• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread

2,805 posts in this topic

Posted

Second breeding today was T8A male + T6I=tier 6 L female born with instant excel. Posted in discord as well, wasn't sure if ppl on here would like to see too :) 

Posted (edited)

So - I am seeing all of these other T8s being posted, and I am curious about pricing.

The FAQ stats that the T8Es receive an additional bonus over other T8s, so (one would assume) that a near perfect T8E that was a Courser would simply be more expensive than other T8 breeds.

Do we know how much the bonus for a T8E is supposed to be over other T8s? Like if I had two level 30 T8s, one an E and one B we'll say that had the exact same skills, does anyone know the exact price difference there should be, if any?

As it stands, my T8E has 18 skills and is only missing Fore Chop (thank god), since I used a coupon to turn Fore Chop into S: Sideways Move, and sells on the market for 270 million, which is only a few million shorter than some of the other T8s I have seen on here, but only by like 4 million or so. So if Two Seater is near 8 million silver, I am thinking the T8E bonus for selling is negligible at best.

It's either that or Courser price bonus overrides T8E bonus, which is certainly a possibility, too.

To be clear - I am not complaining at all, I am damn proud of and love my horse and have zero intention of selling it. It is more a curiosity if anything else since I had read that T8Es received a bonus over other T8s, but when it comes down to it it looks like that bonus is truly small unless there are other factors that pricing counts into, like overall stats factoring into the price of a horse (since my horse, although smart, is not the fastest T8E there ever has been and seems to have roughly average stats).

Edited by SilentZed

Posted

*snip*

You can send the data to me if you want - I still have your listings marked in my excel sheet so I will simply go based on your last breeding attempt and add it to the section for you - though it will likely be some time before I can publish anymore (busy weeks and taking work home has left me little time to try and sort through things).

*snipped*

Ok, no problem, just wanted to make sure.  I am hoping to get about 6 breeds in this wknd.  I now put the dates on my breeds so I know exactly where I had left off and what happened when :D

Also for that DLZ as you call it, rerolls help with that, the usual culpirit that the horse stops learning is that it has only the good skills left to learn.
So if you start rerolling Forechop/Hindkick at that point it should continue learning, this is of course p2w and not everyone can do it.

But can tell after 15 being the lowest skills I've ever had on a T8 with this method going through 30+ of them, I'd swear to it. :D

*snip*

The 2 T7's I just leveled had everything courser, on their own, except Sideways.  I'm ok with that.  If I get desperate for a courser when I have multiple t8's then maybe I would try skill change coupons but for now, sadly I don't have the money to play that game :)  It's a trap I really don't want to fall into either.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yay! Just exchanged two random bought cheap T6 female and T7 male and I welcomed second t8 to my stable! :3 <does a win dance>

say hello to Exodus

2017-04-21_437050934.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

So - I am seeing all of these other T8s being posted, and I am curious about pricing.

The FAQ stats that the T8Es receive an additional bonus over other T8s, so (one would assume) that a near perfect T8E that was a Courser would simply be more expensive than other T8 breeds.

I would say, this is incorrect as you can see in the pictures of my two horses postet below (both male with full breeds an 0 deaths)

Carpe.thumb.JPG.908f51a98c45c6b8b78462aa    CarpeN.thumb.JPG.ed724061c8f27b0ae12d622

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I would say, this is incorrect as you can see in the pictures of my two horses postet below (both male with full breeds an 0 deaths)

Carpe.thumb.JPG.908f51a98c45c6b8b78462aa    CarpeN.thumb.JPG.ed724061c8f27b0ae12d622

Fantastic information!

Your T8E's overall stats are more than mine, yet for some reason mine (which is only missing Fore Chop) can be placed on the marketplace for over 270 million, a full 36 million more than your horse can be placed up which is messing with me.

A question, though - did you get both of these T8s before the courser system was implemented (before February 2017, I think) - and if so I wonder if the Courser bonus isn't retroactive.

Two things come to mind - my horse is a female...so I wonder if that makes a difference, or EU horse skill prices differ from NA or something. I would think not about the skill price difference, but there is something else at work here causing the price difference.

Edited by SilentZed

Posted

Fantastic information!

A question - though. The missing skills you have listed currently, are they truly the only ones that are missing? Your T8E's overall stats are more than mine, yet for some reason mine (which is only missing Fore Chop) can be placed on the marketplace for over 270 million, a full 36 million more than your horse can be placed up which is messing with me.

Do EU horse skill prices differ from NA or something? I would think not, but there is something at work here.

The listed skills are the only skills my horses are missing. My T8E got 17/19 Skills, my T8C 18/19 Skills. But both are stallions. The only T8´s I have - worth more than 270 million - are my 2 T8D´s and they are mares. This means, if your T8E is a male too, you get more for your horseys on NA :o

1 person likes this

Posted

@Ascaeldor

It's not - my T8E is a female. I would say I wish a had a male T8 to do a comparison, but other people have recently linked male T8s that are in the 270 or above range.

Posted

...but other people have recently linked male T8s that are in the 270 or above range.

Are you sure? I have to check the T8 Horse Stats Thread...

This is my T8A (full breeds, male, 0deaths):Semper.thumb.JPG.c8ba4492110ac944a79851f 

And this is my T8D (full breeds, female, 0deaths):Vae.thumb.JPG.f55967ed2b549a7c9c78bb35f1

Posted (edited)

Enryu1.PNG

This is a female T8.

My first tier 8! Finally got her level 30. Brand stone, premium skin coupon used. 17 total skills, took 8 skill changes to get the last 2 courser skills ^_^

Shoutout to SillySin for the help with getting as many skills as possible!

T8FemaleLvl30Stats.jpg

This is one of the other T8s, but I don't know if it's a female or male.

Silly T8 A courser.png

So, I know at least two of these are females, but not all of them and that's within the last three pages (and within the last week for T8s who hit 30) all selling for a huge amount of money.

Either way, I think this proves pretty well that T8Es do not get a bonus currently, or it's that the T8E bonus doesn't stack with Courser bonus since the new system hit. I'd have to see a non-courser T8E's price at, say, level 1 to compare it with the pricing of a non-T8E horse to see if the price discrepancy is still applicable. Alternatively - since two seater is nearly 8 million and all those T8s I show have it, that the bonus a T8E gets is still applicable, it just can't learn two seater so it ends up being slightly less expensive.

Edited by SilentZed

Posted (edited)

I will remove that comment about the white T8 bonus.  I know I did compare my female T8 courser to another similar  bu non white courser and she was worth more for some reason, so I just assumed it was colour related.  Is it possible females are worth  more?  NO idea and dont have time to check thru as I never record prices for horses.... Hope you guys figure it out :)

adding this:

T5L female courser, black + T6E male minty courser = T7C male born with FC and IA

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

@Ramblinrose

Females are definitly worth more ^^ @SilentZed´s T8E female is about 36million more expensive than my T8E male.

Posted (edited)

wow I never noticed it at all.  So that explains why my white female was worth more.  Nothing to do with colour then.  What about other tiers?  Are females always worth more?  Thinking about it, the male has twice the amount of breeds - so they are compensated that way perhaps, like if you sell their extra breeds and add it up, it would be the same dollar total as the female?

Edited by Ramblinrose

Posted

wow I never noticed it at all.  So that explains why my white female was worth more.  Nothing to do with colour then.  What about other tiers?  Are females always worth more?

Yes, they are.

2 people like this

Posted

@Ramblinrose @Ascaeldor

I think what we need here is a few people with Level 30 T8 males that have near all of their skills to post their values to gain final confirmation on the, "Are Females worth more?" question.

Preferably a T8 male from after the courser update. I think @Aastrid 's male Thor would be a good pick if it has hit level 30 for price comparison.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Ramblinrose @Ascaeldor

I think what we need here is a few people with Level 30 T8 males that have near all of their skills to post their values to gain final confirmation on the, "Are Females worth more?" question.

Preferably a T8 male from after the courser update. I think @Aastrid 's male Thor would be a good pick if it has hit level 30 for price comparison.

We need to make sure to specify with or without breeds too...

Posted

We need to make sure to specify with or without breeds too...

Definitely a good point - I think mentioning the breeds would be helpful (at the very least it wouldn't hurt to be able to draw from that for more in-depth tables for future data collection).

That said, though - there doesn't appear to be much price difference amongst the breeds (the only exception being the purebreeds, like the T8E and T8C which cannot learn two seater, so they end up being cheaper than the other breeds.).

Posted

@Ramblinrose @Ascaeldor

Hes only worth 148,1 Mil atm but only level 27 with 15 skills :)

Bonney my bred & resetted Female (non corser) level 30 is worth (see image) and also only has four skills missing shown in image too ^^

Shes just my fast riding horse xD

2017-04-21_189741649.JPG

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the reply, Aastrid =D

If you can, please keep us updated for when Thor hits 30.

So, 129, 212, 104 (base price) plus of your T8E plus:

S: Sideways Move = 17,100,000
S: Fore Chop = 362,880
Sideways Move = 6,138,000
Fore Chop = 10,440

So, let's assume it would be like mine which learned everything except Fore Chop and wound at 270 million.

129,212,104 + 17,100,000 + 362,880 + 6,138,000 = 152,812,984

It would, of course, gain courser because of this which means that (for it to match near mine minus regular Fore Chop) would mean Courser bonus is around 77% increase in price if the skills apply at base value and then the horse receive a bonus post courser confirmation, or the individual skills themselves receive a multiplier when applied to the horse itself at time of learning (based on tier I would assume). That'd be my guess.

Only real way to determine true value would be someone willing to tempt fate by swapping skills out via coupon. Come to think of it, since my T8E is only missing fore chop, I could safely pop out something like S: Sideways Move and just cause it to flip flop and see what price difference is, though I need to get a bit more money to buy more pearls >.<

Edited by SilentZed

Posted (edited)

@SilentZed 77% is way too much. Please note that Aastrids T8E has no breeds left.

Edited by Ascaeldor
Can´t write names -.-*

Posted

Hope this helps, he has 17 of 20 skills, missing forechop, hind kick, and caution. 

2017-04-21_259657851.JPG

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the reply, Aastrid =D

If you can, please keep us updated for when Thor hits 30.

I will! :D I hope everyone doesn't get annoyed at my constant Thor updates xD I think ill be getting him to 28 before I go to bed then I can update on 30 in a few days ^^

Also his Accel stat seems really good too - well I'm only comparing to my existing T8B male xD

Edited by Aastrid
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hope this helps, he has 17 of 20 skills, missing forechop, hind kick, and caution. 

2017-04-21_259657851.JPG

It absolutely does help - since this is showing that your horse is higher, valuewise, than @Ascaeldor 's males by more than 10 million silver. Not a huge amount, but a jump nonetheless, not to mention you have less skills than his horses did.

I need to do a small comparison of total stats and see how everything lines up comparison wise.

Are you EU or NA?

Edited by SilentZed

Posted

Example - I watched a T7 female courser for something like 70 million stay up for over 24 hours because it had no breedings left and was unable to be reset. There just wasn't much desire for it, which I am sure came as something of a surprise to the owner and something I expect will continue so long as the breeding trend of more females at the higher levels remains.

That was a ghost horse, everyone was still trying to buy it http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/138968-the-t7-listing-on-horse-market-na/&do=findComment&comment=1923877 People do still want T7s like mad, let alone coursers 

Screenshot (12).png

Posted

I am NA :) I have 4 other tier 8s I am leveling atm as well. Another T8A(Male), 2 T8Ds (Males), and a t8B (Female). They level so slow I feel like I may be 80 years old by time they are done xD