• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disconnects after 2 minutes

11 posts in this topic

Posted

So I haven't played BDO in a while and now when I try to play on any channel I get disconnected after a few minutes. I'm from NA so it wouldn't be a region ban. The only thing it tells me is that I lost connection. Please help.

Posted

Join the club....25 % of the player base...LOYAL PAYING playerbase...this is going on....

Just because servers are flooded with 10 dollar spending newbies.... I paid 70 at release and 1,310 dollars since....

and this is what I get ?

Seriously... I will go back to my charge back limit of 6 months and take every -----ing dime back. So fed up.

2017-03-08_50655229.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

same problem try to get back ad the game for 4 days can't log in always after the loading screen i lose connection this is why i left the game months ago all the dc where killing it for me and now i cant even log in and before i could you press start again but now i need to start the game all over again ^^

Posted

Yes I saw a post from a month ago but this needs more attention the last one never got a helpful response.

Posted

keep posting to this and hopefully a real GM will see.

Posted

same here

Posted

same

Posted

Same. Just came back to the game after a yr away; WAS having fun and about to buy a ton of pearls but since yesterday every 5 mins I get D/C. Not spending any money on this game if I'm just gonna get pissed off everytime I log in.

Posted

Yea same issue. Constant Dcing.. Ridiculous.. I WILL NEVER recommend this game to anyone, until this is under control.

Posted

This worked for me, I'm not saying it will work for you but it did for me or at least for now.

Reset TCP/IP- 

Additionally, you can also reset your TCP/IP using the following command in the Command Prompt (keep in mind, you will need administrator rights):

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt

TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) is the basic communication language or protocol of the Internet. When you are set up with direct access to the Internet, your computer is provided with a copy of the TCP/IP program just as every other computer that you may send messages to or get information from also has a copy of TCP/IP. Sometimes, TCP/IP settings might be improperly configured or corrupted, and will need to be reset.

Hope this helped if it did give me some rep so I know I helped people.

Posted

I have been able to get in but even with 16g RAM and Nvidia card I have to run on optimization...

If you want to get in...this worked for me.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/134787-failed-to-connect-possible-fix/

Follow every word to the T

Something tells me Black Desert ninja switched their login servers to some welfare shit without saying a word.