• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, this was strange. I am currently single-training a T7I and upon reaching level 12 (I was checking the game right when she leveled up) she unlocked...well, F.Chop.

First thing: I am with a +2 silver clothing, nothing else. Now the strange thing: the horse exp bar, after the level up, showed...1.668 pts already. Impossible to me, since I tick 613 pts with my current setup. 

sometimes it looks like it skips a tick (or several) then the value updates with the missing ticks, especially after alt-tab. Must be something about the focused window.

Posted

Thought I'd start sharing my breeding results as well. Been training up 2 T7 males, a T7 female and a T6 female and below are the breeding results for two of them. 

T7E M x T7D F = T8E M

T7E M x T7D F = T6F F

Posted (edited)

Just bred my T8A with a T6S to try and get a T8E, got female T6S and female T6G. Guess my breeding luck has run out hehe.

Leveling a T6F now to breed with the same T8A, see if I got more luck then.

Edited by XMoshe

Posted

@Dracico

To my knowledge the blackd.de calculator has not been kept up to date for a while.
somethinglovely.net is kept up to date - but read the disclaimer on it nonetheless :)

3 people like this

Posted

The 2 breeding from my T7 lvl 29 and 2 T6 lvl 28 gave me 2 more T6 Female. Really wish I could get a T7 female someday :c

Posted

Thought I'd start sharing my breeding results as well. Been training up 2 T7 males, a T7 female and a T6 female and below are the breeding results for two of them. 

T7E M x T7D F = T8E M

T7E M x T7D F = T6F F

Congratulations on the T8 and I'm sorry about the T6...at least it wasn't the T6K

Just bred my T8A with a T6S to try and get a T8E, got female T6S and female T6G. Guess my breeding luck has run out hehe.

Leveling a T6F now to breed with the same T8A, see if I got more luck then.

So sorry :( But good luck on the next round.

1 person likes this

Posted

sometimes it looks like it skips a tick (or several) then the value updates with the missing ticks, especially after alt-tab. Must be something about the focused window.

Cheers. Could surely be an alt-tab issue as a I do that a LOT. 

Posted

T8xT8 exchange... to exchange or not to exchange?

It's 2x T8B, both not courser. Female is a potato... the Male is okaish skill wise but not superb.
I'm not sure.. as she is worth 86mil, and he is worth 125mil..
The chance of getting is T6 is there.. and that'd be a huge sink hole lol...

What do you guys do with 'left over' T8's?

Posted

It's 2x T8B, both not courser. Female is a potato... the Male is okaish skill wise but not superb.

I'd probably just imperial them if it was me..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm going to 100% exchange my T8C.... hes level 29 with 10 skills (has charge) he still has two breeds and a reset left though so that's a long long way off yet ^^

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted

If I have T8's that I have no intention of keeping, I'll exchange them. But if I had two T8's, I don't know that I'd exchange them together. I'd probably wait until I had a couple bred out T7/T6 of appropriate level to exchange with them. That'd give me two shots at a new T8 versus 1.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Depends on how badly I need the money.  (and apologies to those of you who have not gotten a T8 yet, "leftovers" probably makes your eyes roll - but yes, one day it will happen to you all! :) )   I have smooshed a male one about the same value as your female with a female lv 30 T6, and gotten another T8, so that is entirely possible.  I have sold one complete potato worth about 95 on the market, and then imperial traded another who was low 100s.  If you aren't collecting the seals, you can trade two in for magic axes that sell for over 400,000 each on the market. so that does add up too.

One that was worth 125 million? Tough decision because 65 percent of that amount vs. 50 is significant especially if your bank acct is low. And that horse has to be semi decent....

EDIT: and then you read the thread below Killing AFK trainers is impossibler - and your decision becomes simpler.:imperial vendor that horse! LOL

Edited by Ramblinrose
1 person likes this

Posted

EDIT: and then you read the thread below Killing AFK trainers is impossibler - and your decision becomes simpler.:imperial vendor that horse! LOL

The fact that being able to do that has been around for a while screams troll/bait. Best just to ignore those topics.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok, so..... today is a big day for me, so I will come back a little bit on my breeding history : I began playing and breeding last summer, and my first tries to get a T7 were not very succesful. I remember that after something like 30 breddings at range >= 14 I was at something like 5% T7 foals..... and I finally found out that my lucky level was 27/27 with T6/T6, and since then I get around 1 T7 out or 3 T6/T6 breedings.

I tried recently some T6/T7 breedings at 30/27, and it worked quite well as I got quite often T7s back, but no T8.

I tried then T7/T7 at level 30, and like many of you I got mainly T6 females back... well, I tried only 8 times (before today), and got 1 T7 male and 7 T6 females, I know it's not a lot of breedings, but I had the feeling I was less lucky with T7/T7 than with T6/T7.

Today was a lucky day for me (I got 3 shards), so I decided to breed my T7H courser and a T7B that has 13/15 skills (missing only sideways for courser) :

7H.thumb.png.08c81b2149647a3bbbce90d2d6dmale + 7B.thumb.png.50981a6b087bcd52a7cfad1e44ffemale = 8E.thumb.png.24c729b804524537de4e39ccb21male (born with quick stop and caution)

I think I will breed them again tomorrow, to see if it was a lucky day effect or not :D

Edit : looks like there are still problems with old images being attached to posts after edition....

7J.png

6K.png

7H.png

6C.png

Edited by AdiTenshi
3 people like this

Posted

definitely sell. i don't grind much, horses are literally all i have. selling t7 and t8 means enhancing my gear :P

plus i don't want any more t8 so there's, for me at least, no point in even more t8 :V

1 person likes this

Posted

i did exchange 2x same as yours but was months ago, kind of worked out for me as it gave me a pure T7 that in turn gave me the pure white T8, i would say sell now if in need for silver, i myself get the silver from other life skills. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yup... classic example of all my lower tiers... going nowhere...

Going through a bit of a struggle. Hope it turns around soon.

yeahNowhere.png

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

yeahNowhere.png

*cough ahem , err speeds appears good, acceleration, well dont enter freeways with her, ok?

2 people like this

Posted

You should tell her to git gud

Posted (edited)

New breeding results of my T7s so far - All level 30 hoping for more T8s.

T7E x T7B = T7B Male (I've been bouncing between a T7B male, then female, then male... Just gimme my T8 white!!!)

T7E x T7J = T6C Female (buttplugggggg)

T7E x T7E = T8D Female! First skill is S:IA too! Now I just hope this one isn't a potato like the rest of my T8Ds have been.

2017-04-30_697255132.thumb.PNG.954c9393f

And then, in a panic I saw a Lv 30 T7E on the breed market... I thought it was mine that I mis-listed BUT APPARENTLY NOT, so I guess I took someone else's T7E breed... Weird coincidence.

Random T7E Lv 30 x T7A = T6U Female

I'll level this T8 female to 30 and then probably breed her with the very last breed on this T7E male, hope for somethin' good. Then exchange the T7E with the T7B female and really really hope for a T8 pure white!

Edited by Leuphe
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, @Ramblinrose has said several times not to give up on a horse too early.  Here's Keke at level 30.  She's missing one skill, Drift, to make her a Courser.  So don't give up @DenverRalphy  She's not amazing..but she's not bad.  Oh..I should point out that although I often use coupons, I didn't use any on her, just to see what would happen.

2017-04-30_1077959470.jpg

Edited by Shaynae
3 people like this

Posted

T7 x T6 breed: T6 female

T7 x T6 breed: T6 female 

T7 x T7 exchange: T6 female

Roll Night Vendor: T6 female

Kzarka drop: T6 female

You have produced [1 T6 female]

Get out of bed look in the mirror see the eyes staring back at you: T6 fe

9 people like this

Posted

Someone send convite discord group?

I'm still starting my stable, someone suggests a spreadsheet from Google Drive?

Posted

This t8 is turning out super weird so far. Level 9, 8 skills, still going okay... Still only courser skills she knows is S:IA and Sideways move o_O

Posted (edited)

So far 4 breeds within the range of getting t8s, 1st breed was T7H M x T7C F which came out as a T6D F, gave it another try a few days later with the same horses gave a T8B female this time, ended up getting 18 skills (wooooo), wasnt familiar with t8s, so thought it was a T7F, but nope T8B. Then used antoher T7H M with the T8B and got a T6F female in return; proceeded to quite training for a few months but returned recently, found a T7C M courser on breeding market at lvl 30 with 1 death, 15m for a breed, said fck it and bred my T8B F with T7C M, both lvl 30 and 1 death each, got a T8D M back, was happy cos T8B is quite ugly. Still got 4 breeds to do between T7B M and T7F F and T7I F, hopefully a T8E and a T8A comes my way.#

TL:DR did 4 breeds got T8B and T8D

Edited by Valient