• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Its official! The beta forums are are no longer the beta forums. New post in announcements says we should aim to be moved into the new forum by the end of the week!

Yea.....i couldn't even access this forum, i was brought right to the new.  It's kinda lonely and empty over there.  Found this again by a link in a thread to the old forum.  Guess I'll get used to the new one but, yea....

Other than that, just leveling a bunch of potato horses :)

Posted

Nothing is even showing up in the life skills section for me.. anybody else with this?

Posted

So after a morning of getting 2 Pri Witch's and 1 Duo in a row, I decided to try my breeding luck.

I had also found a T7E male earlier today on the horse market, level 30 no deaths and only 1 of his breeds used(reset still available). His name is Yum. So I threw him with a T7I female that @RainbowRat had sold me when we accidently initiated a breed with my earlier T7I female with one of her T8 level 1's(and got a T5 out of it). Not a T8E, but the luck of the draw made me laugh none the less, and pretty happy. =)

GTZPGF4.png Male  + dXhS0q1.png Female = JZW3wUo.png Female

So this makes my 4th T8. 3 now from breeding, 1 from a box. All 4 are female. My mind is blown.

Welcome to Taco Bell.

I have no coursers out of my current 3 level 30s.

gratz! ;D

Send help.

Send Help.png

most of my t8e turned out like this as well : /

Meh I don´t wanna move to the new forums.. ~.~

1 person likes this

Posted

Nothing is even showing up in the life skills section for me.. anybody else with this?

There are 2 life-skills sections. They just forgot to remove the one under General Discussion. You want the Life Skills section under Gameplay & Mechanics.

Posted

A bloody genius, she is... Only missing S:Sideways.

2017-05-02_839736531.PNG

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

There are 2 life-skills sections. They just forgot to remove the one under General Discussion. You want the Life Skills section under Gameplay & Mechanics.

Alrighty, thank you!

Also, to anybody who may know this.. is there a reason why i'm unable to see the message of the "fine horses" people get at the top of the screen? I use to when I first started playing, but haven't seen them now for quite a while.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

Ok so is the new mega thread the Horses FAQ - by BDO horse breeders ? on the new forums

I think we should create a trashtalk-topic for anything else about horse breeding that doesnt fit into the other topics.

Posted

ok so, this may be completely just a fluke....but every time my training levels up when a horse gains a level...my horse never learns a skill if it happens. Has anyone else noticed this? 

Posted (edited)

ok so, this may be completely just a fluke....but every time my training levels up when a horse gains a level...my horse never learns a skill if it happens. Has anyone else noticed this? 

Just a random fluke. Likely when you receive a level up, the horse wouldn't have learned a skill whether you leveled up or not. The fact that you leveled up and didn't see a new horse skill a few or more times in a row is just coincidence. 

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Ok so is the new mega thread the Horses FAQ - by BDO horse breeders ? on the new forums

@CM_Aethon It is there.  It got posted as a stickie under the Community Spotlight at the top.  Unfortunately I am not sure how many people will read that (not knowing that guides etc are there), and it might get missed.  Would help if they could somehow list the sticky posts there so you can see them when you go to the Training subforum, instead of just the Community Spotlight title. Or possibly change the title to Community Spotlight: Guides, FAQs, Links

Posted (edited)

I can't even.

Only missing S:Side and 2 seater.

A 1 coupon courser. (assuming she doesn't become a 19 skill...)

2017-05-02_859824016.PNG

Edited by Leuphe

Posted (edited)

I'm probably jinxing this horse from learning the last skill he needs but ... I had to share as this is the best horse I've ever had.  Never had any of them learn all or mostly all skills ... and I admit, I did swap out Fore Chop a couple of times but still, that's not many!

Two days ago he was:

Desktop_05.01.2017_-_16.57.44.01.thumb.pDesktop_05.01.2017_-_19.45.37.02.thumb.p

And now he's:

Desktop_05.02.2017_-_21.04.03.04.thumb.p

Edit to add:  He's a T8C so he can't learn Two-Seater anyway ... one skill away from all of them and it's Sideways Move.  Not even S: Sideways either just regular Sideways Move.

Edited by Elessara
5 people like this

Posted

I should be grinning ear to ear in this photo. I just purchased this t7 female from the horse market. Nika has1 breed and 1 reset breed available. So if one of you listed her, THANK YOU.

I'm, like, Guru 10 at spending silver. I also spend my AFK time leveling horses. Which leads me to wonder, how do many of you active horse breeders make silver? Is it the long game of waiting to sell t7s and t8s?

Screenshot (14).png

Posted

I should be grinning ear to ear in this photo. I just purchased this t7 female from the horse market. Nika has1 breed and 1 reset breed available. So if one of you listed her, THANK YOU.

I'm, like, Guru 10 at spending silver. I also spend my AFK time leveling horses. Which leads me to wonder, how do many of you active horse breeders make silver? Is it the long game of waiting to sell t7s and t8s?

Screenshot (14).png

I have the perfect male for your Nika.  I have had this male T7 for a long long time.  He was kind of a slow learner, so shelved him.  But when I saw your name, I immediately thought of him.      Here he is, LunarLight:

LunarLight.thumb.JPG.550e029002b5ddb1c0b

1 person likes this

Posted

I have the perfect male for your Nika.  I have had this male T7 for a long long time.  He was kind of a slow learner, so shelved him.  But when I saw your name, I immediately thought of him.      Here he is, LunarLight:

LunarLight.thumb.JPG.550e029002b5ddb1c0b

Ramblinrose, that makes my day. What serendipity. I've used LunarLight as a business name for the last 11 years, which has worked as a gaming name too. Although I didn't get the name in BDO this time around due to showing up late.

Well, your male is certainly my new favorite no matter what skills he has.

Posted

Congratz, a nice female!

Making money? Worker imperium, farming and sometimes sell horses (but these isnt that big profit).

1 person likes this

Posted

T5 and 2 T4 almost ready to breed, 2 more days ( i lagg a lot sadly ) Let's hope for a T6 female T....T

Also

Who is too lazy to start over in the new forums?

#Slacker

1 person likes this

Posted

Why is it that im cursed with T8 skill learning, but when it comes to T6s theyre geniuses! The T6s are just breeding stock so im not too fussed on their skills but one of them on my wagon a T6S has just become a corser at level 24 (has full speed trinity too) this is my second T6 corser in two weeks! But it only has a total of 10 skills....

The other three T6s on my wagon also know sprint or IA (or both!) along with charge or drift (ill make a note of it here when im at my PC)

But game pleeeaase save some RNG for my next higher breed or T8 skill learning :( 

Posted

Why is it that im cursed with T8 skill learning, but when it comes to T6s theyre geniuses! The T6s are just breeding stock so im not too fussed on their skills but one of them on my wagon a T6S has just become a corser at level 24 (has full speed trinity too) this is my second T6 corser in two weeks! But it only has a total of 10 skills....

The other three T6s on my wagon also know sprint or IA (or both!) along with charge or drift (ill make a note of it here when im at my PC)

But game pleeeaase save some RNG for my next higher breed or T8 skill learning :( 

RNG reads your mind, so when you think about gear, you fail

When you think about horses, you get low skills, so trick it, think about your gear while training your horse :D

#BeFriendWithTheBlackSpirit

2 people like this

Posted

RNG reads your mind, so when you think about gear, you fail

When you think about horses, you get low skills, so trick it, think about your gear while training your horse :D

#BeFriendWithTheBlackSpirit

I need to try and fool it :ph34r: 

Although i managed to TET my first piece of gear on the second attempt at the weekend... Maybe my RNG is in but its being used on T6s D: 

Its like when youre in a hurry and youre trying to print something...and bam paper jam.... Im sure printers smell fear xD 

Posted

I need to try and fool it :ph34r: 

Although i managed to TET my first piece of gear on the second attempt at the weekend... Maybe my RNG is in but its being used on T6s D: 

Its like when youre in a hurry and youre trying to print something...and bam paper jam.... Im sure printers smell fear xD 

Ohhh congrats on that lol, i never got TET highest thing went is TRI Hebe tho xD , because i never went above 45fs, FeelsRNGedMan

Well for me my luck is less females :( all i get are males, males LOL

Hehehe true that xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohhh congrats on that lol, i never got TET highest thing went is TRI Hebe tho xD , because i never went above 45fs, FeelsRNGedMan

Well for me my luck is less females :( all i get are males, males LOL

Hehehe true that xD 

Ive had from my past two breeds/exchanges 2x T6 male and 2x T7 females.

Each breeding pair gave me one of each O.o 

i have 5 T8 males and 1 T8 female... My friend has all Females - she owns Taco Bell and i have a sausage factory xD 

Posted

if you want some comfort, here is a pic of my first T8. I was lucky enough to get a T8E out of a racing box after one year of casual breeding and here he was at level 10 :

MyFirstT8.thumb.jpg.03ef659bfb3769adc027

then I was lucky, he learned Hind Kick at level 11 then nothing again at 12 then Drift. Now he's in a stable for a duration that is to determine.

I have to say that I lost faith on him.

5 people like this