Guildies are logging back in now.

Posted

dc is out of control, freeze aswell

a mess

Posted

no problems here have been on since server up.

Posted

NOT fixed.  Failed to connect over and over after being dropped while switching characters.

Posted

To my knowledge none of the servers are experiencing an issue at this time, could you provide a few extra details and I'll relay it to our team for a more in depth look.

1. Region
  2. Channel
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To my knowledge none of the servers are experiencing an issue at this time, could you provide a few extra details and I'll relay it to our team for a more in depth look.

1. Region
  2. Channel

1.  NA

2.  Was on Balenos 5, dropped.  Got back in on Valencia 5, dropped while switching characters.  Now can't get in at all.

3.  20 minutes ago

Now, right after GM posts and I instantly reply.  I get in on Valencia 5.  Go to switch characters.  FAILED TO CONNECT.

Edited by Faine44

Posted

I've noticed that the game crashes in instances like this:

You know when you're sprinting in your horse and you're moving so fast that sometimes when you get even a little laggy, the loading screen appears; to load where you're at since the game didnt recognize the transition from A to B because of your lag? Well, instead of a loading screen; the game just freezes and crashes.

Posted (edited)

3rd Edit
Eastern TZ

Edited by Ioci

Posted

Seems you can play fine....once you get in.  If you try to switch channels or characters it will drop you and take you 10-15 tries to log back in.  Login server seems to be borked.

Posted (edited)

Happening again. Time is 10:10pm EST on the NA Serendia 4 channel. Most people saw this, not just me. 

Edited by Stabby

Posted

Just got dropped from Valencia 3 channel.  Was doing fine then suddenly couldn't loot anything, can't recall exact language.  Eventually it dropped me.  I cannot log back in now.

Posted

I'm stuck(maybe not stuck, but haven't relogged yet anyways) on NA_Mediah3 in the heidel duel arena with a constant message popping up saying:

"An internal error occurred while processing."

I can use all my skills, I've not disconnected or anything, its been about 5 minutes of this happening, and chat is lagging like crazy. Messages in channel chat are also taking forever to show up. 

Posted

Mediah 1, 5 minutes after NW started.  Whole guild got DC and all stuck at processing

Posted

Same...same for me

Posted

Servers for this game are sooooooooooooo good fast responce times and never crashes said no one ever xD

Posted

1. Region
  2. Channel

1 NA

2 Calp 5

5 minutes ago 10:13 EDT