• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Found a random T2 in WGC with horsy elite status. He's been sitting there for months as a result of 2 random T1 smashings.

Dropbox and Onedrive are completely screwed for directly linking images now.

Edited by PandoraRose

Posted

Looks like there was just an increase at lower tiers; my T8 courser has the same value as before maintenance :/ 

My T8 courser (err... steed) went up in value back in February when they stealth added the system. My T8C with 18 skills went from 195mil to 210mil.

Posted

lol didn't take long for people to sell breeds for pearl items.

My T8 x T7 breeds today after patch netted two T7 females.  Was hoping for a T8 but nice to see double T7 females anyway.  Did breed rates change at all?

Posted

lol didn't take long for people to sell breeds for pearl items.

My T8 x T7 breeds today after patch netted two T7 females.  Was hoping for a T8 but nice to see double T7 females anyway.  Did breed rates change at all?

Selling breeds for pearls seems such a dumb idea.  Waaaay too easy to snipe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Selling breeds for pearls seems such a dumb idea.  Waaaay too easy to snipe.

They can all enjoy that T6 outcome for their pearls.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

If breeding rate did change - the data I have might be useless for reference ;_;

I kind of see what @Ramblinrose meant before. I just thought the data might have been more useful for a longer period of time.

It might be a bit too early to jump the gun, but if people start reporting wildly different breeding results from what they expect, then maybe we did get a breeding rate increase (which would be a godsend).

Does any have any suggestions of whether or not I should proceed? I had planned on working on it in a bit more of a timely manner if the information could prove useful, but now I will simply be doing it for archival reasons and would take my time.

Edited by SilentZed

Posted

If breeding rate did change - the data I have might be useless for reference ;_;

I kind of see what @Ramblinrose meant before. I just thought the data might have been more useful for a longer period of time.

It might be a bit too early to jump the gun, but if people start reporting wildly different breeding results from what they expect, then maybe we did get a breeding rate increase (which would be a godsend).

Does any have any suggestions of whether or not I should proceed? I had planned on working on it in a bit more of a timely manner if the information could prove useful, but now I will simply be doing it for archival reasons and would take my time.

I'd just keep it up. If/when we see a breed rate increase, then the old data is good for compiling comparison stats.

Posted

There is some changes in rates, my last week breedings r ALLL females, no matter what I do, tho according to somethinglovely calc its the highest chance for females. Last week was 4 females 3 males. Good luck to all during this week including me :)

ScreenShot_20170405191625.png

1 person likes this

Posted

If breeding rate did change - the data I have might be useless for reference ;_;.

well if i get a T7 from my 2x T6s (attempt 14 & 15) at a T7 from two T6s in called a rate increase!! xD

Im joking but plz RNG bless me :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Someone put up a T8 so we can see what the announcement look like please, thanks :)

We need someone (the poster) to do it, he/she has bred like 40+ T8's.

Edited by Gavyne

Posted

Someone put up a T8 so we can see what the announcement look like please, thanks :)

I saw one right after server went live, its like MP announcement with yellow line with picture of T8 and price

Posted

I saw one right after server went live, its like MP announcement with yellow line with picture of T8 and price

Oh nice!

Posted

so it begins

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.96c613c56e58f13ff8d8

1 person likes this

Posted

so it begins

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.96c613c56e58f13ff8d8

Nice, that's one heck of a potato T8 lol :D

Good to see the specific horse icon so you know what it is.

Posted

..so glad i got that T8 to my guild member yesterday.....doubt it would have happened today.

And Zed, if you are having fun, keep doing it, but nothing here should start feeling like a job, ok?

I checked my notes and I think our last rate increase was in August. While those rates increase the higher tiers you can get, I still think the powers that be, fiddle with the percentages whenever they feel it is warranted. They could do that every few weeks for all we know.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My t8 is doing kind of good? At 25 has 13 skills (with all S), misses sideways, charge and sprint to become courser.

Could have been worse

2017-04-05_22882460.JPG

Edited by Mai_Husbando

Posted

My t8 is doing kind of good? At 25 has 13 skills (with all S), misses sideways, charge and sprint to become courser.

Could have been worse

2017-04-05_22882460.JPG

It's doing good as in it has the most rare skill, S: Sideways.  But it's not doing good as in 13 skills means you'll have to face heavy RNG in trying to get the last 2-3 courser skills.  But then the game kinda makes it that way no matter what so I'd say you're doing alright :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm a tad concerned about this point in the patch notes:

"If a character, horse, donkey, or camel is stuck at a certain spot while auto-running, the auto-running will stop."

I often get stuck on weasels while auto-pathing. I would not be a happy camper if an 8 hour auto-looping session got cut short due to a <1 minute battle with a weasel. I certainly hope it wont be that easy to stop the run but if it is then they'll really need to step up and address the issue of these super weasels/beetles which can stop horses in their tracks.

Edited by Solest
1 person likes this

Posted

I guess we can autoloop all over the place for now~

1 person likes this

Posted

"If a character, horse, donkey, or camel is stuck at a certain spot while auto-running, the auto-running will stop."

I often get stuck on weasels while auto-pathing. I would not be a happy camper if an 8 hour auto-looping session got cut short due to a <1 minute battle with a weasel. I certainly hope it wont be that easy to stop the run but if it is then they'll really need to step up and address the issue of these super weasels/beetles which can stop horses in their tracts.

It sounds like a sort of compromise, because they seemed to have changed how auto-pathing works a bit prior to this patch.

I have been noticing my horse takes an entire manual circle, rather than the forced path reverse (i.e. it moves naturally to accomplish the turn around instead of the auto-flip on its heels, similar to why we see wagons flopping all over the place at the end of a loop).

Due to this change, I have come back from several sessions where my horse is stuck against some rocks and trees near the end of my loop because it took the turn wide into them and got lodged, running in place and consuming carrots. What's worse is I have been watching my loops to ensure this doesn't happen, but sometimes it's like the movement is a little off and sometimes it just gets stuck (it's the reason I completely avoid the west side of heidel for my loops because of all the cherry blossom trees).

Either way, I just try to find loops completely free of mobs on the off chance. Does anyone know how long it takes to disengage?

Posted

I guess we can autoloop all over the place for now~

Immunity to a-holes would be nice, but something tells me it's a glitch. =/

Would certainly help the lag in Heidel, but yeah.. considering the state of the servers taking a nose dive as of the last 10 mins, I smell a reset and probably a hotfix coming on.

It sounds like a sort of compromise, because they seemed to have changed how auto-pathing works a bit prior to this patch.

I have been noticing my horse takes an entire manual circle, rather than the forced path reverse (i.e. it moves naturally to accomplish the turn around instead of the auto-flip on its heels, similar to why we see wagons flopping all over the place at the end of a loop).

Due to this change, I have come back from several sessions where my horse is stuck against some rocks and trees near the end of my loop because it took the turn wide into them and got lodged, running in place and consuming carrots. What's worse is I have been watching my loops to ensure this doesn't happen, but sometimes it's like the movement is a little off and sometimes it just gets stuck (it's the reason I completely avoid the west side of heidel for my loops because of all the cherry blossom trees).

Either way, I just try to find loops completely free of mobs on the off chance. Does anyone know how long it takes to disengage?

I tend to run in to critters on the road on my loops, so hopefully it gives at least 5 mins for that obstacle to move.

Posted

I do know that the roads and paths in the areas to the west of Altinova seem to be relatively clear of both players, NPCs, and enemies (except for the occasional grass hedgehog, but I have never seen those in the roads).

And it's not terribly far from Heidel either, so that may be a good place to try and auto-loop for horse raising.

Posted

I often get stuck on weasels while auto-pathing. I would not be a happy camper if an 8 hour auto-looping session got cut short due to a <1 minute battle with a weasel. I certainly hope it wont be that easy to stop the run but if it is then they'll really need to step up and address the issue of these super weasels/beetles which can stop horses in their tracks.

Probably just when you run into a wall or a fence. This way you don't use up your dura/stamina for nothing at least... But yea gonna have to test it.

Posted

I do know that the roads and paths in the areas to the west of Altinova seem to be relatively clear of both players, NPCs, and enemies (except for the occasional grass hedgehog, but I have never seen those in the roads).

And it's not terribly far from Heidel either, so that may be a good place to try and auto-loop for horse raising.

This has been the area I had been looping in, however noticed a rising number of chargers and pk'ers, so had to move.