• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Just goes to show how many dont have PEN

284 posts in this topic

Posted

Please show me where it is "Clear" that there are not 24 "-----ing cadry rings".
I'd be interested in seeing this data.

Do you enjoy sheltering daum's lies with your bullshit memes? 

Posted

when there clearly aren't

Source? :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Source? :) 

if i tell you there are -----ing aliens on the moon is the burden of proof on me or you? Daum made an outrageous claim. I don't have to give you shit. 

Posted

This is a meme fiesta.

The items definitely don't exist on EU servers and are Gamescom ones.

The horses are either day 1 count only or are fake aswell. Since even me, a player who doesn't give a single fug about horses has a t8. And i have a Artisan 2 Training guildmate that is obsessed with breeding t8's and if the 80+ T8 count is correct then im sorry to tell u EU but near half of your Tier 8 horses have been bred and sold by a single person

Posted

if i tell you there are -----ing aliens on the moon is the burden of proof on me or you? 

On you, because you are making the original statement. Kakao are the publisher so have access to the information, you claimed that they are lying so the burden of proof is on you to prove that they are.

You can't of course because as always you insult and deflect in the hopes no one notices your unproved drivel. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

if i tell you there are -----ing aliens on the moon is the burden of proof on me or you? Daum made an outrageous claim. I don't have to give you shit. 

So you're making baseless claims? Kakao is more liable to be right than you are, as you have nothing, you are nothing.
What do they have?
Well i'm not sure.
Last I checked they have access to the tools that give access to the game, higher level access than you or I have.
So how about we not make ignorant claims. Shouldn't you be studying or something? Pretty sure this is taught in grade school, in all schools.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kakao are the publisher so have access to the information

Doesn't matter

Kakao is more liable to be right than you are

Doesn't matter

Posted

Doesn't matter

7 pages of deflecting and you're still yet to provide any valid sources for your information. I think you should stick to making meme videos my friend, leave the forums to the big boys. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Doesn't matter

Doesn't matter

Good. Yes.
Back down, beta ♥

Wow i'm rude today.

Posted

7 pages of deflecting and you're still yet to provide any valid sources for your information. I think you should stick to making meme videos my friend, leave the forums to the big boys. :) 

Posted

Or maybe Kakao KR sent us false stats with the thought "Ayy lmao get pranked western piggu, no stat for u"

Posted (edited)

Let me see if I can help this make sense to you, since your brain has some hard times understanding.

You have never been to the moon, so your claims aren't credible for shit.

Kakao owns access to the game and most(?) of it's data, so their claims are more credible than some kid who likes attention.

I'm done arguing this with you as it's derailing the point for someone who lacks capacity.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

On you, because you are making the original statement.

I understand that reading can be difficult, but this simple sentence should help you out.

"I don't have to provide sources!" he screeches "I'm right and I don't have to prove anything!"

Meanwhile on a certain infographic posted by Kakao

"This is fake! You're lying! There's no evidence"

Edited by Plunge

Posted

Or maybe Kakao KR sent us false stats with the thought "Ayy lmao get pranked western piggu, no stat for u"

Maybe. But that's witch hunting. Unless you have the skills to obtain(illegally) the data that they have access to, we won't know unless they come forward about it so what's the point in even talking about it.

Posted

Even so, back then most of the new people joining seemed to go Warrior.  But it could be that, Valkyrie was way better than Warrior back then.  And that's when most people quit, too.  So, it checks out.

They should've checked "amount of characters played in the past 2 months" or something for a more accurate statistic. :/

When the game came out and it was limited, a lot of guys I knew went Wizard, even though it was an old guy.

Most of us thought Warrior was way to cliche sword and board like we get in ever single MMO. Wizard was at least a little more flashy.

The people that I know roled Warrior, took a break for a while and then rolled Musa (like me) then after that I moved onto Ninja. We were playing the waiting game until the "cooler" classes came out. Plus at the beginning of the game, there were no login reward events really, so we didnt have incentive to keep logging in and leveling the character we knew eventually we would not play.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Maybe. But that's witch hunting. Unless you have the skills to obtain(illegally) the data that they have access to, we won't know unless they come forward about it so what's the point in even talking about it.

I dunno. Its a forums. Peopel talk about stuff while theyre afk processing i guess. 

I for one find this whole ordeal really boring. Just like every other drama wave that went over here

__

And while i have my own opinion in this i wish that alot of people would jsut clam down lul

Edited by klans10

Posted

I dunno. Its a forums. Peopel talk about stuff while theyre afk processing i guess. 

I for one find this whole ordeal really boring. Just like every other drama wave that went over here

ya, ima go play rimworld :D

Posted

unless they come forward about it

Which is what they did, yet people are still crying about it be fake because they can't handle the fact that the game is a roaring success and not dying as they've been claiming. Kakao could send them a full list of each item, a video of each player who has the item and a first class ticket to their HQ so they could see it themselves and they'd still screech about it being fake. 

1 person likes this

Posted

[bullshit]

[additional bullshit]

You two enable daum to provide worse service to it's customers and should be ashamed of yourselves. Absolutely disgusting. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You two enable daum to provide worse service to it's customers and should be ashamed of yourselves. Absolutely disgusting. 

Proof?
Source?

Go learn a thing or two about business and come back to me. I really don't like talking to ignorant, uneducated people. More prone to violence and unrest due to being consistently incorrect & conflicted.

Which is what they did, yet people are still crying about it be fake because they can't handle the fact that the game is a roaring success and not dying as they've been claiming. Kakao could send them a full list of each item, a video of each player who has the item and a first class ticket to their HQ so they could see it themselves and they'd still screech about it being fake. 

Preach.

Posted

Ah so now we're deflecting to how they're providing a bad service? Or are you claiming that because they supposedly lied (which they most probably didn't) they are somehow providing a terrible service? Let's ignore the fact that they're making more money, the fact that the severs have seen an influx of people and the fact that QQers like yourself are still here; where's this bad service? :) 

Wait a minute...I see what this is all about, your forum spamming isn't getting you the attention you crave so this is your new way of staying relevant? :) 

Posted

Dremlock, I swear on me mum.

hmforums.thumb.png.36f2b63593f14d71ae4a4

It's a GOOD life choice.

I'm fairly certain I even know what they're saying, but at least this way I can completely ignore replying to 'em.

1 person likes this

Posted

some bullshit about "deflecting"

we've obviously reached an impasse with regard to your thinking on proof. Time for you to take a step back and ask yourself if what your doing is actually good. Hint: it isn't

[Additional bullshit]

War. Please. You are like Plunge-lite. I'm not on a diet so please stop wasting my time. 

Posted (edited)

War. Please. You are like Plunge-lite. I'm not on a diet so please stop wasting my time. 

Dunno if I'm anything like Plunge, or Plunge is anything like me. We share some common views, we disagree on some others. But one thing is for sure that i've noticed, we don't need to pull weak and simple minded shit that people like you do to destroy other peoples crap arguments. I live for the argumentative world. Maybe you should stick to what you're good at, drama. As Plunge said, in my own words- Leave the arguments to the educated forum users.

For the record, in order for Me to be wasting Your Time, your time has to be worth more than mine.
Now I'm not sure, but I'm going to assume, That there is no way in hell that your time is worth more than mine.

Time for you to take a step back and ask yourself if what your doing is actually good. Hint: it isn't.

Path to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Think on it. Might make sense as to why your particular statement is always a stupid, empty and bullshit one to make.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

Thought I was about to have a boring day at work today.

popcorn_yes.gif

Edited by Ravare
2 people like this