• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Wonder who it was :ph34r:

Probably raged after getting awful breeding results 

LOL

Posted

todays breeding plan

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f+Qo6pJQP.thumb.png.b91706d2c234fa64c2b383 =

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f+Qo6pJQP.thumb.png.b91706d2c234fa64c2b383 =

hope i get a t8c lol

2 people like this

Posted

todays breeding plan

hope i get a t8c lol

lol cant wait for results, good luck to you :3

Posted

lol cant wait for results, good luck to you :3

was able to snipe a gotha rensa earlier, hope this was a sign for a good day hehe! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

was able to snipe a gotha rensa earlier, hope this was a sign for a good day hehe! :D

throw me some more RNG pls :D 

Posted

throw me some more RNG pls :D 

hey i heard you like rng so i put some rng in your rng!

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.97700a8508c7301c9b1a

Posted

todays breeding plan

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f

hope i get a t8c lol

Is it a T8B, T7G or T7F? 

Fingers are crossed!

Posted

todays breeding plan

hope i get a t8c lol

thats impossible with thoae combinations :P you mean T8E?

Posted

hey i heard you like rng so i put some rng in your rng!

Hidden Content

Thanks! Ill make sure to save this image and pray to RNGesus himself before breeding xD 

Posted

Is it a T8B, T7G or T7F? 

Fingers are crossed!

T8b :D

thats impossible with thoae combinations :P you mean T8E?

that was the point :D sarcasm :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are ppl in chat even crying about T5s in wild x'DD
I find it so stupid...what will they do when increased breeding rate is here?
"All our efforts were wasted, T8 is not rare anymore I cant sell for lot of pearls nor will I feel like a special snowflake" :'D
What is with all the crying *headdesk* my eyes are bleeding...

1 person likes this

Posted

Is the somethinglovely.net breeding chart correct? I mean I know the tiers are correct but are the percentages? I've bred over 14 times, T6s ranging from level 18 to 30. This should net me 28% to 36% of getting a T7 EACH time I breed. Over 14 times, the chance of NOT receiving any T7s is less than 1%. Can I really blame the RNG for my poor breeds or are the charts off? I appreciate Fomme's work but my sample is WAY off.

All horses have no deaths. All of them are T6, and all are above level 18. I tried 18 x 18, 22 x 23, 27 x 27, and 30 x 30, multiple times adding up to 14 times of breeding and exchanges total. I mostly did 22 x 23 for my sample. The chart is at:

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/

http://www.blackd.de/horse/

I have also checked with the blackd.de chart and the percentages are different but similar, but I believe it is more incorrect as they don't include T8s. 

I have received one T7 in all my courses of breeding, but it was from 2 T5 30 x 30.

Also, keep in mind, while there is 2 chances to get a T7, it is still only a 24% or 12% chance for M or F.  You still have 3 other chances of 28% & 24% for Tier 6's and still a 12% chance for T5.  Based on level 30 breeding.

I am not sure why everyone adds up the T7 chances when you still only get either or but if you add that up then you must add up the other chances resulting in a 64% chance for something other than a T7.

I always breed 30x30 and 90 percent of my T6xT6 came out as a T6. Most of my T7's came from T5+6.

RNG heavily favors the 64% chance for something other than T7.

Why are ppl in chat even crying about T5s in wild x'DD
I find it so stupid...what will they do when increased breeding rate is here?
"All our efforts were wasted, T8 is not rare anymore I cant sell for lot of pearls nor will I feel like a special snowflake" :'D
What is with all the crying *headdesk* my eyes are bleeding...

They must not actually breed and think T8's are as common as donkeys on the horse market :D

Posted

They must not actually breed and think T8's are as common as donkeys on the horse market :D

Well this one person left me feeling like they thought they were some great horse breeder thats being robbed of theyr "efforts" x))
Really...I think mostly people that sell T8s for pearls are going to cry upon breeding rate increase
Though a courser T8 should still net you something...

Posted

T8b :D

that was the point :D sarcasm :ph34r:

beat me with a stick :D brain lagg.

Posted

Well this one person left me feeling like they thought they were some great horse breeder thats being robbed of theyr "efforts" x))Really...I think mostly people that sell T8s for pearls are going to cry upon breeding rate increase

That is silly, I was actually nicely surprised by the addition. I didn't go immediately out knowing everyone will be on the hunt, but today in the morning and before leaving home I went, made a few rounds, and found a few T5 and T4 horses to tame. Taming them made me feel like when I was taming my first few horses, back when we only had T1/T2 out and spawn locations were still quite heavily camped. Nostalgia is good on occasion :D I had fun. Actually, I left one of the T5J wild males out to level, he was level 9 with 6 skills, and now when I got back level 15 with 7 :D Guess he's not that smart, and I had high hopes he'll be perfect for my smartie T5 E  :D Still, feels good and refreshing. Let the few special snowflakes cry, they weren't really dedicated breeders but rather 'snip T7/T6 off market and luck out on T8, then sell T8 for pearls'.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Most of them are lv30 with no breeds left + 1 t8 on alt character, since i rarely sell any horses it should be around 3 times more t6-t7 (maybe more, i can't remember) than here because i'm exchanging every time i can after they have no breeds left. (Artisan 2 25% and i should start getting racing seals.. since i never actually done that) What can i say.. rng is horrible.

HrDfpzA.jpg

3b89b55185.gif

Edited by Azalel

Posted

57d35c9cde.png

Was expecting get T7 at least... but nop >:

Posted

Well this one person left me feeling like they thought they were some great horse breeder thats being robbed of theyr "efforts" x))Really...I think mostly people that sell T8s for pearls are going to cry upon breeding rate increase

That is silly, I was actually nicely surprised by the addition. I didn't go immediately out knowing everyone will be on the hunt, but today in the morning and before leaving home I went, made a few rounds, and found a few T5 and T4 horses to tame. Taming them made me feel like when I was taming my first few horses, back when we only had T1/T2 out and spawn locations were still quite heavily camped. Nostalgia is good on occasion :D I had fun. Actually, I left one of the T5J wild males out to level, he was level 9 with 6 skills, and now when I got back level 15 with 7 :D Guess he's not that smart, and I had high hopes he'll be perfect for my smartie T5 E  :D Still, feels good and refreshing. Let the few special snowflakes cry, they weren't really dedicated breeders but rather 'snip T7/T6 off market and luck out on T8, then sell T8 for pearls'.

I am a horse breeder since early release and i do other life skills too in order to get my gear in this game, i use my own horses to breed but i am lucky to snipe cheap t7s with breeds then i do, i only sell T8s for pearls or close friends and those close friends insist on gifting me, why? 

- i use pearls on changing skills to encourage more skills in a horse.

- i use horse breeding resets.

- my pc is running 24/7 since release.

- missing on lots of silver i could have got from over night fishing/processing.

i make horses like those Link and you are wrong, i will be glad the horse breeding rate goes up so i can get more horses for myself to awaken & for  my friends that i don't have to spend pearls to make it happen but guess what? there will be a new horse market that prevent you from selling to friends which lead to me and a lot of breeders to not sell especially if you are loaded with silver like myself that you don't care about the value of a T8, i am really excited for the new horse market for everyone to say goodbye at chance to get a "good" T8 through market.

an apology in advance if i got your post wrong but in my opinion every pearl is well deserved in good T8s.

1 person likes this

Posted

i make horses like those Link

Those horses though :x  :x 

1 person likes this

Posted

I am a horse breeder since early release and i do other life skills too in order to get my gear in this game, i use my own horses to breed but i am lucky to snipe cheap t7s with breeds then i do, i only sell T8s for pearls or close friends and those close friends insist on gifting me, why? 

- missing on lots of silver i could have got from over night fishing/processing.

i make horses like those Link and you are wrong, i will be glad the horse breeding rate goes up so i can get more horses for myself to awaken & for  my friends that i don't have to spend pearls to make it happen but guess what? there will be a new horse market that prevent you from selling to friends which lead to me and a lot of breeders to not sell especially if you are loaded with silver like myself that you don't care about the value of a T8, i am really excited for the new horse market for everyone to say goodbye at chance to get a "good" T8 through market.

an apology in advance if i got your post wrong but in my opinion every pearl is well deserved in good T8s.

I completely understand why you choose to sell for pearls but I think that in the long run that hurts the market for everyone.  Yes you used pearls but that was always your choice.  You want the best horses, you make the choices.  Understand I'm not condemning you, I just know everyone cannot afford the pearls.

In the long run it labels all horse trainers as greedy or it means that there are just not that many pieces of equipment on the Marketplace for me to buy because everyone expects Pearls.  I can afford them, but I'm not going to pay them.  To me it feels like extortion. 

Again, I fully support your choice.  It's just not one I agree with.

Posted (edited)

I completely understand why you choose to sell for pearls but I think that in the long run that hurts the market for everyone.  Yes you used pearls but that was always your choice.  You want the best horses, you make the choices.  Understand I'm not condemning you, I just know everyone cannot afford the pearls.

In the long run it labels all horse trainers as greedy or it means that there are just not that many pieces of equipment on the Marketplace for me to buy because everyone expects Pearls.  I can afford them, but I'm not going to pay them.  To me it feels like extortion. 

Again, I fully support your choice.  It's just not one I agree with.

it is cool, i disagree completely with your point also and find it based on no solid grounds to prove that the pearl seller is a "greedy" while in truth i am doing my friends a favour selling them those horses since we all know how we suffer from the cruel rng but hey that is just my opinion and how i disagree with you, understand i am not condemning your point, just pointing out mine xD 

it was my choice to make those horses as perfect as they are cuz i like horses so when people see it, they want it and i refuse then they offer me pearls that i can use to make more of those without using my wallet, win win.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I honestly don't think you understood me. If you agree with rate increase, then why wouldn't you agree with T4/5 being in the wild as well? Ultimately, this is what it was about - people were complaining about them being in the wild, and I considered that to be silly, because it doesn't rob you of your effort, not really. However, while I don't judge anyone, I personally never did and never will sell my horses for pearls - that's my own opinion. And yes I know about the change in kr - which makes me sad, as the only horses I ever sold were sold to friends to help them out. So yeah, don't get why you'd be insulted by my comment really.

Posted (edited)

Was not insulted, your comment followed a previous comment "that is silly" so i included yours, my apology and no i don't care in the slightest about t5/t4 since soon i will be done with this useless profession since i got what i wanted and won't be able to "do my friends a favour" anymore or just sell T9s for this (if it was true) http://i.imgur.com/cVQRoFr.jpg

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Really hate to say this in a PvP style genre but horses are my absolute favorite part of this game!

I'm breeding T7's now and looking forward to T8's soon.

Thanks for the guide / info. It's greatly appreciated.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for making a new thread.

I'm excited about the wild T4/5, though I guess it will be a few days before I actually find some.  A friend caught a T5 female yesterday though. He was pretty happy.