• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

i´m still torn with that bunny xDDD not sure if creepy or cute

100% creepy and cute! xD

like how pugs are cute because theyre so ugly :x 

Posted

i´m still torn with that bunny xDDD not sure if creepy or cute

Creepy and cute, but OMG THE TIER 4!

Posted (edited)

We need to be Tamer & Sorc Alice in Wonderland :x 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted (edited)

We need to be Tamer & Sorc Alice in Wonderland :x 

Both totally go blonde~ *Hijacks horse thread for pet shenanigans*

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

oh shit i haven´t checket its skins, gotta google eeeeeeeeeeet

Posted

oh shit i haven´t checket its skins, gotta google eeeeeeeeeeet

ta da! 

image.jpg

Posted

ta da! 

image.jpg

oh god i want such armor for my tamer not for my pygmy jeroba pet hahahaha

but yeah looks awesome :D

Posted

No Tier8 to beat the rush, unfortunately. My friend told me I shouldn't exchange him, he would much prefer to have the T7 horse I did the breedings from because he has Drift, Sprint, Instant Accel, and Two Seater. I called him Hex, but since my friends are huge LotR nerds, they always called him ShadowHax (which is appropriate considering his coat).

Last night's breeding results -

7I.png T7I Male (30) + 6T.png T6T Female (20) = 7J.png T7J Female

7I.png T7I Male (30) + 6T.png T6T Female (20) = 7B.png T7A Female (Lucky!)

I currently have a T7E I am raising, and plan to use him to breed with the T7A since it has a chance for a T8E. Here's to luck! Regardless of everything, I think I will keep the T7A as my racing horse for that Tier because it's the fastest of those breeds.

Posted

0njUO1V.png

Shiny horse icon next to my T8 now. :D

Has anyone tested the horse market yet? 

Posted

0njUO1V.png

you can disable the horse registration notice in options now, it´s live

Posted

0njUO1V.png

Finally! This makes it easier to see who is/isnt a corser without looking at the skills :) at work atm so i cannot test anything! Thank you for sharing so us who are not at the PC atm can see :D 

Posted

Is the delay in place now, too? Wasn't it something like ten minutes on the KR servers?

Posted (edited)

Is the delay in place now, too? Wasn't it something like ten minutes on the KR servers?

if its anything like the normal MP items go up in 10-16 minutes (apart from pearl items) 

I wonder if it shows the skin which has been registered or just 'a T8 has been registered'

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

T5.thumb.JPG.83138d1c5621e4a831a0ee24cc8T5_image.thumb.JPG.3da9081c6037f7fea3dbf

T6.thumb.JPG.b8b478b2716b670777141063658T6_image.thumb.JPG.e72e86ac5b9f6af2c1c86

Posted

T5.thumb.JPG.83138d1c5621e4a831a0ee24cc8T5_image.thumb.JPG.3da9081c6037f7fea3dbf

T6.thumb.JPG.b8b478b2716b670777141063658T6_image.thumb.JPG.e72e86ac5b9f6af2c1c86

what???? So prices for coursers are up?

Posted

what???? So prices for coursers are up?

yup they sure are!

Posted

yup they sure are!

good news!!! Bad news is that İ didn't keep any of my T6 coursers 😂😂 oh well horse breeding is back on the menu boyz

Posted (edited)

Yes there's a 15 minute delay now with the horse market, just listed a T3 to test... and ...

DSwHxHo.png

T8 horses get a world announcement now. I'm not listing any of my T8s to test what the announcement looks like though.. :P 

Well, I officially have literally no reason to continue horse training/breeding now. The two T8s that I have left are what I'm going to keep... Getting any more T8s isn't worth the silver for time/effort put into them now. At least I got some pearls from the last few T8s. GL on T9s everyone. 

Edited by Simoun

Posted

Speaking of Horse Icons, there was a question I had asked earlier and I hadn't gotten an answer on it. The Horse Icon on the Interface (the green one below your character level in the upper left hand corner of the screen), is there any reason why sometimes it is gold instead of green? Is thought it might be reflective of your horse trainer level, but it's not. The screenshot is not of my character, just one I found online. Sometimes the icon is green, sometimes yellow, and in some of the screenshots I have seen it Gray. Is it reflective of the horses tier or something?

Picture for reference

horse icon yellow.jpg

Posted (edited)

Speaking of Horse Icons, there was a question I had asked earlier and I hadn't gotten an answer on it. The Horse Icon on the Interface (the green one below your character level in the upper left hand corner of the screen), is there any reason why sometimes it is gold instead of green? Is thought it might be reflective of your horse trainer level, but it's not. The screenshot is not of my character, just one I found online. Sometimes the icon is green, sometimes yellow, and in some of the screenshots I have seen it Gray. Is it reflective of the horses tier or something?

Picture for reference

horse icon yellow.jpg

if you have a horse flute or not is why it's different :) (yellow/green)

well thats what ive noticed anyway xD 

Edited by Aastrid

Posted

Oooooh - I should definitely test that then. I do have a flute available to me (one of the 7 day event ones). I really should buy a permanent one to save on Remote Collection costs.

Also, possibly damning to say...but I would totally pay for a universal stable slot expansion coupon for pearls to expand stables in places like Southern Guard Camp.

Posted

The silver horse icon denoting non-steed horses has a handy tooltip.

bdoSilverHorseTooltip.png

Posted

The silver horse icon denoting non-steed horses has a handy tooltip.

bdoSilverHorseTooltip.png

yay! I love this :x i dont have to refer to the corser image (which shows which skills each tier needs) anymore! 

(Im forgetfull) xD 

Posted

Looks like there was just an increase at lower tiers; my T8 courser has the same value as before maintenance :/ 

Posted

Looks like there was just an increase at lower tiers; my T8 courser has the same value as before maintenance :/ 

same as my T7 :( No increase only got lower levels.