• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

most excited about the female T7i, finally two shots at a T8C! xD

Honestly your luck though!! That pure white :x 

Posted

Honestly your luck though!! That pure white :x 

but it isn´t female!! #firstworldproblems

Posted

but it isn´t female!! #firstworldproblems

All three of mine are stallions xD 

Posted (edited)

Whoever did this deserves to be punished :( T7 lvl 17 with 11 skills and he breeds 3 times :((((( i cried inside. I sniped him off the market and will level him to 30 and see what he gets. 

really.png

Edited by Nohimeh
3 people like this

Posted

has someone found a wild T5 since the patch went up?

yesterday i had 2 min .. and i tamed i T2 .. but only that one....

there are some different spots for taming high tiers horses?

Posted

Grats on the T8s and passes the Breeder's Kleenex Box to @Eternal2nd - those results were unbelievable, hope the next foals are much better! 

Posted

has someone found a wild T5 since the patch went up?

yesterday i had 2 min .. and i tamed i T2 .. but only that one....

there are some different spots for taming high tiers horses?

There are several spots where wild horses can spawn. Wich horses spawn is RNG.

Posted (edited)

My stables in Altinova today...makes me feel like half of my horses there are protesting and escaping x'D
2017-03-10_169462929.thumb.jpg.859739065

Edited by Silvite
9 people like this

Posted (edited)

My stables in Altinova today...makes me feel like half of my horses there are protesting and escaping x'D

LOL mine was like that before I started getting rid of them you might need to clean house O.o

Edited by Tabri
3 people like this

Posted

LOL mine was like that before I started getting rid of them you might need to clean house O.o

Quite the herd, daaaang.

Time to expand that corral. xD

Posted

Animal hoarder! :o

Posted

Animal hoarder! :o

I am sorry :'( they were all so beautiful...had to take them home xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Fantastic information as always, Ramblin.

One sort of dry spot, though, in terms of information. Do we fully know how Horse Exchange works? If I simply missed it in the guide, please disregard and pardon my misunderstanding (As I wasn't able to find it on my own).

Is it what others seem to say, in that it is essentially one last, no-wait breeding opportunity, meaning the foal will only be one that fits into the breeding tier of possibilities given the parents?

Does it produce a completely random foal and is not affected at all by the parents?

Does it only produce what can naturally occur in the world (i.e. T1-T5) for our region?

I will be doing my own bits of Exchanging as soon as this batch hits 30 on the Wagon, and I will try to report my findings to you so you can expand/add to the guide as you see fit.

Edited by SilentZed

Posted

One sort of dry spot, though, in terms of information. Do we fully know how Horse Exchange works? If I simply missed it in the guide, please disregard and pardon my misunderstanding (As I wasn't able to find it on my own).

Is it what others seem to say, in that it is essentially one last, no-wait breeding opportunity, or does it produce a completely random foal what isn't necessarily associated with the parents?

Does it only produce a what is naturally occurring in the world (i.e. T1-T5) for our region?

I will be doing my own bits of Exchanging as soon as this batch hits 30 on the Wagon, and I will try to report my findings to you so you can expand/add to the guide as you see fit.

From all I know, it sacrifices the parents for one last foal in line with all the breeding info we have. So it is based on tier and levels of the parents for the exchange. So, not fully random, but still the normal 'random' of breeding those particular parents.

Posted

Is it what others seem to say, in that it is essentially one last, no-wait breeding opportunity, meaning the foal will only be one that fits into the breeding tier of possibilities given the parents?

Does it produce a completely random foal and is not affected at all by the parents?

Does it only produce what can naturally occur in the world (i.e. T1-T5) for our region?

From what we've found in the previous Horse Breeding thread, exchanging your horses for the extra foal follows all the same rules, with one exception. If you exchange 2 Courser Horses, the foal will still  only have 1 skill at birth instead of two like it would from breeding.

Posted

I did 3 more breedings in t15 range recently, got t5(f) and x2 t6 (m,f). Meh.

This evening I'll try to breed my genius T6N with T6G (courser) at lvl 27 both (t16 range). Crossing fingers for pure white, or at least any other t7 skin... Cmon rng this is 19th attempt, don't be so cruel to me!

Posted

Reporting on the birth of a fine horse! My second T8 this morning.. so happy :D

Here are a few screenshots of the beast! I called it goldie. :D

zvyPu0d.png

lHaJhvf.png

Starting stats... hopefully it's a good one! 

38OHhj3.png?1

6 people like this

Posted

All these beautiful T8s make me so jealous.  Getting back into horse training again so I can be like you guys :D

Is there a discord you all use?

1 person likes this

Posted

So, who's going to be the first to test if they changed the breeding rate? 

Hmmm,  

• T7m and T7f = T6F, T6F, T6M (exchange)
  • T7m and T6f = T6M, T6F (exchange)
  • T6m and T6f = T6F   (and then I started leveling my baby colts with a wagon.  They are level 11 now.)

Posted (edited)

All right guys. I have seen enough to believe that we did not get a regional rating  increase.  Also the last time it happened it was clearly stated in the patch notes, @SilentZed there is a section in the FAQ on Exchanging Horses.  Good luck with yours, many breeders feel your chances are better on an exchange...but could all be rng as usual. :) 

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

T3 Triplets! xD

2017-03-10_357374360.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

All right guys. I have seen enough to believe that we did not get a regional rating  increase.  Also the last time it happened it was clearly stated in the patch notes, @SilentZed there is a section in the FAQ on Exchanging Horses.  Good luck with yours, many breeders feel your chances are better on an exchange...but could all be rng as usual. :) 

Eh, even if it's not a true increase, at least it gives us another chance to reduce the potential time with breeding up (which since I am new to the game seems to be the largest hurdle in terms of point of entry unless you get lucky on the Horse Market/Breeding Market).

Should I view this thread, then, in that I should always post my breed outs so that further data collection can occur? I currently have a T5N (Male) that will be Level 30 soon that I am going to use to breed with 3 T3Fs, and 1 T3A once I use a breeding reset on the T5N (All of the T3s are Female). Then, once that is finished, will choose one of the T3Fs to exchange with the T5.

It seems that we have to fight against a lot of the RNG, especially if we get unlucky with getting females for further breeding up.

Posted

Everyone is welcome to post their breeding results.  It's always interesting, even the horrible ones. I think some people had a spreadsheet they were using to record results but I am not sure of the status of that currently.

We even have a Breeder's Kleenex box which gets passed around for really dismal results, which almost all of us have had at some time...some time many times......:/

Which reminds me - those of you wanting to copy horse images for posting purposes - you can copy paste the horse images from Famme's Somethinglovely horse calculator, in case you didn't know.

2 people like this

Posted

Reporting in. Got my first T7 today :)

results.thumb.png.27abbb27a015be502f75ba

And these are upcoming breeds, any advice on switching parents around or anything pls feel free to say :)
WIP.thumb.png.73f695b557c4d4c8c7c9b576c3

7 people like this

Posted

Reporting in. Got my first T7 today :)

And these are upcoming breeds, any advice on switching parents around or anything pls feel free to say :)

Congrats on the T7! :)

For your upcoming breeds, the current calculator says you have the same chances by breeding a T5 + T6 at level 30 as breeding a T6+T6 at 27+. Assuming it's accurate then you could get 3 breedings in the maximum bracket you're able to reach instead of two by mixing your T5s around. People also tend to try and get 7 in one of the colours, usually white or black to give them an option of a pure breed. The new T5s in the wild make this much easier.

So you could match all horses at level 30 as follows: 

F                M
6L  0.3.3  +  5J  0.0.5 =  0.3.8
5J  0.0.5  +  6Q 3.2.3 =  3.2.8
6S 3.2.3  +  6H  3.3.2 =  6.5.5

That would give you a good shot at 2 T7Cs. Again, this depends on how accurate the calculator is although for me personally there has not been any noticeable difference in switching the tiers around. I got my first T7C the other day this way :). I've only been breeding two months now though, so any other opinions on this would also be good. I'm not sure if experienced breeders have found any difference when breeding T5s and T6s this way.

Breeds.png

breeds 2.png

2 people like this