• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Loyal players event

61 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I mean if you use the Olivia channel to grind a couple of alts character to 56 it's not too bad.

remember we didnt play for along time, we needed to gear up, and that takes along time 

• Players are divided into two separate groups; Loyal Adventurer and Rookie Adventurer.

so you're neither loyal, hence your complaint about returning players, nor are you a rookie. Get good. Also didn't returning players get huge amounts of compensation for essentially not playing but having an account? How many more hand outs do you need

The returning rewards are way over exaggerated, they are worth a total of around 200mil which any decent player can earn in a week, secound you have 1 post, im pretty sure your a new player and dont rember how cancerous this game was when it came out. getting from 1-50 was a weeks grind, grinding 6 hours a day with good gear. Also gearing in the first place was even more cancerous then it is right now, because we didnt have anything like a fail stack chart or events to get black stones.

The event rewards aren't really all that great to begin with. Intermediate accessory box? Aight so 5mil? Hard crystals? Okay, another couple mil.

You should look for that entitlement thread, it's got a great first post.

something>nothing

Edited by IHirs

Posted

TL;DR: I'm a millennial and I feel self-entitled. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

TL;DR: I'm a millennial and I feel self-entitled. (✿◡‿◡)

because i would like the event to properly place me, i am entitled.... also im not a millennial...

Posted

I think that loyal player events should be for loyal players.  I don't have a problem with events to encourage disloyal players to return but the rewards for returning, in my opinion, shouldn't be so great as to insult the loyal players that have stayed with the game. 

4 people like this

Posted

I think that loyal player events should be for loyal players.  I don't have a problem with events to encourage disloyal players to return but the rewards for returning, in my opinion, shouldn't be so great as to insult the loyal players that have stayed with the game. 

again the returning awards are not that much, around 200 mil which any long time player can make in a week

Posted

again the returning awards are not that much, around 200 mil which any long time player can make in a week

9_9

Posted

It's my impression from reading your OP that you aren't satisfied with that and want more.  What I'm saying isn't that the current reward for returning players is too much but that they shouldn't get an more than that. 

Posted

It's my impression from reading your OP that you aren't satisfied with that and want more.  What I'm saying isn't that the current reward for returning players is too much but that they shouldn't get an more than that. 

i dont want 'more' i just want to perticipate in the event just like everyone else without having to leveling 5 accounts to 56 in a week

Posted

The event has one group of players rhat is completely over looked, the returning players. Those of us who quit the game along time ago snd just started to return will be extremelly hard pressed to get the reward so to us having the same or sometimes even less time kn the game then the so called "Rookies" i for one quit the game for over ten months, and will certently not come close to reaching the 1000 family fame goal. I suggest placing anyone who logged into the game on less then 100 seperate days into the "Rookie" catagorie, so it is fair for everyone

The definition of loyal: giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.

Returning players were not loyal that entire year. Close thread.

Posted (edited)

i dont want 'more' i just want to perticipate in the event just like everyone else without having to leveling 5 accounts to 56 in a week

So you just want the 1000 house fame point like everyone else who used their time wisely to level their other characters and already have their 1000. If you as a returnee still have Olvia server access, not sure why you're whining about it, leveling on weekends with exp boost all up from food, beers, combat book/scroll, +100% weekend buff are enough to get you to 55 within hours per character. Not to mention 1000 house fame isn't the requirement, it's just the maximum house fame required to get all the rewards, if you have at least 600 house fame, you are already participating in the event.

I particularly don't really mind not getting the full rewards as I came back early January and spent some time mainly just gearing/leveling lifeskills so which to say I don't have 1000 house fame (only around 800), so I at least get something out of it. And you're given until the end of the DK leveling event (March 29) to get 1000 house, that's plenty of time to focus on level characters on the weekends. If I can get a DK to 55 within a few hours with just weekend buff, it's possible for you if you put some time in it. If you don't have time to do that, then you just have to deal with not getting the higher fame rewards.

You have 20 days (almost 3 weeks) to get 1k points, not difficult to do.

Edited by Aokami

Posted

I really respect them for giving loyal players a reward. It may make some newbies angry but I think that's just a sense of entitlement. Rewarding loyal players builds up your veteran playerbase and keeps them feeling appreciated.

Posted (edited)

So you just want the 1000 house fame point like everyone else who used their time wisely to level their other characters and already have their 1000. If you as a returnee still have Olvia server access, not sure why you're whining about it, leveling on weekends with exp boost all up from food, beers, combat book/scroll, +100% weekend buff are enough to get you to 55 within hours per character. Not to mention 1000 house fame isn't the requirement, it's just the maximum house fame required to get all the rewards, if you have at least 600 house fame, you are already participating in the event.

I particularly don't really mind not getting the full rewards as I came back early January and spent some time mainly just gearing/leveling lifeskills so which to say I don't have 1000 house fame (only around 800), so I at least get something out of it. And you're given until the end of the DK leveling event (March 29) to get 1000 house, that's plenty of time to focus on level characters on the weekends. If I can get a DK to 55 within a few hours with just weekend buff, it's possible for you if you put some time in it. If you don't have time to do that, then you just have to deal with not getting the higher fame rewards.

You have 20 days (almost 3 weeks) to get 1k points, not difficult to do.

Please stop the bullshit your self. How many fame points will get you one lvl 55 char? Becouse lvl 49 gives you excatly 1 point. I have 2x 56, 51 and 49 lvls and I have bloody 574 fame, so not even at any reward range. I played 14 days. 

Anyway there is no way to make 1000 points in time to actually get at least some daily rewards. 

New players and veterans are getting daily reward worth of 40 milions as average for full month, I would better make whole new account, but I won't as I allready spent 100 euro on this one or more. This is really shitty scam for returning players. I am so angry. 

Edited by Desper

Posted (edited)

Please stop the bullshit your self. How many fame points will get you one lvl 55 char? Becouse lvl 49 gives you excatly 1 point. I have 2x 56, 51 and 49 lvls and I have bloody 574 fame, so not even at any reward range. I played 14 days. 

Anyway there is no way to make 1000 points in time to actually get at least some daily rewards. 

New players and veterans are getting daily reward worth of 40 milions as average for full month, I would better make whole new account, but I won't as I allready spent 100 euro on this one or more. This is really shitty scam for returning players. I am so angry. 

Sorry what-? I lost you when you said level 49 = 1 fame. It's actually 1 level = 1 fame, with a level 55 you get 55 fame in total and getting level 56 you get 56 fame instead of 1 fame, which totals to 111 for per level 56 character. Know how the fame is calculated. You have 574 fame because you also don't have high CP or much knowledge nor is any of your characters with life skills that's higher than prof 1 to contribute. So the main contribution to your fame is mainly level, which isn't enough. You're bs-ing yourself when you're ignorant how points are calculated and you found yourself dumbfounded.

What does you playing for 14 days correlate into the 20 days timeframe left until the event ends which is enough time for anyone to put a few hours into level a character to 55, gathering knowledge and CP. Why do people only look at the 1000 fame rewards? There's rewards for every 100 fame starting from 600. Sure the intermediate accessory box is nice but in the end it's FREE items, mainly incentives for someone like you to put time into leveling.

Could you emphasize on how an event that gives freebies for LOYAL players a scam? It's to reward for players that have put time into the game. 40m for a full month is barely anything to be amazed at, 40m for someone geared is about 1 day worth of no-life grinding or few hours into high end grinding (aakman, valencia etc). The items the event gives could be easily obtained in-game in less than a day's work or form the market (other than the beer). You are just angry and feeling entitled because other players who have 1000 fame will get all the reward when maint on March 29 comes and you won't. If you don't want to level, get CP/knowledge within the timeframe, too bad so sad. The game doesn't wait for you and it's up to you on how you want to put in time for the game.

Don't trip yourself.

Edited by Aokami
2 people like this

Posted

Well apart from all the free value packs, millions of fame reward, free accessories and gear as well as the millions given to you in gold bars...

Agreed, I'm returning and I feel spoiled.

Posted

Are you -----ing serious ? You shouldn't have quit that's all...

What's more outrageous is the total disdain toward REAL loyal players, who have been playing since betas !

Posted

Go read the definition of loyal. Some of us, the LOYAL players who have played since launch, are getting rewards for being LOYAL. This goes to my argument why they should NEVER give rewards and you are the perfect example. They try to do something nice for the people who have played this game the entire time yet someone who is a RETURNING player wants the same rewards as a LOYAL player. With your logic, the LOYAL players should have been entitled to all the special stuff you were given during the other events. But were they? No. So please stop being self-entitled. 

Posted (edited)

Go read the definition of loyal. Some of us, the LOYAL players who have played since launch, are getting rewards for being LOYAL. This goes to my argument why they should NEVER give rewards and you are the perfect example. They try to do something nice for the people who have played this game the entire time yet someone who is a RETURNING player wants the same rewards as a LOYAL player. With your logic, the LOYAL players should have been entitled to all the special stuff you were given during the other events. But were they? No. So please stop being self-entitled. 

New players got full reward easily. Long term loyal as well. Returning players get nothing unless they will play 18 hours per day to catch up on people who played whole year. Why are you so dense to not understand this? 

This is 40 milions worth a daily reward for nearly month so cca 1040 milions of credits , all bonuses for returning players looks like joke compared to this. Also mind the jewelery box offer some very rare items which are hard to snipe from auction and newbies and loyals will get them every day. How is it fair for returning players? How would they compete when they leave Olvia server? 

Think twice before talking non sense, Noone wants to take your reward away but returning players needs conditions like new players or similar. 

edit> looks like the fame points are not updating in real time, I have to restart game to see increase and looks like it works. Altough I have only 8 char slots so it won|t be enough for 1000 points. Thinking about quit this realy got me hard, even if played 24 hours daily I doubt I would get it. 

Edited by Desper

Posted

Wait wait wait...

disloyal players come come back to the game and get 200mil in rewards...loyal players get an event that at most gives 30-40mil

and the returning players are -----ing...woooooooooow

1 person likes this

Posted

That is a silly way to look at it.
They are a business. In business, you please your customers so that they spend money on your product. If you have a sale or new product that brings back some customers who haven't been in for awhile, you don't give them the middle finger because they didn't "stick around."

If people left, it's probably for a reason. Not because they suddenly decided they didn't want to have fun anymore.

no its not a silly way to look at it rofl

But yeah I agree there should be a returning players category

Posted

The event has one group of players rhat is completely over looked, the returning players. Those of us who quit the game along time ago snd just started to return will be extremelly hard pressed to get the reward so to us having the same or sometimes even less time kn the game then the so called "Rookies" i for one quit the game for over ten months, and will certently not come close to reaching the 1000 family fame goal. I suggest placing anyone who logged into the game on less then 100 seperate days into the "Rookie" catagorie, so it is fair for everyone

Do u want a pen ogre maybe for free?

Posted

New players got full reward easily. Long term loyal as well. Returning players get nothing unless they will play 18 hours per day to catch up on people who played whole year. Why are you so dense to not understand this? 

You're quite a drama queen aren't you? Also, you are way too DESPERate in justifying yourself for the reward. Events are not mandatory, you have a choice to either choose to participate or to not participate. New players get a shake off because a few things:

1. They are new,
  2. For a new player, they have to build that fame, 500 is easily doable but you need to realize that a new player start with zilch (no extra character slot, no CP, no life skills), until they start to actively play and receive the attendance benefits and earlier rewards .
  3. Have to gear themselves, which means they have to either put time into buying gears or getting +15 from them.

You are the dense one that don't get the intent of the event, you are not even trying to understand why the rewards are given the way they are. You will not need 18 hours a day to catch up, don't exaggerate. That 8 character slot of yours could be done within a span of a week for level 55 with a few hours in between and a few days worth grinding a few 56. Either you don't know how exp boost consumables exists or probably too lazy to even level. Give a week to work on CP and knowledge and you'll also get a good amount of special fame.

This is 40 milions worth a daily reward for nearly month so cca 1040 milions of credits , all bonuses for returning players looks like joke compared to this.

What? Just where the heck are you pulling the numbers from? Hello? Looks like you pulled it from a [Pile of Dung]. The items from the event are worth even less than what you claimed.

While you, a returnee could have taken a break from the game at any point of time and in any condition, you are still better off than a new player. To compare the meager rewards of the event to a returnee's attendance rewards is really mind boggling. The items/benefit you get as a returnee is worth even more than what the 1000 for loyal players would receive, so why complain? If you don't believe me then calculate the items' worth yourself and then come back to me.

Also mind the jewelery box offer some very rare items which are hard to snipe from auction and newbies and loyals will get them every day. How is it fair for returning players? How would they compete when they leave Olvia server? 

It's an intermediate accessory box, not a fine accessory box. Where the accessories inside are not scarce nor is it abundant but does have an amount to supply the market. If you have trouble sniping a MoS, Red Coral, Tree Belt, or a Serap Necklace, or even a Khalk that has hundreds of listing for them then you probably should check if you have enough silver beforehand.

It's fair because returnee is like the guy that says he'll be there but never is so why does he deserve the credit for the veteran guy and the new guy who will put time into the job to get it. If you did not use your time wisely with the 30 days given to you to access the Olvia servers then it's a pity.

Thinking about quit this realy got me hard, even if played 24 hours daily I doubt I would get it. 

You should quit, so that you don't need to whine about future events not giving you items because you feel entitled to get it even though you didn't do anything.

Posted

Do u want a pen ogre maybe for free?

no, i would like to participate in the event

Posted

no, i would like to participate in the event

should've kept playing 

never mind you've already been given more in free shit than players who were able to participate in this event several times over

Posted

Nevermind I though that you will get those reward every day until 29 march but it's only one time reward at the end of event. 

Posted

agree, i started in december 2016 and got butthurts because i can't get anywhere close to 1000 fame. I played one character, he is level 58.

another stupid event just my 5 cents

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0