• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I got two male purewhite T7 at 30 lying around but.. I don´t want any purewhite T8 anymore!! D:<

Edited by RainbowRat

Posted

Aren't you gonna get all T9 types? ;D This is exactly what you need: main T8, 1 T8 for Pegasus, 1 T8 for Unicorn and 1 T8 for Hell-horse. Also we don't know how hard/easy they learn skills during lvling =\ So its always good to have another T8 in your stables

After that teaser video I have this horrid feeling the Unicorn will be some thing that you catch in the wild where you have to fight with 50000 other players for each ultra-rare spawn. :S:D

Posted

After that teaser video I have this horrid feeling the Unicorn will be some thing that you catch in the wild where you have to fight with 50000 other players for each ultra-rare spawn. :S:D

You know that thought flashed through my mind as well, but it was too horrible to contemplate!

1 person likes this

Posted

It's probably just me 'cause I've been leveling T6's.. but somehow it feels like leveling on wagons has slowed down?
I roughly get 100k p/hour p/horse ... but it's probably just me..

Posted (edited)

My first breeding of my t8 male was sucsess... I guess

I hoped for T8A or T8E

t8 breed.PNG

I really dont know if I should use premium app change at 1 st lvl... or should i wait 20+ and see if it grows smart (with just FC swap method). his parents are rather stupid. I hate to spend more RLmoney then it necessary

Edited by Angiel

Posted (edited)

two breeds of t8m x t6f ... and I got two t6f ¬¬

Edited by Sneaky_Sloth

Posted (edited)

My first breeding of my t8 male was sucsess... I guess

I hoped for T8A or T8E

t8 breed.PNG

I really dont know if I should use premium app change at 1 st lvl... or should i wait 20+ and see if it grows smart (with just FC swap method). his parents are rather stupid. I hate to spend more RLmoney then it necessary

There is no reason to use premium app before lv29 at all, any use of it before 29 is a waste, also if you do have a courser already then probably not needed unless you aiming to get more coursers for more T9s.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Seeing as I cant get a T7 from 2x T6s ive decided to try my T8 male and a T6 female (both level 30) the male will now have 0 breeds but reset left - bonus to getting 4 T8 males xD

Posted

Nearly, yes:

(without using coupons)

2016-10-15_1112397.thumb.JPG.99866d11aa6

sexy, I woke up and am 15 with 11 skills it was impressive while the streak was going :P

Posted (edited)

Finally, after 6 month of breeding. My goal is kinda completed now. Gonna take a break for a while until T9 release.

Good luck fellow breeder !

No more $ for you Cashkao:D. Oh wait need to buy inventory ex. coupons for fishing¬¬

2017-04-15_103353801.JPG

Edited by Mijikay
6 people like this

Posted

There is no reason to use premium app before lv29 at all, any use of it before 29 is a waste, also if you do have a courser already then probably not needed unless you aiming to get more coursers for more T9s.

I have only one stupid T8D (14 skills at 30) wich didnt become courser despite the effort that I've invested in it. I want courser badly:$

Posted

My only real accomplishment for all my breeding so far (other than some t7 potatos) is a T6I courser of mine that learned every skill available except for 1. I used a skill change coupon to switch out caution for two seater and now he is basically the savant of horses in my stable.

Good thing he's only T6. u_u

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I'm currently levelling attempt numbers 18 & 19 T6s to get T7s... I have only gotten one T8 female and 4 males (good for breeds) Bigstar my first T8 had one breed left (and still has a reset ^^)

I thought YOLO while the resets are on offer.....

Thor.png

6 people like this

Posted

Well guys, this T6 of mine naturally became a courser and is only missing two seater as the last good skill xD this girl better give some good foals!!

2017-04-15_1431928258.JPG

Posted

I'll be breeding four T7xT7 today, here's hoping... Last time I did this was pretty disappointing, only T6 females and T7 males, exactly like my T7xT6 breedings always go.  I have such trouble getting T7 females, I end up camping the horse market and buying the rare breedable potato or the ones with reset available.  I have a single lame T8 male (though I do love him since he's my only one and at least has the non-advanced speed trio!) and would be happy to get another of any appearance or skills at this point.  :D

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'll be breeding four T7xT7 today, here's hoping... Last time I did this was pretty disappointing, only T6 females and T7 males, exactly like my T7xT6 breedings always go.  I have such trouble getting T7 females, I end up camping the horse market and buying the rare breedable potato or the ones with reset available.  I have a single lame T8 male (though I do love him since he's my only one and at least has the non-advanced speed trio!) and would be happy to get another of any appearance or skills at this point.  :D

Hoping for luck for you!

@Ramblinrose should the kleenex be reissued? I have yet to see it in this thread. And, it looks like we need it >.<

Edited by SilentZed

Posted

Sorry, was at Costco, stocking up on kleenex for horse breeders ;)   Always plenty to go around!

4 people like this

Posted

So my latest breeds between T7 lvl 30 male x T7 lvl 30 females gave disappointing results.  One T7 male two T7 females, results were two T6's and two T7 males.  I don't normally do exchanges since I need the silver for gear still.  But, made a rare exception this time due to being extremely disappointed.

miracle-exchange.thumb.jpg.fb9aa9738b84fmiracle.thumb.jpg.d6e4a71dc13c0bcef97a54

It's a frigging miracle!  I may have to rethink about the no exchange policy :D

8 people like this

Posted

Today's breedings...

lvl 30 T7G male + lvl 27 T6P female (courser) = T6G female (Leon) & T7G male (Ria)

lvl 27 T6C male + lvl 27 T6N female = T6B female (Winny) & T7E male (Rudolph)

Looks like I got some T6+T7 pairings I'll have to go through now xD was kinda hoping I'd have another shot at a T8 from that T7+T6 pair but I wasn't so lucky this time.

2017-04-16_1461906336.JPG

Posted

Some pages ago there was a discussion about skill change failstacks

The satement i remember was that "failstacks bound to stable" 

But yesterday when i tried to skillchange my second t8 horse I had experience that proves that skill stacks bound to horse(i can upload screenshots with two horses in one stabble each with different failstacks) .  I wish there was a way to transfer 11 skill failstacks from 1st horse to 2nd:S

Posted

T4J F  30  with T6H  M 30 courser   Exchange = T7D.

Posted

I am still trying to clear my stables completely except my 3 tier 8's I have kept for courser one already courser the other two missing only two skills at 17/20 in case I need them later, I got rid of my other 3 tier 8's already.  I

have figured out that if you breed anything with anything else at only level 15 you can get a massive amount of trash horses for seals so Im just leveling all the trash on my wagon while going around doing other things in game and not even breeding them Im selling them to the imperial merchant once they hit 15, its giving me a good amount of seals for the tier 9's. :)

I have 4 tier 7's I might do high level breeds for later though cant get rid of them as they are good color count ones a purebred black.

1 person likes this

Posted

Unicorn for free and Kakao? Sorry to disappoint you,but its impossible xD 

Posted (edited)

Unicorn for free and Kakao? Sorry to disappoint you,but its impossible xD 

Kakao version:  You have to catch a "special" horse in the wild where you fight 5000000 other players for the ultra rare spawn of the "special" horse which you then have to level to 30, get the correct courser skills (T8 requirements) which you can then have a 0.01% chance to awaken into a unicorn.

Edit to add:  And the horse disappears if you try to awaken it and fail so then you have to go catch another one.

Edited by Elessara

Posted

Some pages ago there was a discussion about skill change failstacks

The satement i remember was that "failstacks bound to stable" 

But yesterday when i tried to skillchange my second t8 horse I had experience that proves that skill stacks bound to horse(i can upload screenshots with two horses in one stabble each with different failstacks) .  I wish there was a way to transfer 11 skill failstacks from 1st horse to 2nd:S

I believe you. I thought, according to that statement that the 18 failstacks I had were able to be used from the stable on any horse, but when I went to my T8, it was at zero. Additionally, I took a horse with failstacks to a different stable, and the failstacks followed to that stable on that particular horse.