• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Good news, i managed to sell a courser T8 to my friend today and she is never been happy getting anything in this game like getting this horse, we managed to do it in a way that is almost 100% guaranteed (well we succeeded) so let the haters hate, especially when they have 0 chance while now i know how to sell only to my friends xD now i have only 3x coursers left.

UXSqS9S.jpg

my friend with the above horse 

2017-04-26_824348362.JPG

Edited by SillySin
4 people like this

Posted

Just gonna do ooooone more post so we move on from the double-post picture page :P

But I've finally got the t7 females on the wagon to 30 pretty much, so now it's just a bit of solo riding till next breed!

Posted (edited)

Good news, i managed to sell a courser T8 to my friend today and she is never been happy getting anything in this game like getting this horse, we managed to do it in a way that is almost 100% guaranteed (well we succeeded) so let the haters hate, especially when they have 0 chance while now i know how to sell only to my friends xD now i have only 3x coursers left.

Sooo... is this method going to be some super-secret method that doesn't work if everybody knows? Or was it just a matter of having your buyer start the stop-watch the moment you list it because there may be a lag in the notification and thus knows down to the last second when to refresh and click buy?

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

LOL i messaged SillySin to ask...if there is a secret I really do not want it known to the horse community haters.  ;)

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

LOL i messaged SillySin to ask...if there is a secret I really do not want it known to the horse community haters.  ;)

I considered privately messaging SillySin myself. But realistically I didn't think there was any conceivable way to bypass the current system beyond timing. And to leak that wouldn't matter. The only people that could snipe would be those who just stare constantly at the horse market and refreshing every two seconds anyway (or those who just coincidentally happen to open the horse market at the right time).

Only improvement upon that I could possibly see would be to flood the market with 3 garbage low tier horses, list the T8, then list 3 more garbage horses right after. The buyer only needs to know not to focus on the 1st horse on the list (cuz they're listed in order of most recent). But that theory goes out the window if other players have T8 selected in their filters. Which everybody already does.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I considered privately messaging SillySin myself. But realistically I didn't think there was any conceivable way to bypass the current system beyond timing. And to leak that wouldn't matter. The only people that could snipe would be those who just stare constantly at the horse market and refreshing every two seconds anyway (or those who just coincidentally happen to open the horse market at the right time).

Only improvement upon that I could possibly see would be to flood the market with 3 garbage low tier horses, list the T8, then list 3 more garbage horses right after. The buyer only needs to know not to focus on the 1st horse on the list (cuz they're listed in order of most recent). But that theory goes out the window if other players have T8 selected in their filters. Which everybody already does.

Sounds plausible. But as you said, most T8 horders will just wait and spam the refresh button on T8 list.

List it when a worldboss spawns and/or at midnight/early morning.. least players will be on. Or right after maint, but that can be difficult...

Posted

that is a lot of garbage T8s xD 

Posted

that is a lot of garbage T8s xD 

I wasn't saying "garbage T8's". More I was saying listing lower tier trash to flood the refresh.

1 person likes this

Posted

Got my first Courser feeling pretty good about it. I did use one premium appearance and 3 skill change to tip the odds though but still worth it for me :D .belsMEv.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

You know that feeling when you set a loop and you have high hopes that this one...this one will be special?

And then you come back to see this....

2017-04-27_811950244.JPG

10 people like this

Posted

You know that feeling when you set a loop and you have high hopes that this one...this one will be special?

2017-04-27_811950244.JPG

Well .. she IS "special" .. in a way ...

Ouch   =\

1 person likes this

Posted

So I named my horse Lucky7 She started with Roar and on lvl 2 learns sprint... Name Hype Is Real!!!!  lol jk <3 F0p8YAF.png

2 people like this

Posted

2017-04-27_811950244.JPG

lol that's rough, but hey horse outfits are supposed to increase your chance at learning skills!  *barf*

Maybe the horse is revenging you for naming her Keke.  You know, Korean game, Keke translates into haha.  LOL

2 people like this

Posted

So I named my horse Lucky7 She started with Roar and on lvl 2 learns sprint... Name Hype Is Real!!!!  lol jk <3 F0p8YAF.png

My t8 courser is named Lucky :D It's definitely a good juju name.

Posted

lol that's rough, but hey horse outfits are supposed to increase your chance at learning skills!  *barf*

Maybe the horse is revenging you for naming her Keke.  You know, Korean game, Keke translates into haha.  LOL

"LAUGH AT ME, WILL YOU?!?" xD

2 people like this

Posted

Added the ability to view the horse market from the world map.
- Clicking on the horse market button will allow you to view the list of registered horses.
- However, you are unable to purchase or receive payments from sold horses when viewing the market via the world map.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Anyone can put up the following horses on EU for my exchange-only needs ? PM for details on how to meet in-game.

1x T2 level 30 Male

1x T3 level 30 Male

1x T4 level 30 Male

Edit: forgot to say that I will surely be more than welcome to return the favour(s). Not a huge horse collection of mine, but well, just ask...

OT: To my fellow breeders: be sure to open your window and let a breath of the wild in....you won't be disappointed with the horses you'll (eventually) get. :)

Edited by Ghigi

Posted

UXSqS9S.jpg

my friend with the above horse 

2017-04-26_824348362.JPG

very nice! Congrats your friend for me! Tell her welcome to the T8 club 😄

OMG Shay... I send you good vibes that the rest of the lvls will give you many skills.

My t8 is lvl 29 with still 12 skills. Hope is over for this one! Like 7 lvls with no gain.. not even FORECHOP!! Gah

1 person likes this

Posted

2017-04-27_811950244.JPG

Ouch.. x.x I'm cringing so hard..

Considering my horse hasn't learned a darn thing since getting my costume back..

My suspicious mind says they nerfed it in to the ground like all the rest, essentially making this costume also useless aside from looking nice.

I'm such a conspiracy Theoriest when it comes to horses. <.<

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I understand, since my t7 courser has similar/better stats than my T8B. But did anyone ever look into the possibility males get a bonus on speed/accel when leveling up and females on turn/brake? Again I got a sample size of 3 but it really stood out.

T8ALvlingStats.jpg

Current progress on my T8A :)

Remember this guy? This is him now. 16 skills total. He learned 3 skills since lvl 15 (when he learned his 13th skill). The stats are alright but it turned into a potato skillwise IMO, missing sideways/s: sideways and IA and two-seater.

T8AFinalStats.jpg

Currently leveling two t6 females (a white and black one) to have some t8 purebred attempts with this guy.

Edited by XMoshe

Posted

For people keeping track: t8A+t8B (both courser and lvl 30) = T8E female born with quickback and streak leap and t8A female born with hind kick and caution! Super happy with these two :)

6 people like this

Posted

Halp, I'm undecided. I've told myself that I wouldn't do 8+8 breeds for more chances by mixing the tiers up but I'm thinking about it for that slightly greater chance at an 8 and a slightly lesser chance for another dang 6. I already have this one 8E, I don't even care if she turns out to be a potato. I just needed her to be pretty! I know the top combo would give me another shot at a purebred but I prefer the black one anyway. What do

Screenshot (38).png

Posted

Halp, I'm undecided. I've told myself that I wouldn't do 8+8 breeds for more chances by mixing the tiers up but I'm thinking about it for that slightly greater chance at an 8 and a slightly lesser chance for another dang 6. I already have this one 8E, I don't even care if she turns out to be a potato. I just needed her to be pretty! I know the top combo would give me another shot at a purebred but I prefer the black one anyway. What do

Screenshot (38).png

Try the 2 T8 together. Reason is, you can save that T7 to breed with another T7 (or 6 if you're desperate) with a color value of 5 black to have a chance at a T8C.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Try the 2 T8 together. Reason is, you can save that T7 to breed with another T7 (or 6 if you're desperate) with a color value of 5 black to have a chance at a T8C.

Milady to the rescue, I'm doing it! I have three of those 7Ds all male. Just need more 7E females because, of course, I only have one. Thanks for the advice. 

Those are my favorite coats btw purely because of their color values 

Edited by Sad Panda
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I now have 17 male horses, and zero females in my stables. I think I might just start listing male horses on the Breeding Market to see how much money I make, and in the meantime start all over from T5's and start working my way back up again. The last month I've been wasting a TON of time leveling T7's and T8's for very slow gain. T7/8 takes just too damn long to level up.

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this