• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a T8C! but ultra potato :(

yes i know your t8c xD guess it has no more breeds left?

Posted

yes i know your t8c xD guess it has no more breeds left?

level 28 10 skills has both breeds and reset left... I haven't had many females in anything... xD

Posted

Works on wagon, though the increase is slightly.. I have +/- 555 exp per 20 sec on wagon (w riding atire + training costume +3). Same situation with elixer I get +/- 575 exp.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PrettyAntsyShallotEleGiggle <-- for the people who didn't see it yet.

Ooooh, I hadn't seen that.  If it's tameable I will like it 10 times more than the Pegasus but the golden hair is a bit much, a bit too bright.  I don't care, if I can tame one I am going to :D

Posted

Question: The colour theory only applies when going up a tier or also going down? (E.g. T8 -> T7 can result in any possible colour or still resteicted to the parents colours?!)

Colour Theory applies no matter if the foal goes up or down in tier

Posted

Ooooh, I hadn't seen that.  If it's tameable I will like it 10 times more than the Pegasus but the golden hair is a bit much, a bit too bright.  I don't care, if I can tame one I am going to :D

I would put the girly horse set on it what was shown the last days in this topic. That would match perfectly 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I would put the girly horse set on it what was shown the last days in this topic. That would match perfectly 

Now thaaats a great idea :o do you think it would still retain its horn though? Since it basicaly deletes mane mmm. If no that would be a bummer q.q

Edited by Silvite

Posted

Think by now everyone is aware or in denial to the fact why PA and behind it Kakao introduced the new horse market in KR then in our region which is to get more coupons sold to a new players or veterans with no basic knowledge of how to utilise them to save money and not the pearl selling lel, anyway i got asked multiple times especially now people unable to buy from others, how to use them in best way (as far my experience and knowledge) so i made this little guide consisting of few tips and tricks to help out : 

Link

3 people like this

Posted

Sooooo anyone else think the Unicorn is kinda ugly?

I watched the stream and hoped for a bit more about it but it only talks about the 'healing skill' and the 'Charge skill".

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I watched the stream and hoped for a bit more about it but it only talks about the 'healing skill' and the 'Charge skill".

Well, tbh I expected more from pegasus aaand unicorn x')
But ever since pegasus came out in KR I guess my expectations were lowered x'D so now am like meeh well whatever
It's still my future goal and am in no hurry x))

Oh and some bs breeding...
So much fun to basicaly get back what u lvlved just in different colours minus the lvls x))
Oops forgot to change lvls...they were all 30 I just filled in my data n forgot to change that alala
HOrsese.thumb.jpg.e58e884a489972d6dbaf10

Edited by Silvite

Posted (edited)

Yep, ugly to me. Gray/Silver mane and tail would of looked much nicer. =(

Think by now everyone is aware or in denial to the fact why PA and behind it Kakao introduced the new horse market in KR then in our region which is to get more coupons sold to a new players or veterans with no basic knowledge of how to utilise them to save money and not the pearl selling lel, anyway i got asked multiple times especially now people unable to buy from others, how to use them in best way (as far my experience and knowledge) so i made this little guide consisting of few tips and tricks to help out : 

Link

Everything they do with horses is about money. Any way you flip it, really. Pretty sad considering the silver income from it isn't that good compared to completely "free" lifeskills.

Edited by PandoraRose
1 person likes this

Posted

Everything they do with horses is about money. Any way you flip it, really. Pretty sad considering the silver income from it isn't that good compared to "free" lifeskills.

I actually thought there was an interesting bit in the stream where they talked about how they don't want the Trading skill to be about earning money.  This made me think that perhaps that may explain some of the things with the Training skill.  If there are skills they never want to make money, but only have people do for enjoyment, then we can never expect more from Training.  

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually thought there was an interesting bit in the stream where they talked about how they don't want the Trading skill to be about earning money.  This made me think that perhaps that may explain some of the things with the Training skill.  If there are skills they never want to make money, but only have people do for enjoyment, then we can never expect more from Training.  

did anybody still had hopes they gonna improve training lifeskill at all? xD

never liked the unicorn much and didn´t expect anything but even my "no expections" haven´t been met xD premium skin with a horn...
if it keeps going like this i´m afraid hellhorse will be a T6F with legfur and some sparkles around the hoofs... :C

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Finally!! I've been trying for this horse for a while now. Color Theory finally paid off. :D

First breed kinda bummed me out a bit, second one Booyah!

bdoRecentBreedingResults.jpeg

Here's to hoping Marshmallow isn't a potato. [Edit] Oh wait... somebody else in this thread already named their T8E Marhmallow, didn't they? Crud, might have to get my hands on Mount Name Change coupon. :$

finallyT8E.PNG

Edited by DenverRalphy
7 people like this

Posted

Finally!! I've been trying for this horse for a while now. Color Theory finally paid off. :D

Here's to hoping Marshmallow isn't a potato. [Edit] Oh wait... somebody else in this thread already named their T8E Marhmallow, didn't they? Crud, might have to get my hands on Mount Name Change coupon. :$

finallyT8E.PNG

Grats Ralphy!!! I want it so bad, I have a trio lined up for it  and I'm crossing my fingers 

Posted

Marshmallow was mine..but she was a T7 not a T8.  She lived up to her name.....Here's hoping yours doesn't.

2 people like this

Posted

Anybody see this? Link to mmorpg.com article Says the unicorn is in the pipeline, so coming soon.

Posted

Has anyone else been getting a pop up about level achievement?  I never got it before today and almost made me ride off a cliff.  Anyway, it has guide features and one of them is getting your courser (basically everything about training).

But the text in blue got my attn.  I know there has been talk about it before but was there ever anything "official" about smart parents breeding smarter foals?  I know it's all an RNG Crapshoot either way because the chance is so minimal but if anyone wondered, it is right there in the game.  Posting a screen of window with the text I mentioned.  Apologies if it's all been seen before.

Oh, and if they truly wanted Training to be purely enjoyable why do they make people spend so much cash on gambles?  That and the frustration of never getting a good horse without cash....it's more like a masochistic hobby, really.  :)

Levelpopup.JPG

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Has anyone else been getting a pop up about level achievement?  I never got it before today and almost made me ride off a cliff.  Anyway, it has guide features and one of them is getting your courser (basically everything about training).

But the text in blue got my attn.  I know there has been talk about it before but was there ever anything "official" about smart parents breeding smarter foals?  I know it's all an RNG Crapshoot either way because the chance is so minimal but if anyone wondered, it is right there in the game.  Posting a screen of window with the text I mentioned.  Apologies if it's all been seen before.

Oh, and if they truly wanted Training to be purely enjoyable why do they make people spend so much cash on gambles?  That and the frustration of never getting a good horse without cash....it's more like a masochistic hobby, really.  :)

Levelpopup.JPG

lol maybe thats why my tatos just keep giving me more tatos x))
Also maybe the reason why out of 2xT7s male with 1x death still gave me a female T8...who knows
Certainly interesting

Edited by Silvite

Posted (edited)

that's probably referring to courser parents giving foals with two skills, but maybe courser parent make the % higher for higher tier foal too?

Edited by magret

Posted (edited)

Levelpopup.JPG

I've seen that dialog discussed before. Myself, I think it's a bastardized interpretation or translation of the coarser system. With all the horse breeders monitoring their breeds, there's been little to zero correlation with better skilled horses breeding better horses. If it's in any way true, then the chances are about as noticeable as the horse costumes or branding has at increasing skill learning ability, which is so tiny it's immeasurable.

And I've never seen a T6/30 x T6/30 ever reported as breeding a T8.

Edited by DenverRalphy
2 people like this

Posted

that's probably referring to courser parents giving foals with two skills

Though it says if you were extremely lucky you could breed T8 from two T6 horses x))
so idk if they made mistake as in not mean for our breeding rate oooooooor?

Posted (edited)

Though it says if you were extremely lucky you could breed T8 from two T6 horses x))so idk if they made mistake as in not mean for our breeding rate oooooooor?

I'd be willing to bet that that line was probably put in after KR got their breeding rate increase. Something the EU/NA servers have yet to see. But the dialog still slipped in with a patch that was also supposed to see a breeding rate increase.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

Though it says if you were extremely lucky you could breed T8 from two T6 horses x))so idk if they made mistake as in not mean for our breeding rate oooooooor?

that's why i wonder if breeding 2 coursers wouldn't put you in a superior range of breeding...

Posted

Greetings folks.

I am new(ish) to BDO and have found horses to be one of the bits I enjoy the most.  This thread is amazingly useful, thank you for posting and maintaining it!

There was mention of requesting an invite to a horse breeding discord group?  I would love to be a part of that, name is Kshennya there as well.

~K

Posted

I'd be willing to bet that that line was probably put in after KR got their breeding rate increase. Something the EU/NA servers have yet to see.

Yea thats the thought swimming around in my brain too x))

Though...noone really acepted me breeding a female T8 from a T7 with death
And thats just discusing calculator is wrong on deaths impact xD
I believe calculator when it comes to telling me what horses I can breed in a certain range...not its percentages or deaths impact since I had at last 2 breeds that didnt match with deaths