• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Because I have not seen a female T7 in my stables for a long time, I tried this:

T8T6.thumb.jpg.87145e4a8d623d90c8c361557

The result.... Well..

1 person likes this

Posted

Look at page 1, 1st post.

My bad, looked at it before but not after it was updated it seems.

Afaik, there are only one of each: T4F and T5J.

Thanks. :)

Posted

anybody wants to trade two male t7 for a female t7 any skin? ;___;anyway, one female t8, hooray! another male t7 and i would have been pissed xD
next breeding will be t8e + t8d x 2

Nothing lower than a T7! that's very good RNG xD

Posted

Snip

My great luck with courser parents continues... :P I can never decide whether to keep these 6K horses, because they have 3 in red and could net me a Pure red T7 or whether to sell them outright because I just don't want to ride them at all haha.

2017-03-09_600676889.JPG

Posted

Ok RNG I asked you to help me out after my T8 disaster... but honestly I am riding this T6E Female (hate the skin) and shes just turned level 19 and learnt sprint, already has drift & charge too xD and ten total skills the same as my last T8 at level 28 -.-

Posted

Could anyone give me an invite to Horse Breeders Discord pls?
Thank you :)

Posted

Ok RNG I asked you to help me out after my T8 disaster... but honestly I am riding this T6E Female (hate the skin) and shes just turned level 19 and learnt sprint, already has drift & charge too xD and ten total skills the same as my last T8 at level 28 -.-

Aastrid I swear the horses with the skins I hate the most always have the best skills.  I have one of those ugly ketchup mustard horses that is perfect....

Posted (edited)

Aastrid I swear the horses with the skins I hate the most always have the best skills.  I have one of those ugly ketchup mustard horses that is perfect....

Its just so.... green O.o

2017-03-09_262517972.JPG

Edited by Aastrid
2 people like this

Posted

I breed a T7A lvl 30 Male with a T6J lvl 29 Female and got a T8D Male

I used http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=7&ml=30&md=0&ft=6&fl=29&fd=0&h1m=0&h2m=0&mcl=1&fcl=1&xpt=500 which says it's not possible so I was very surprised when it said Tier 8.  Not sure if the site is still used or out of date.

The calc you want to use is this one:  http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/

And yes your combination is possible for a T8 male.

Posted

I breed a T7A lvl 30 Male with a T6J lvl 29 Female and got a T8D Male

I used http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=7&ml=30&md=0&ft=6&fl=29&fd=0&h1m=0&h2m=0&mcl=1&fcl=1&xpt=500 which says it's not possible so I was very surprised when it said Tier 8.  Not sure if the site is still used or out of date.

That site is out of date for sure. It's better to use http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/ :) 

Posted

ah thx all for the info

Posted

oh god i just noticed the t8d i got has s: instant accel as first skill. here comes wasting my hopes for this crap again ヽ(ಠ_ಠ)ノ

3 people like this

Posted

I need to be re invited to the discord pls

Posted (edited)

Yup! The Mint Green skins always seem to be the smartest horses. Probably RNG for me, but the mint greens always seem to be crazy smart whenever I have them. I usually name them "MochcaMint".

Problem is... I don't want to breed them based on their color scores.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted

I noticed something weird with the horse 5N, I don't know if it's me but whenever I see this horse on the market it ALWAYS has IA. I have yet to see one without. even at lvl 1 it has IA. Maybe it's the same horses being posted 50 times but I am pretty sure I have seen this horse 9-10 times at level 1 with IA and higher levels including IA as well. I bred one, that was again, born with IA.

can anyone verify?

5N.png

Posted

I noticed something weird with the horse 5N, I don't know if it's me but whenever I see this horse on the market it ALWAYS has IA. I have yet to see one without. even at lvl 1 it has IA. Maybe it's the same horses being posted 50 times but I am pretty sure I have seen this horse 9-10 times at level 1 with IA and higher levels including IA as well. I bred one, that was again, born with IA.

can anyone verify?

5N.png

It was from an attendance event - it was this T5 and had IA as 1st skill ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

so nice when you´re mounting your horse and the parking sign won´t go away xD

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.808108a3aaf59b3c3374

Posted

so nice when you´re mounting your horse and the parking sign won´t go away xD

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.808108a3aaf59b3c3374

lol I saw that a few times.  I guess my horse didn't want me to get lost.  I mean I did run it off a bridge just a few days ago lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn my ultra smart T8A seems to be slowing down :(

it had 8 skills at lvl 11, 9 skills at lvl 12 and still 9 at 14. from learning one almost each level to none for 2 :P I know it's not that big of a deal but 9 skills at 14 still means it needs about 1 skill per 2 levels.

i hope he keeps learning

Posted

Damn my ultra smart T8A seems to be slowing down :(

it had 8 skills at lvl 11, 9 skills at lvl 12 and still 9 at 14. from learning one almost each level to none for 2 :P I know it's not that big of a deal but 9 skills at 14 still means it needs about 1 skill per 2 levels.

i hope he keeps learning

don't worry theres hope! (28 and 10 skills)

2017-03-08_162534653.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

don't worry theres hope! (28 and 10 skills)

2017-03-08_162534653.JPG

that is probably the new gen fennel, rewriting history.

Posted

that is probably the new gen fennel, rewriting history.

Ive started a new legend xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Ive started a new legend xD

You never know, if you breed him, Einsteins might pop out.

Posted

Humm guess noone can tell me for sure if having horses on wagon in pearl shop horse gear gives ne higher chances of learning skills? lol
Its not like I noticed any significant change while riding my horses solo in theyr pearl gear anyway x'D