• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

House fame event

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

newbies should be in newbies competition 

And that is the issue. This event doesn't consider that people who tried the game on release and didn't start avidly playing until now are still newbies and have next to zero chance of completing the event. 

Edited by Flowbie

Posted

Its literally called a gratitude event. This time this one is for us.

Posted

With regard to the house fame event, players like me, who joined in 2015 but never got in to the game would still count us Loyal adventurers.

So taking all the loots designed for actual "Loyal" players, in the Attendance rewards was fine ? but now you suddenly don't consider yourself "Loyal" anymore ??

Returning players, get Millions of silver stacked from daily fame system, including days where the system never existed, they also get their own Attendance rewards calendar, Get exclusive access to Olvia broken channel, and usually are legitimate for anything older players get. 

All of this, and you still have the nerves to whine ?? wow ..

1 person likes this

Posted

So taking all the loots designed for actual "Loyal" players, in the Attendance rewards was fine ? but now you suddenly don't consider yourself "Loyal" anymore ??

Returning players, get Millions of silver stacked from daily fame system, including days where the system never existed, they also get their own Attendance rewards calendar, Get exclusive access to Olvia broken channel, and usually are legitimate for anything older players get. 

All of this, and you still have the nerves to whine ?? wow

I dont see how pointing out a negligence on the devs part is being "having the nerves to whine"?

I wonder what is your total fame?

Posted

All of this, and you still have the nerves to whine ?? wow ..

Ok, this isn't chess club, where you vote someone out because they had poor attendance. This is a video game. AKA one of the largest business industries in the world. That said, the sole purpose the devs have is to please the playerbase, so that the players spend more money. Literally. They aren't here to make sure happy. They are here because making us happy gives them money.

So when they stiff arm the massive load of players who recently got back into the game, it is bad business. Let go of your "elitist stance" as if it means anything. Happy customers, no matter how long or when they use a product, are what bring money into a business. Not favoritism. Not that I think they are playing favorites. This just wasn't thought out well, similar to the holiday boss event.

Posted

I thought it was House fame the house residence points lol xD i play since beta and that is so hard to level up i have like 500 or so

Posted (edited)

find it funny reading threads like these about people expecting things to be easy for them after they have been gone for 5-10+ months, I also find it funny that this events rewards are a complete joke so why people are -----ing about returning after so long and not getting them it's a waste of breathe, besides you left... want things to be easier for you then remain loyal and be active, otherwise you're not even part of the player base because you just started playing again, the majority of the player base are the people who have been here playing not the people who have been gone, why should they favor you O.o if you left you're likely to leave again, why give cookies to a leaver in order for them to stay when they will just leave eventually till the next time a cookie is offered.

Edited by Excisionex

Posted

find it funny reading threads like these about people expecting things to be easy for them after they have been gone for 5-10+ months, I also find it funny that this events rewards are a complete joke so why people are -----ing about returning after so long and not getting them it's a waste of breathe, besides you left... want things to be easier for you then remain loyal and be active, otherwise you're not even part of the player base because you just started playing again, the majority of the player base are the people who have been here playing not the people who have been gone, why should they favor you O.o if you left you're likely to leave again, why give cookies to a leaver in order for them to stay when they will just leave eventually till the next time a cookie is offered.

What about those of us who were given a guest pass on launch by a friend, but only actually bought the game a month or so ago? I'm pretty sure I'm being put under the loyal category, even though I literally didn't own the game until mid feb, when I found out that they somehow managed to drop the ping to australia to 30ms by some black magic.

Posted (edited)

What about those of us who were given a guest pass on launch by a friend, but only actually bought the game a month or so ago? I'm pretty sure I'm being put under the loyal category, even though I literally didn't own the game until mid feb, when I found out that they somehow managed to drop the ping to australia to 30ms by some black magic.

Then, as Harow pointed, you must have received a lot of millions from the fame system of the days that it didn't even exist. Game was launched on 3rd March 2016, and you bought the game in mid February 2017. Providing that any of your characters was lvl 15 (and I'm sure of it), you received, at least, 250k/day (200k per level, 50k per energy+contribution). 300 days have passed since your account was created (they are more, but calculations are easier this way). So, you had in your mail 300x250k = 75 millions. With that, you can buy all the items given as reward of the event. Problem solved.

Edited by Axvalor

Posted (edited)

Then, as Harow pointed, you must have received a lot of millions from the fame system of the days that it didn't even exist. Game was launched on 3rd March 2016, and you bought the game in mid February 2017. Providing that any of your characters was lvl 15 (and I'm sure of it), you received, at least, 250k/day (200k per level, 50k per energy+contribution). 300 days have passed since your account was created (they are more, but calculations are easier this way). So, you had in your mail 300x250k = 75 millions. With that, you can buy all the items given as reward of the event. Problem solved.

I got absolutely no fame reward, though a friend of mine who did the same thing did for some reason. Kinda sucks, cause he basically just joined the game, got an ogre ring and then had enough money to completely deck himself out while I was sitting around using my +9 bares amulet and +5 enchanted gear because I couldn't afford anything else.

The reason why is probably because I only had a level 14 character the whole time, and you needed at least 15 combat fame before getting the first rewards from combat fame. It was weird though, because I also had a level 5 character, but still nothing. I might have shot myself in the leg though, becasue I deleted my characters before logging into any characters, so it might have checked my combat fame when my account only had my new level 1 character, and said "nope, no reward for you". I put in a ticket, but was told there was nothing they could do.

I'm gonna try and grind up 1k fame before the end of the month, by my calculations, if I can get 4 more level 56s (god help me there, I'm not even sure I have the character slots for that) I should be able to make it to 1k. Wish me luck.

Edited by Crake

Posted (edited)

I got absolutely no fame reward, though a friend of mine who did the same thing did for some reason. Kinda sucks, cause he basically just joined the game, got an ogre ring and then had enough money to completely deck himself out while I was sitting around using my +9 bares amulet and +5 enchanted gear because I couldn't afford anything else.

The reason why is probably because I only had a level 14 character the whole time, and you needed at least 15 combat fame before getting the first rewards from combat fame. It was weird though, because I also had a level 5 character, but still nothing. I might have shot myself in the leg though, becasue I deleted my characters before logging into any characters, so it might have checked my combat fame when my account only had my new level 1 character, and said "nope, no reward for you". I put in a ticket, but was told there was nothing they could do.

I'm gonna try and grind up 1k fame before the end of the month, by my calculations, if I can get 4 more level 56s (god help me there, I'm not even sure I have the character slots for that) I should be able to make it to 1k. Wish me luck.

Yeap, as far as I know, Fame is calculated when you first login, and then the reward is sent to you.

About leveling...i think is doable. Choose clases that can grind good pre-awakening. Good luck.

Edited by Axvalor

Posted

Things you can do to increase your fame:

1. Get as many characters to 56 as you can.

2. Get as many characters to Professional 1 in Gathering, Processing, Cooking and Alchemy (this should be easy to do).

3. Get as much knowledge completed as possible.

Posted

This a loyalty event, you weren't loyal, get over it.