• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

I know! We all want to dress our ponies and dolls up. When I was young I had the toy collectable horses. Now I get to dress up pixel ponies and pixel dolls lmao!

Posted

The amenos looks really good on my Tamer O.o but shes an older Tamer not a young girl :D 

Ive sent the horse thread into a frenzy and bringing out everyones inner princess @Talshani :x 

I personaly think it looks better on more sexy characters with actual ehrm curves :D:D
But even so not huge fan of it... really think this style looks better on horse lulz though now am torn becouse having matching costume with horsie is what I like :'3

Posted

I just hope they give us the horse outfit! 

My witch looks great in the outfit!!!

Posted

That horse armor looks great and all, but where's my revealing princess dress for my warrior? Kibelius just doesn't cut it, I need flowers to match the horse damnit!

2 people like this

Posted

Shay I hope you are feeling better! Keep me posted. Sent you a message on discord 😁

Thanks a lot Talshani.  I'm doing a bit better.  I hope I'll be able to play some today.  Sorry I missed your horse sale!

Posted

I just hope they give us the horse outfit! 

My witch looks great in the outfit!!!

My warrior also x)

Posted

Thanks a lot Talshani.  I'm doing a bit better.  I hope I'll be able to play some today.  Sorry I missed your horse sale!

Get well soon! :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

aww black horse in this armor <3

bb1.thumb.PNG.3cd6bc99ab633d80f749ac6485

I love it, so pretty.  I may actually have to get it in celebration of they day I finally get a t8 pure black.  Of course, by then we may have T11 but even so......  hehe

Edited by Starrberry
hmm, it spoilered my comment....not sure what happened there!
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I was looking for stats and prices on T8 horses at level 30, and although we had a spreadsheet here, it wasn't being updated anymore and it also didn't include the price, so I decided to compile the data in a new spreadsheet here:
BDO - Results for Level 30 Tier 8 Horses - NA/EU - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l7qklMrjBw9oCRP6a2f-6GU4mG-CExX6xpu_F10_mdw/edit?usp=sharing

Note that I did not include the Stamina and HP for now, as I feel it isn't really anything people look for in a horse and most of them are fairly similar anyway. If you feel this should be included, or any other data or statistics, please feel free to let me know here please. Also if there is any error, let me know and I'll update it.

I'll keep updating the sheet with new statistics and will try to add graphs for more of a visual overview. I am not as familiar with Google Sheet as I am with Excel, so sorry if this doesn't look better and takes some time to perfect it. 

Please continue to share your T8 stats on the thread in this forum or on the new forum, and I'll make sure to add them to the list! Note that I haven't used the data of Tier 8 posted in the MegaThread because there are so many posts, but if I do I'll let you know.

Thank you.

Here are the 2 threads for your reference again:
New forum: Post your tier 8 horses stats at level 30 (new sheet) - https://beta-forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/post-your-tier-8-horses-stats-at-level-30-new-sheet.435/

This forum: Your T8 Horses Stats at lv 30 - http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/109407-your-t8-horses-stats-at-lv-30/&page=1

Edited by Lady Minuit
3 people like this

Posted

I errrr need this in my life.... :x 

http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/notice/read?articleId=1564&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BN001

image.jpg

Omg, remember when I was talking about wanting carousel horse armor? About as close as we're getting! I NEED THIS NOW! Like this is seriously making me tear up. I want it.

2 people like this

Posted

I errrr need this in my life.... :x 

http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/notice/read?articleId=1564&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BN001

image.jpg

I like how the hooves look way more brushed and not like a muff. Looks dreamy! 

Posted

Did you noticed, the 10 minute delay is also counting for low tier horses? Thats so damn stupid..

By the way, exchanges two cheap horses from market:

Daddy, lvl 30 dtzUZ0Z.thumb.jpg.437e9e5bbe1a9f042a61a1 + Mom, lvl 30 7wq9xH7.thumb.jpg.c4aafa80ad5d50c858e5a1 = T5 Mare wJPENIj.thumb.jpg.282696bdb0e32e5318e4d1

Really surprised, was hoping for a T7 or at least a T6 with a good skin. But the pure white T5 is a dream :x

2017-04-06_29733047.thumb.JPG.2e0a25cf6a

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Omg, remember when I was talking about wanting carousel horse armor? About as close as we're getting! I NEED THIS NOW! Like this is seriously making me tear up. I want it.

Can we both buy this and ill also get the amenos armor and then take pretty screenshoots together  please? :x 

EDIT: picture keeps repeating but i love it so i dont mind xD 

image.jpg

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted

Just a PSA for those who don't know this.  You cannot cancel a registration to the horse market for 15 minutes.  So if you accidentally put a horse up or you are trying to coordinate a lower tier horse, it's something to remember.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we both buy this and ill also get the amenos armor and then take pretty screenshoots together  please? :x 

image.jpg

Yes, oh god yes, we must!

Posted

i like the detail that went into the costume, but it looks too princessy for me, no thanks I:
I´ll gladly take another bone/blackred/armor/badass barding tho

Posted

i like the detail that went into the costume, but it looks too princessy for me, no thanks I:

Haha yes it really is princessy
But I like both on my horses...though I would like new more of a fantasy combat style barding :o
I like plate armors a lot x')

Posted

Depending if i want to take a leisurely ride over Fleme Hills or take revenge on horse trainer Pk'rs ill wear my skeleton one or this one :x 

Posted (edited)

To me, it's less princessy and more...*sunglasses*

Bridle

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Forgiving the Bridle/Bridal pun and joking aside, it literally looks like part of some form of bonding or wedding ceremony, like it was meant for carrying some form of High Profile Bride, what with the veil like underskirt for the saddle.

Depending if i want to take a leisurely ride over Fleme Hills or take revenge on horse trainer Pk'rs ill wear my skeleton one or this one :x 

"Aastrid came astride a white horse, carrying with her roses...and VENGEANCE."

Edited by SilentZed
2 people like this

Posted

"Aastrid came astride a white horse, carrying with her roses...and VENGEANCE."

I love this xD

2 people like this

Posted

T8B female 30 x T8D male 30 = T8D female with S:Instant Accel. as first skill :x

JZW3wUo.png x X8VyW4m.png = X8VyW4m.png

6 people like this

Posted

T7E+T7D (both 30 without deaths, combination for T8 white and black purebreed) = T7C / T6L / T6C (OMG T6C), all females

Posted

Just a PSA for those who don't know this.  You cannot cancel a registration to the horse market for 15 minutes.  So if you accidentally put a horse up or you are trying to coordinate a lower tier horse, it's something to remember.

Ohhhh thank you for letting us know this!!!

image.jpg

I could repeat this everyday! Repeat it so much the devs beg me to stop if they add it!!!! 

Posted

Hello everyone! I have only been breeding horses for a few weeks now but I really appreciate all the posts on this forum! they have been VERY helpful. I started breeding t6 horses together but I wasn't having much luck. I managed to get a pure black t7 male off the market and decided I would try breeding him with one of the female t6s that I had bred myself ( she is a t6P) So I bred them twice today and I got a tier 8 both times! They are t8D and t8A! I am super happy with the results. I have been keeping track of my breeds through using an excel sheet. I was wondering if people bother with skill change coupons to try to get more skills for courser...and at which lvl do you start changing out forechop? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ty <3 

5 people like this

Posted

Hello everyone! I have only been breeding horses for a few weeks now but I really appreciate all the posts on this forum! they have been VERY helpful. I started breeding t6 horses together but I wasn't having much luck. I managed to get a pure black t7 male off the market and decided I would try breeding him with one of the female t6s that I had bred myself ( she is a t6P) So I bred them twice today and I got a tier 8 both times! They are t8D and t8A! I am super happy with the results. I have been keeping track of my breeds through using an excel sheet. I was wondering if people bother with skill change coupons to try to get more skills for courser...and at which lvl do you start changing out forechop? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! ty <3 

First, congrats on your T8's! The T8C is my personal favorite. Not as fast as the T8E to start, but it has the best balance of speed/turn/accel/brake stats. That and I just love the look of it.

I only start swapping skills around level 23 or 24, and that's only if the horse already has at least 14 skills. And even that can get a bit pricey (depending on your budget) if you wind up using a skill change coupon every level to 30 (but that's only if it learns a skill every level from 24 - 30, and that it re-learns the skill you swapped out every time). Now that I already have a T8 courser, I don't bother with the skill change game at all because I don't need it (and too, of the last few T8's I tried it with at level 24 didn't learn anymore skills anyway, or if they did it wasn't fore-chop, so I basically wasted the coupons).

There's another camp of horse breeders that swears by the fore-chop swap method, and will start doing it very early into the horse's leveling, but they wind up spending a ton of cash that, IMHO, they didn't need to. Depends on your budget though. If you don't mind burning the cash, I'm not one to judge. There's simply been no evidence to confirm either camp's belief.

My T8C courser has learned all but one of the available skills, only used one coupon on it (which in hindsight I probably wasted because the horse just turned out to be an anomaly being exceptionally smart, so it would have learned the skills with or without the coupon).

1 person likes this