• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Did something change recently with the XP requirements for T8's? Looking back at the last few pages of this thread that have screenshots, I noticed that at level 29 it now takes over 1million XP to hit 30. So I look at the T8 I'm currently leveling (screenshot attached), and sure enough, it's over 1 million required XP. Maybe I'm just recalling incorrectly, but I could almost swear that just a few weeks ago, while T8 level 29 - 30 was just shy of 1 million xp points, but it didn't quite hit it. Now it's over 1mil.

Am I just remembering wrong?

t830xpRequirement.png

My first T8 was over 1mil for 29-30 and I leveled her back in like.. Nov.

Posted

Famme just posted updated calcutor for somethinglovely

2 people like this

Posted

hahaha

Good game Famme!

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL nice one, glad to see some humor for horse breeders.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hah! >cough!< Erm... Great update!!! 

Edited by DenverRalphy
1 person likes this

Posted

You guys are killing me! Supposed to play along and say, "omg, i'm so excited!" 

2 people like this

Posted

Well. So far in my breed frenzy, 2 t6 male, 2 t6 female from breeds and one T7 male "hyena" from an exchange. Happy for the t7, and well the t5 upgrades.

Posted

LOL Famme, must be east coast - Happy April Fools to you too!

Posted (edited)

OMG that is amazing! I love it!

Need to get all my sand horses pictures updated.

Edited by Solest
1 person likes this

Posted

Omfg to funny....I was like wait we can breed camels now??? 

Posted

Omfg to funny....I was like wait we can breed camels now??? 

Yeah me too xD then I was like: omg I want those T2-T8 camel skins

Posted

Omg the camels are perfect! xD

1 person likes this

Posted

wow, nice work! They have also changed the mane xD

Posted (edited)

So after months of no-t8's from my breedings and reading here about beginners luck - i threw on one of my Alts and did a t7/6 breeding with a 8% chance for a t8 male.... and woke up this morning to a t8A.   I wonder if there isn't something about that beginners luck - maybe the higher lvl trainers have less of a chance?   Conspiracy theories indeed :P  I hope he's not an April Fools joke and won't turn into a t6 over night....

Edited by Adora_Belle
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Welp, since I got my first tier 8 Im spending all day leveling this horse. Its taking for ever oh my god. The thing is I dont know if its going to get a lot of Skills, Here is how it looks right know.

The question here is that I'm not 100% sure this horse is one of the "smart" ones. So far lvl 15 with 9 skills (Yeah at least the good ones)

What do you think about this horse? Thanks in advance =3

EDIT: Forgot to say that I used 1 change coupon that I had to change Fore Chop and got Instant Accel.

2017-04-01_36287907.jpg

Edited by Zilfix

Posted

I don't do April Fools but I did have a good giggle at that one, well played. xD

2 people like this

Posted

I hope this isn't cruel april fool - I got my first t8! It's male (race box t6 female x chockolate t7 male)

His first skill is s:ia

2017-04-01_257743698.JPG

6 people like this

Posted

Wow people are suddenly getting alot of T8! I hope they turn out to your expectations. 

I hope this isn't cruel april fool - I got my first t8! It's male (race box t6 female x chockolate t7 male)

His first skill is s:ia

2017-04-01_257743698.JPG

and an amazing first skill

Posted

Well, I am overwhelmed trying to make some spreadsheet and input 117 breeds.  Trying to figure out some easier way to compile date from it all.

I believe, there was some rate increase back in July, that's what I have written in my breeding results.  Sometime before July 20th 2016 and then maybe there was another?  Or it really was that long ago.

Anyway, soon to be 118 breeds because I am mad at this T7 POTATO who is 28 with 8 skills.....whiskey tango foxtrot......he's going to the factory.

2 people like this

Posted

Just looked at the new calculator THIS IS PERFECT. THOSE T8s I'M IN TEARS xDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Posted

Omg the camels are perfect! xD

I want to breed camels now :)

Posted

Thats hilarious but  I feel for the poor new people that will get confused. I understand it but a new person is going to be like wtf :o

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats hilarious but  I feel for the poor new people that will get confused. I understand it but a new person is going to be like wtf :o

Well, it will be just temporarily, and is nice that Famme's even takes time to prepare that kind of stuff. That camels are just too good :D

Posted

Welp, since I got my first tier 8 Im spending all day leveling this horse. Its taking for ever oh my god. The thing is I dont know if its going to get a lot of Skills, Here is how it looks right know.

The question here is that I'm not 100% sure this horse is one of the "smart" ones. So far lvl 15 with 9 skills (Yeah at least the good ones)

What do you think about this horse? Thanks in advance =3

EDIT: Forgot to say that I used 1 change coupon that I had to change Fore Chop and got Instant Accel.

2017-04-01_36287907.jpg

I think it's turning out pretty good so far, good luck!

Posted

You have all heard me talk about Blitzen, potato horse who surprised me and gave me two T8s.  I was going to sell him on the market but he was worth 80 mil and by the time you factor in the taxes, well, not a great return.  Also I have only sold to guildies and friends, just couldn't do it.  So I decided to do the great exchange with a not so bright T6N who had been sitting in my stables for a long time.  When it came time to exchange, I named the horse RoyalFlush - since it was going to be poker great or indeed, a royal flush.  Here she is!!!   Third daughter for Blitzen.  

is:RoyalFlush.thumb.JPG.32763aa24de5c49d4d4

12 people like this