• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I have an interogation about the horse skill of each Tier

I want to know if he exist, what's the maximum skill number for each tier

Exemple Tier 1 max 6 skill, Tier 2 max 8 skill ect ..... for T1 to T8

TY if you know something about that and ty again if you can share youre source

A lot of the different types of horses have x amount of skills they can't learn - at least at lower tiers.
If you read the very first post in this thread - and pecifically the section about skills you'll find a handy link to a chart with pictures of each type of horse and what skills they can and cannot learn

As an example the Brown T1 can learn a maximum of 8 skills - the Grey T1 can learn a maximum of 14 skills (though I've never seen any T1 learn that many skill personally)

Edited by Nimbus
Added example

Posted

TY Nimbus, very usefull link.i am going to study that :)

Posted

Perhaps it meant those stables that are found out in the middle of nowhere and not actually attached to any town (ie.. Oliviero who's midway between Heidel and Calpheon). Perhaps a bad translation, in that in Korean it meant "Stables not attached to towns", but instead was translated to "towns without stables". Off the top of my head, I can't recall that I'd ever attempted to sell a horse to Oliviero.

It's Keplan...there's a horse market there now.  which is awesome.  There may be another place as well, but Keplan now has a Horse Market.

Posted

It's Keplan...there's a horse market there now.  which is awesome.  There may be another place as well, but Keplan now has a Horse Market.

Mmmmh... actually I remember having sold some horses to my husband in Keplan (as he had no more stable space in Calpheon). It was at the beginning of this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keplan had a horse market before, that is no change :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I was just at Behr, you can buy and sell stuff there, no market, but I do not recall there being a shop before.....

1 person likes this

Posted

Now we can all be princesses xD   @PandoraRose

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys! I'm back to breeding and I wanted to ask - how do you guys organize your stables? I have around 10 horses and work them around Calpheon but it's getting SO messy to keep them packed there, I get confused all the time xD can I somehow summon various horses on different characters to make up more space in the stables? - kind of a returning player here - ;) 

Hey guys! I'm back to breeding and I wanted to ask - how do you guys organize your stables? I have around 10 horses and work them around Calpheon but it's getting SO messy to keep them packed there, I get confused all the time xD can I somehow summon various horses on different characters to make up more space in the stables? - kind of a returning player here - ;) 

Posted

Now we can all be princesses xD  

Does it turn into a pumpkin at midnight? I want that feature on my wagon!

Now we can all be princesses xD  

Does it turn into a pumpkin at midnight? I want that feature on my wagon!

Posted (edited)

You can 'make' space by buying a 4 horse wagon and putting some on that wagon.
Or you can buy stable slots in the pearl shop.

I organize my stables by trying to keep my females in calpheon and males in heidel.
If it gets too full I sell the lowest tiers...

Edited by Miyumi
tripple post
1 person likes this

Posted

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lmao, omg yes!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lmao, omg yes!

Posted

You can 'make' space by buying a 4 horse wagon and putting some on that wagon.Or you can buy stable slots in the pearl shop.

I organize my stables by trying to keep my females in calpheon and males in heidel.

Okay good strategy! And yeah I remember buying those stable slots back in the days (Conq pack), I bought calpheon ones. But I heard there's more stables in Calpheon than the capital ones, correct? :o

You can 'make' space by buying a 4 horse wagon and putting some on that wagon.Or you can buy stable slots in the pearl shop.

Okay good strategy! And yeah I remember buying those stable slots back in the days (Conq pack), I bought calpheon ones. But I heard there's more stables in Calpheon than the capital ones, correct? :o

Posted (edited)

Mmmmh... actually I remember having sold some horses to my husband in Keplan (as he had no more stable space in Calpheon). It was at the beginning of this year.

hmmm I was sure you couldn't breed horses in Keplan... So okay... I guess I'm back to wondering.

Edited by Shaynae

Posted

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I put my wallet away for awhile, not even buying horse resets, just storing the horses with second breeds away untill they release ingame resets bought with hunter seals.... BUT I would buy this :x

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I put my wallet away for awhile, not even buying horse resets, just storing the horses with second breeds away untill they release ingame resets bought with hunter seals.... BUT I would buy this :x

Posted (edited)

i dont think we will ever get the hunters seal trade ins for breed/skill resests. As thats in RU version and theor game model is different (buy normal pearl shop costumes from NPCs etc) and therefore can trade in hunters seals @Someone knows about this too ^^ 

i dont think we will ever get the hunters seal trade ins for breed/skill resests. As thats in RU version and theor game model is different (buy normal pearl shop costumes from NPCs etc) and therefore can trade in hunters seals @Someone knows about this too ^^ 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

awww -_-

awww -_-

Posted (edited)

Is that wagon a 5-seater-vehicle?

Edited by Nyrante

Posted

I honestly dont know :o it was added into KR (today/yesterday) i think. Along with a new furniture set of the same style ^^

I honestly dont know :o it was added into KR (today/yesterday) i think. Along with a new furniture set of the same style ^^

Posted (edited)

Yeah exactly, thats from their Premium server( Subscription model ), it has no cash shop. ^^

Edited by Someone

Posted (edited)

The theme looks 'valentine-ish' so am afraid we won't get it until.. next year... >_>

Edited by Miyumi
pls.. kakao stop these double posts

Posted (edited)

All of you "princesses" do know that none of us will be sitting on those pink velvet cushions waving at the peasants, right.  We are going to be that servant holding the reins and driving the royals around....sigh.....

Edited by Ramblinrose
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have the horses I'm not leveling/or done leveling in Calpheon. Just remote collect them in and voila. The ones I am leveling are in Velia and I breed in Heidel. I use alts and the transport function to move foals around so I can keep breeding in Heidel and autopath on my main.

How come everything is posted twice lmao

Edited by XMoshe
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have the horses I'm not leveling/or done leveling in Calpheon. Just remote collect them in and voila. The ones I am leveling are in Velia and I breed in Heidel. I use alts and the transport function to move foals around so I can keep breeding in Heidel and autopath on my main.

How come everything is posted twice lmao

Thank you this is really interesting, I might try to write this down as my methods completely suck LOL. Remote collection works from all territories? I never really understood, only used it when I run out of space but it resets hp right?

Edit: indeed it's really annoying, double posting everywhere xD

Edited by MuseTorment

Posted (edited)

Thank you this is really interesting, I might try to write this down as my methods completely suck LOL. Remote collection works from all territories? I never really understood, only used it when I run out of space but it resets hp right?

Edit: indeed it's really annoying, double posting everywhere xD

Assuming there are no items in your horse (ignoring horse gear and premium outfit ofcourse) remote collecting works around the globe yes. If it does have items it will go to the nearest stable, trade items are destroyed. It does put your mount at 1hp but you can recover them for 1.5k silver. I just transport an alt or two to Heidel, grab the foal and transport them to Velia if I want to level them or Calph if they suck. Then go back on my main to reset breeding and go back to autopathing.

Edited by XMoshe
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hmmm.... just noticed the beta forums are down for maintenance. I wonder if that means we're getting dangerously close to them becoming the default forums. Great for the Horse Breeder Community.

bdoBetaForums.jpg

The theme looks 'valentine-ish' so am afraid we won't get it until.. next year... >_>

While I can see how you can view it as "Valentine-ish", I think that's just coincidence on colors. However, you'd think that it'd serve SOME kind of purpose. Obviously not cargo. Perhaps a mass transit of characters without horses? Five people form a party, 1 driver, 4 passengers. That doesn't make sense though, because everybody has a horse that can get them somewhere rather quickly, so that wagon/coach would have to be SUPER FAST to make it worthwhile. The design screams of only being for transporting people, but right now I don't see the advantage given current mechanics.

However, if it is an incredibly fast wagon, I think that'd be the new wagon training option for breeders.

Edited by DenverRalphy