• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Just goes to show how many dont have PEN

284 posts in this topic

Posted

been debunked already. their numbers are wrong. 

lol they can look up server stats how do you debunk that?  Thats like me owning a database for my business and telling you I sold 20 apples.  How can you call my data false?

11 people like this

Posted

lol they can look up server stats how do you debunk that?  Thats like me owning a database for my business and telling you I sold 20 apples.  How can you call my data false?

Some people cannot handle the truth of it.

Specially the top 5 guilds with most wins in Conquest Wars :P

1 person likes this

Posted

oh weird ya daum has never given us false information pertaining to things that should be easily looked up in a database. Enjoy your free tier 5* horse

*Tier 5 horses actually sold as tier 3 horses. this is a legally binding agreements. 
Account” means an account created on the Website, which allows to access and/or purchase the Service(s).“Agreement” means the present document and any applicable Order.“Beta Test” means a test phase of the Game for the duration of which only limited content and features of the Game may be available. The Beta Test phases shall occur before the Release.“Daum Cash” means a virtual money which can be purchased in the Shop and can only be used in the Game to purchase Pearls.“Kakao Games Europe” means Kakao Games Europe B.V., a Dutch company registered with the Dutch Trade register under n° 62780476, having its registered office at Stroombaan 12, 1181 VX Amstelveen, Netherlands.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

oh weird ya daum has never given us false information pertaining to things that should be easily looked up in a database. Enjoy your free tier 5* horse

*Tier 5 horses actually sold as tier 3 horses. this is a legally binding agreements. 
Account” means an account created on the Website, which allows to access and/or purchase the Service(s).“Agreement” means the present document and any applicable Order.“Beta Test” means a test phase of the Game for the duration of which only limited content and features of the Game may be available. The Beta Test phases shall occur before the Release.“Daum Cash” means a virtual money which can be purchased in the Shop and can only be used in the Game to purchase Pearls.“Kakao Games Europe” means Kakao Games Europe B.V., a Dutch company registered with the Dutch Trade register under n° 62780476, having its registered office at Stroombaan 12, 1181 VX Amstelveen, Netherlands.

So instead of providing proof that its false and why you instead decide to get negative and passive aggressive lol.  It's okay.

Why provide a stat page of the first year only to intentionally lie about the stats?  That makes 0 sense.

Edited by Lemonz
7 people like this

Posted

This is one of those situations where I can't really go along with the conspiracy theories. I mean, sure, it is absolutely possible that they made those numbers up off of the top of their heads and are lying through their teeth... but assuming they are not flat out maliciously LYING, I'm going to believe the database's numbers on this stuff more than forums theorycrafting. Unless their tables are tables are designed in some insanely absurd way, this is pretty straight forward information to pull and then turn into graphics.

Posted

no one needs a PEN ... ever.   F*** the day they ever balance anything in this game around PEN gear

1 person likes this

Posted

Start-package P2W Tier 5 horse was reigned in so that it would not be too big P2W.. they never promised it would be as good as naturally bred (or now with newest patch captured) horse.

I know it is hard to accept reality sometimes man but come on, go tinfoil elsewhere please :3 

Posted

So instead of providing proof that its false and why you instead decide to get negative and passive aggressive lol.  It's okay.

1) there were already 100 threads about it

2) if you're too much of a scrub to figure it out from looking at it u don't need to know

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats like me owning a database for my business and telling you I sold 20 apples.  How can you call my data false?

You think Kakao took the effort to open their database?

They just put some random numbers on the screen 

Posted

Start-package P2W Tier 5 horse was reigned in so that it would not be too big P2W.. they never promised it would be as good as naturally bred (or now with newest patch captured) horse.

I know it is hard to accept reality sometimes man but come on, go tinfoil elsewhere please :3 

so some random guy at daum knew what they were doing but never figured out that they should have communicated that to the people buying it? Ya, that's still lying. Go white knight elsewhere please. 

Posted

2) if you're too much of a scrub to figure it out from looking at it u don't need to know

1) Making thread about something doesn't prove it right

2) irrelevant personal stab

Learn to accept reality of the situation. Pen is harder to get than you realize and #1 Conquest PvP guild NA: <Iconic> :P

Posted

So, based on the replies here, it sounds more like people just WANT the numbers to be wrong as opposed to there being any actual proof to the contrary. 

Not sure why it means so much to folks that there be more PENs in the world, but sorry to hear that the numbers don't fit what you were looking for :( 

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

So again instead of providing any type of conversation you reply with more insults.  You sir are ignorant and rude.  You do you.  I don't need you to verify anything.

They posted facts which honestly aren't hard for them to get.  It's a simple database pull.  Sounds like you are upset about the stats themselves and therefore choose to reject them for no reason other than he said she said.  You know the typical forum banter.

Edited by Lemonz
1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like you are upset about the stats themselves and therefore choose to reject them for no reason other than he said she said.  You know the typical forum banter.

continue being a sheep 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So again instead of providing any type of conversation you reply with more insults.  You sir are ignorant and rude.  You do you.  I don't need you to verify anything.
They posted facts which honestly aren't hard for them to get.  It's a simple database pull.  Sounds like you are upset about the stats themselves and therefore choose to reject them for no reason other than he said she said.  You know the typical forum banter.

Yea ofc we have only 84/85 T8 horses on our servers, right...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

continue being a sheep 

There is zero reason for them to lie about the stats and to get those stats should have been so simple database pull that they can't screw it up by mistake either.. so please give me my daily dose of laughter by telling me your reasoning why those stats they gave are erroneous?

Posted

those stats should have been so simple database pull that they can't screw it up by mistake 

ho ho ho, little do you know about daum 

3 people like this

Posted

Yea ofc we have only 84/85 T8 horses on our servers, right...

It might sound low but you might also.. you know been lied to by some about them having one or more T8s. Also they do not give the date when the database pull was taken, it might have been month or two back.

Posted

I have 4, my wife has 10 Tir 8 horses hat we've breed. So we have 20% of the total tir 8's in game? That's really hard to believe. That stat at least seems a bit obserd. Unless the stat was taken just after they were patched in, which could explain a lot for the discrepancies. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have 4, my wife has 10 Tir 8 horses hat we've breed. So we have 20% of the total tir 8's in game? That's really hard to believe. That stat at least seems a bit obserd. Unless the stat was taken just after they were patched in, which could explain a lot for the discrepancies. 

perhaps that's the number of accounts with tier 8 horses? the number as they presented it is definitely wrong, but I'm still curious as to how they got it. 

1 person likes this

Posted

ho ho ho, little do you know about daum 

So company ran with their budget would not have competent enough techie to do this simple database pull correctly? You're jerking my chain now really.. 

It's amazing how self proclaimed expert like you can intuit their stats better than they can with access to the source. :)

Oh and I am not white knighting for them here either, their cash-grab pearl shop for one makes my blood boil when ever I even think of buying some more pearls.. besides overpricing the fked up character-bound items instead of family-bound.. and lots of more irritating choices earning them the nickname kashkow for sure. And remember remember Nouvember.. staggered awakenings (releasing all same time.. hah!).. and loads of more cuck-ups but for stuff like these stats I don't see how they can fail like that nor any reason to put out misinformation about such ingame stats. If there was active/paying accounts or some such they might have incentive to pad their numbers perhaps but not with what they gave.

Posted

So company ran with their budget would not have competent enough techie to do this simple database pull correctly?

I'm not saying who specifically at daum -----ed up. I don't know that. But someone definitely -----ed up cuz the infographic contains incorrect information. 

Posted

the infographic contains incorrect information. 

All you've done in this thread is act like a conspiracy theorist and claim that people are sheep for not agreeing with you without offering a single shred of evidence. If it's plainly obvious to you that the numbers are wrong, then surely you can easily prove it? :) 

7 people like this