• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Really hate to say this in a PvP style genre but horses are my absolute favorite part of this game!

I'm breeding T7's now and looking forward to T8's soon.

Thanks for the guide / info. It's greatly appreciated.

i think it´s funny bdo is always referred to as pvp game because i feel like it´s the pve game of the century :D:D
pvp´ers are just an obstacle when I try to farm or fish, like mobs! xD

6 people like this

Posted

Are the locations of the T4 and T5 horses public knowledge yet?

Posted

Are the locations of the T4 and T5 horses public knowledge yet?

Standard long time well known wild horse spawns. It's rng which gender or tier horses will spawn though.

Posted

Wow i go on a business trip and we have FINALLY gotten a new thread after trying for half a year

RamblinRose you can never quit BDO now lol for the next 5 years so we can always have someone update the OP (thanks for your work!)

Been afk fishing for a month because of desyncs/DCs (and waiting on region rate increase?) ... have they fixed those yet?

Posted

T7D male level 30 x T7E female level 30 (breeding + exchange) = T7B male + T6R female

:_(

Posted (edited)

I am a horse breeder since early release and i do other life skills too in order to get my gear in this game, i use my own horses to breed but i am lucky to snipe cheap t7s with breeds then i do, i only sell T8s for pearls or close friends and those close friends insist on gifting me, why? 

- i use pearls on changing skills to encourage more skills in a horse.

- i use horse breeding resets.

- my pc is running 24/7 since release.

- missing on lots of silver i could have got from over night fishing/processing.

i make horses like those Link and you are wrong, i will be glad the horse breeding rate goes up so i can get more horses for myself to awaken & for  my friends that i don't have to spend pearls to make it happen but guess what? there will be a new horse market that prevent you from selling to friends which lead to me and a lot of breeders to not sell especially if you are loaded with silver like myself that you don't care about the value of a T8, i am really excited for the new horse market for everyone to say goodbye at chance to get a "good" T8 through market.

an apology in advance if i got your post wrong but in my opinion every pearl is well deserved in good T8s.

Yep I think you didnt exactly understand n jumped on "defense mode"...
I dont mind people selling horses for pearls becouse atm T8s are hard to get  and yes usualy geting a good one requiers you to p2w it anyway...

I was just pointing out people that cry about the changes of T4/T5 and how it diminishes theyr effort
Imagine how much crying these people will do once breeding rates are increased and theyr rare T8 can be bred more easily
I said "I think mostly people that sell T8s for pearls are going to cry upon breeding rate increase" people that find it a good oportunity to ackquire pearls with this ingame roulette 
I dont think I need to really explain further?

Tbh I didnt think I would have to explain at all :'D I feel like I got few slaps for nothing lol

Edited by Silvite
1 person likes this

Posted

T7D male level 30 x T7E female level 30 (breeding + exchange) = T7B male + T6R female

:_(

Nice T7B :x i know it hurts that it wasnt a T8 or double T7 but my last T7 breeding and exchange gave me back 2x T6s.. And crappy colours too! 

Back to the wagon and im sure RNG will change for you :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Why are ppl in chat even crying about T5s in wild x'DD
I find it so stupid...what will they do when increased breeding rate is here?
"All our efforts were wasted, T8 is not rare anymore I cant sell for lot of pearls nor will I feel like a special snowflake" :'D
What is with all the crying *headdesk* my eyes are bleeding...

I just think they should up the price of T7's and T8's on the market. I mean selling a lv10 tier 5 you just tamed with some lucky skills gets you ~10m..

Why is a 'meh'  T7 only 53~60m? I feel like T7's should sell for more, around maybe 70~80m?

Posted (edited)

I posted before that I am looking forward to a region rate increase and would be glad to see more people get T8s.  It is far too difficult right now. The T4s and T5s are welcome too.  From what I have seen of the T9 awakening, I think that horse is going to be brutal to get and will make getting T8s right now, look like a walk in the park.  Just insane what they are requiring for a T9. 

I have sold T8s to guildies and friends.  The last horse, a guild member offered some pearls because he knew how difficult breeding high tier horses is, and I was grateful because I had used some coupons already on that horse - was a great T8A - and the skill change coupons and three female breeding resets he sent, let me do some more breeding. He ended up with a courser btw.  I have yet to see a T8 courser that didn't have some skill change cosmetic surgery done.

Regarding people not liking change, when some of us ancient horse breeders started out, there was no auto-looping.  We used to run our horses from Velia to Trent, manually turn them around all the time.  It was painful especially if you worked fulltime, like I do.  When they talked about introducing auto-looping, some breeders were up-in-arms about that because they felt it diminished their hard work in getting horses......9_9  

Edited by Ramblinrose
3 people like this

Posted

Sorry if it sounded like that, wasn't my intention for it to sound like that <3 

Posted

Sorry if it sounded like that, wasn't my intention for it to sound like that <3 

q.q lets hug have a drink n mend em bonds <3 lol

Posted (edited)

Regarding people not liking change, when some of us ancient horse breeders started out, there was no auto-looping.  We used to run our horses from Epheria to Trent, manually turn them around all the time.  It was painful especially if you worked fulltime, like I do.  When they talked about introducing auto-looping, some breeders were up-in-arms about that because they felt it diminished their hard work in getting horses......9_9  

i remember when this was annouced and i was actually hyped for auto looping!! it meant i no longer had to check the PC every 10 mins or so xD

And also those long nights thinking "ill just get them up one more level"  

Edited by Aastrid
2 people like this

Posted

I posted before that I am looking forward to a region rate increase and would be glad to see more people get T8s.  

I think they will not increase a region rate. I mean, RU server players  made a petition for rate increasing and in-game demonstration , only after that they got better rates. More screans here

5ajiR7m0XuU.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

I think they will not increase a region rate. I mean, RU server players  made a petition for rate increasing and in-game demonstration , only after that they got better rates. More screans here

5ajiR7m0XuU.jpg

That looks like 20 people, maybe? If we got everyone that is active in this post to do the same I'd bet we could get 100, if not more.

Posted

5ajiR7m0XuU.jpg

I find it funny and sad at same time x'D 
Seriously hope this is not where we are heading lol *headdesk*

1 person likes this

Posted

how about we gather and we all bring T1 and jump with them from this bridge just like the Tamers did ^_^ 

Posted (edited)

I posted before that I am looking forward to a region rate increase and would be glad to see more people get T8s.  It is far too difficult right now. The T4s and T5s are welcome too.  From what I have seen of the T9 awakening, I think that horse is going to be brutal to get and will make getting T8s right now, look like a walk in the park.  Just insane what they are requiring for a T9. 

I have sold T8s to guildies and friends.  The last horse, a guild member offered some pearls because he knew how difficult breeding high tier horses is, and I was grateful because I had used some coupons already on that horse - was a great T8A - and the skill change coupons and three female breeding resets he sent, let me do some more breeding. He ended up with a courser btw.  I have yet to see a T8 courser that didn't have some skill change cosmetic surgery done.

Regarding people not liking change, when some of us ancient horse breeders started out, there was no auto-looping.  We used to run our horses from Velia to Trent, manually turn them around all the time.  It was painful especially if you worked fulltime, like I do.  When they talked about introducing auto-looping, some breeders were up-in-arms about that because they felt it diminished their hard work in getting horses......9_9  

I admit I was there and at the time  I wanted a different change to autoloop... wanted horse breeding to be more engaging less exp needed exp for training skills, also thought T6 wasnt as far out of reach x)) I was for autoloop with higher tiers in game n training life skill rewamp lel...
Also I realise wanting them to do something about training profession was stupid and too much to ask ahah like that would ever happen :'D
Would have been great but yea it fits them how it is...

Edited by Silvite

Posted

I admit I was there and at the time  I wanted a different change to autoloop... wanted horse breeding to be more engaging less exp needed exp for training skills, also thought T6 wasnt as far out of reach x)) I was for autoloop with higher tiers in game n training life skill rewamp lel...Also I realise wanting them to do something about training profession was stupid and too much to ask ahah like that would ever happen :'D
Would have been great but yea it fits them how it is...

Well, at list we still dont have t8 horses in cash shop boxes, how it was on KR and RU -_-

Posted

5ajiR7m0XuU.jpg

Why not do the same on EU and US servers? At least, it would be a funny breeder meetup.

2 people like this

Posted

Why is Korea so different in the numbers of T8's and NA/EU so absurdly low in comparison?  To the point it may be a mistake but I think it isn't.

That must say something to them, like, maybe the breeding rate difference!  But still to be 1000% higher is unthinkable. 

Do they breed more, are they absolutely nuts for it and loop 24/7, is there some other mechanic that makes it easier for them in other aspects?

The numbers are just so different it seems like more than just a breed increase rate.

As for Russia, well the protest worked....but they also have the nifty NPC with breed resets and such for barter.  I wonder how many T8's they have?

But none of that changes that we need it badly.

Posted (edited)

todays breeding plan

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f+Qo6pJQP.thumb.png.b91706d2c234fa64c2b383 = dXhS0q1.thumb.png.762083487904a0b3cff0df m

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f+Qo6pJQP.thumb.png.b91706d2c234fa64c2b383 =0ewCSbT.thumb.png.ada9ce1658483b36eff037 m

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f+Qo6pJQP.thumb.png.b91706d2c234fa64c2b383 =0ewCSbT.thumb.png.ada9ce1658483b36eff037 m

JZW3wUo.thumb.png.f99b103e6f78a1c42a400f+Qo6pJQP.thumb.png.b91706d2c234fa64c2b383 =X8VyW4m.thumb.png.e563506a079862f2c0de49 f

anybody wants to trade two male t7 for a female t7 any skin? ;___;
anyway, one female t8, hooray! another male t7 and i would have been pissed xD
next breeding will be t8e + t8d x 2

Edited by RainbowRat
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey all, been gone and rerolled so a lot has changed.

They've since added T3+ in the wild. I've seen 3C and 3F but are there other colours to be found?

Is there yet a list of the wild T4 and T5 colours?

Posted

They've since added T3+ in the wild. I've seen 3C and 3F but are there other colours to be found?

Look at page 1, 1st post.

Posted

Afaik, there are only one of each: T4F and T5J.

1 person likes this

Posted

New forum! Really cool. 😃 

So lvling my last t8 male LvL 17 with 9 skills so far 😞