• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Omg.....so I have some t6's leveling with t7's.

I woke up and saw my t6 has 10 skills right now & is beyond a t6 courser (what a t7 courser should have) at level 19!  He has all the skills a t7 should have, Charge, Drift, Sprint, IA, Sideways!  At level 19 and he is just a t6!  And the t7?  Yea, well, she has 9 skills at 22 and one of them is Drift......

How did this happen....that t6 is a thief, I'm sure he stole the skills she should have gotten.  I almost sold him when he was born.

Not that it matters much on a T7 but having only 1 t8 potato I want some good riding horses at least.  This t7 I am leveling to breed with my t8 so I was hoping they both wouldn't be terrible.  But I guess that t6 is a real smarty so I'll breed him with my other t6 courser and hope for a 7 out of that (wishful on a 6x6 breed, I know). 

Oh horse lords, why do you torture me so.......

2 people like this

Posted

Unicorn for free and Kakao? Sorry to disappoint you,but its impossible xD 

HAH good point, forgive my moment of naivety :D

Kakao version:  You have to catch a "special" horse in the wild where you fight 5000000 other players for the ultra rare spawn of the "special" horse which you then have to level to 30, get the correct courser skills (T8 requirements) which you can then have a 0.01% chance to awaken into a unicorn.

Edit to add:  And the horse disappears if you try to awaken it and fail so then you have to go catch another one.

Don't forget the main requirement: you must have an Awakened capturing rope, obtainable by combining 1 of each kind of fish with 100000 weeds under a full moon while being attacked by a grass hedgehog

6 people like this

Posted

I believe you. I thought, according to that statement that the 18 failstacks I had were able to be used from the stable on any horse, but when I went to my T8, it was at zero. Additionally, I took a horse with failstacks to a different stable, and the failstacks followed to that stable on that particular horse.

I've had this same experience... the failstacks are by horse NOT stable.

Posted

Could someone who bought the Anemos Horse gear and has a T7 H or G by chance be so kind and take a screenshot for me please? ( ´ ∀ ` )

And Happy Easter everyone ♥

Posted

Could someone who bought the Anemos Horse gear and has a T7 H or G by chance be so kind and take a screenshot for me please? ( ´ ∀ ` )

Here it is

2017-04-12_2351879.thumb.JPG.bc6a41ab985

By the way, thats a T6A

2017-04-12_2106368.thumb.JPG.2dad7ac029b

1 person likes this

Posted

The new outfit looks really really good on the T8B skin! (I know you asked about T7) xD :x 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks a lot ♥_♥ Think I'll get myself a smol present for easter : >

Posted

So  - I have arrived at Artisan Farming (another useless lifeskill in terms of benefits you get as you level) and have over 700 each of the byproducts.  Knowing how this game works, they will change the T9 requirements and instead of farming, they will use the alchemy ones.  Wanna bet?   Ill be doomed......:|

1 person likes this

Posted

So  - I have arrived at Artisan Farming (another useless lifeskill in terms of benefits you get as you level) and have over 700 each of the byproducts.  Knowing how this game works, they will change the T9 requirements and instead of farming, they will use the alchemy ones.  Wanna bet?   Ill be doomed......:|

That'd hack me off so bad if that were to happen. =/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That would take extra work for them. It would never happen. More likely they just wont ever release the stonetail fodder.

Edited by Solest
2 people like this

Posted

First T8 with first try ever! I And second with second try! Both are T8D males.

Parents were Male T6B lvl.29 Females T7H and J lvl.28s

Exchange T6B and T7h gave T7G.

5 people like this

Posted

First T8 with first try ever! I And second with second try! Both are T8D males.

Parents were Male T6B lvl.29 Females T7H and J lvl.28s

Exchange T6B and T7h gave T7G.

I hate you :| 

3 people like this

Posted

Well that was an interesting set of breedings. Was obviously hoping for a T8 pure white but I'm actually surprised with the results!

T7B x T6B,F,G,U for breedings, then exchanged the T7B with the T6G.

Foal 1: T7J Female

Foal 2: T7B Female

Foal 3: T7E Male

Foal 4: T7E Female

Exchange: T6G Female

None born with any notable skills or anything, was really just an attempt using the T7B x)

Just need 1 more t7 female and I'll have a full 'nother 4x breeding for t8 attempts - but for now I need to get some t6 females to level and pair with my t8s I have resets for.

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you think the Kakao Wizards of Oz tweeked the percentages for female T7s lately? My results seem to suggest that and some others....

Posted

Do you think the Kakao Wizards of Oz tweeked the percentages for female T7s lately? My results seem to suggest that and some others....

Yup, but not sure if Kakao did it. Perhaps it's got something to do with the color/level/skills of the horse.
Since we know so little about what percentage chance we have, let alone what affects it I find it hard to blame Kakao for everything.
I sometimes think that these mods don't even know what they exactly implement.
In my opinion they just add whatever get's translated and don't bother thinking about what they actually changed. It shows in the patchnotes, things get changed but never make it to the patchnotes, and when you inform a mod about it they stare at you like you told them you saw a T9 running in the wild. "A T9? No, you must be mistaken , try fixing your cache history and that should fix the problem". I heard it too much from them. When the fame rewards suddenly went down a mod answered: oh but that can't be * I added screens ... yes* it must be because of X please try to fix it yourself. And guess what next week after patch it got fixed... hm I'm not sure.

O.ohow did this turn into a rant I wonder... my apologies.

1 person likes this

Posted

T7B lv 30 (not a great horse) + T6 N female, lv 27 = T7 male J

exchange T7B + T7G (terrible horse)= T8B, male born with hind kick, called Shamrock, hope he is not going to be a spud like the parents

Yes, I agree, the EU GMs and team are the messengers only and often there are cases of Lost in Translation.  Just seems my results have not seen as many T6s lately, tho that could be rng.  And I have been doing a lot more breeding too, trying to clear out stables....

I have not done any T6 by T6 breeding after getting such fail results months and months ago.  Always had better luck if there was a T7 involved.  Anyone notice if results got better with those?  And just a note I don't think the calculator changed at all, just the percentages which seemed to have been heavily weighted in the T6 area at the expense of the T7s.  But, rng, who knows?

Posted

I have a female tier 6, this girl LS4za5p.thumb.png.be60fb9c7f6ea6d8c4e886 on my wagon she just learned 15/16 skills I think isnt tier 6 only 16 skills that can be learned? All I know is she made herself a courser.  She is level 26 and still on my wagon if she learns two seater I think thats all of them, just wow I was planning on taking her to 30 to breed to one of my last tier 7's left, other than that now I dont know what I want to do with her I probably cant part with her and she is pretty sigh

2 people like this

Posted

I have a female tier 6, this girl LS4za5p.thumb.png.be60fb9c7f6ea6d8c4e886 on my wagon she just learned 15/16 skills I think isnt tier 6 only 16 skills that can be learned? All I know is she made herself a courser.  She is level 26 and still on my wagon if she learns two seater I think thats all of them, just wow I was planning on taking her to 30 to breed to one of my last tier 7's left, other than that now I dont know what I want to do with her I probably cant part with her and she is pretty sigh

I'm actually leveling up the exact same horse. The T6R. Mine was already a courser by level 8. At level 23 it had learned 13 skills total (only 3 left), but that was a few hours ago when I had to step out of the house. I'm hoping it's 16 of 16 when I get home. 

Posted

Hi guys, I am trying to get a T8 because of the incoming Pegasus and I am wondering which way would You suggest me to do it. Right now I am trying to buy one from the Horse market place looking at T8 courses, it is really important for me so that it is a courser, however it is kind of frustrating to notice that after the whole day I haven't done any progress. On the other hand, instead of trying to buy it I could level my own horse (have T7 female ready to breed) and so I wonder what do You guys think, should I stick to trying to get it from horse AH or is actually breeding more effective way to obtain it?

As well, what hours of the day are the best to try and get it? Do You think I should looking for it during the day or night? If You have any tips that You could give me that would be appreciated.

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I am trying to get a T8 because of the incoming Pegasus and I am wondering which way would You suggest me to do it. Right now I am trying to buy one from the Horse market place looking at T8 courses, it is really important for me so that it is a courser, however it is kind of frustrating to notice that after the whole day I haven't done any progress. On the other hand, instead of trying to buy it I could level my own horse (have T7 female ready to breed) and so I wonder what do You guys think, should I stick to trying to get it from horse AH or is actually breeding more effective way to obtain it?

As well, what hours of the day are the best to try and get it? Do You think I should looking for it during the day or night? If You have any tips that You could give me that would be appreciated.

I'll tell you straight up. Good luck ever getting a T8 on the horse market. And if you do, it'll likely be a dud. And yes, it has to be be a courser to awaken it to T9 Pegasus. Nobody is selling T8 Coursers, or even T8's that could become Coursers without having to spend a ton of cash shop coupons to get them there.

You have a better chance of breeding to a T8 yourself than you would ever have snagging a T8 courser on the market. But even that will take a LOT time and dedication.

Edited by DenverRalphy

Posted (edited)

Adding in my latest breeding results as i try for the T8

T7@30 x T7@30    ->    T6 female
T6@30 x T6@30    ->    T6
T5@23 x T5@25    ->    T5
T5@24 x T5@25    ->    T6 female
T5@24 x T5@25    ->    T7 female
T5@24 x T5@24    ->    T5 female
T7@30 x T7@30    ->    T7 Male
T5@24 x T5@26    ->    T6 Male
T5@24 x T5@24    ->    T5 Female
T6@23 x T6@22    ->    T6 Male
T6@23 x T6@22    ->    T6 Male
T6@23 x T6@22    ->    T7 Female
T6@26 x T6@20    ->    T6 Male
T6@26 x T5@25    ->    T6 Male
T6@26 x T5@25    ->    T6 Female
T7@30 x T7@30    ->    T7 Female
T7@30 x T7@30    ->    T6 Female

Edited by Faithie

Posted

@Faithie Are those recent breeds?  Ack!  Pushing a cart of Costco kleenex your way.  *Im sniffling too.

@Xellabel  Going to be hard to get a courser from the market because most, as Denver said, have needed skill change coupons and you have lots of longtime breeders still trying to get one as well.  Try breeding your own to save money, unless you have lots of rl cash so that you could fix a T8 horse you do find on the market.  Remember the higher the skills it has, the chances of it costing less to turn into a courser.  Good luck and may rng be with you.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I just got 2 of these.  I hope they turn out smart....why I have no idea.  But it makes me feel good and that's all I got with breeding lately, the joy of a smart horse, hehe.  One of my fav skins that one though.

No.  Not judging by my latest breeds of which I got 4 males one being a T7 and 3 T6.  Granted, I did complain I needed some males but I didn't think anyone was listening.....

And they cursed me with the t6 K skin.  So ugh.

Edited by Starrberry
1 person likes this

Posted

Adding in my latest breeding results as i try for the T8

Hidden Content

OMG it is painful even to look at these outcomes  ;_; 

You need some luck

aassd.thumb.jpg.1a0ec56009e972ed8d197e36

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ramblinrose, yes they are new results (as new as possible for me, 5 latest is since last patch i think), oldest at top and most new at bottom. and thx :)

Thank you Upe :D will try again in like 2 days :)

Edited by Faithie
1 person likes this