• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NVM - It's still broke ==> OH MY WAND!!! Has Godr Sphera been fixed!?!?

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I tried Godr Sphera Training today, and it actually casts when I click on the mouse button!

The PAHTETIC 1 to 2 second delay the spell suffered from, appears to be fixed!!!

Too bad the damage is like 1/20th that of our Welee spells, like Aqua Prison.

NVM, I tried it today, it is still broken.

Edited by Noixi

Posted

what do you talk about?

Posted

There was never a delay lol.

Maybe you were pressing RMB while pet out?

Posted

I think he just has terrible latency because he complained endlessly in the past about not being able to CC anyone ever too, even with an Acc build.

Posted

There was never a delay lol.

Maybe you were pressing RMB while pet out?

Huh what?!?? RMB with pet is the issue? Why? Sure enough, I just tried LMB, no delay. Tried RMB, and pet was out, and got the delay.

That's a BUG. That's a REAL sad BUG.

But that said, when I started this post, I was using RMB, and I did have my pet out, and it was instant cast. I never cast it with LMB, and I always have my pet out.

That's a real sad BUG. But ty Mido for the info!

Posted (edited)

How about your read your summon skill description?... every time you use rmb when his skill is not on cd he does special attack with stiffness, delay with rmb is just animation that activates the attack...

Edited by Azalel

Posted

Huh what?!?? RMB with pet is the issue? Why? Sure enough, I just tried LMB, no delay. Tried RMB, and pet was out, and got the delay.

But that said, when I started this post, I was using RMB, and I did have my pet out, and it was instant cast. I never cast it with LMB, and I always have my pet out.

It's not a bug.

But you can "fix" that by locking those two skills.

dd.jpg

Posted

like the person above me said, it's not a bug. It's a command to stun the target with the next pet attack.
It's a dumb way of doing it but that's how it works. If you lock the skills then that removes the command.

1 person likes this

Posted

How about your read your summon skill description?... every time you use rmb when his skill is not on cd he does special attack with stiffness, delay with rmb is just animation that activates the attack...

How about YOU read it. It says "LMB or RMB" to use, with NO WORDING along the lines of "And, oh sorry, if you use RMB with your pet out, it will take 1 to 2 seconds to cast".

It's BROKE, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP. I even made a post months ago about how OUT of combat it worked, INSTANTLY, but once in, combat it had a WEIRD 1 to 2 second delay. Now finally I know why. Either it needs to be fixed, with RMB always working as LMB, OR the description changed to say, "Cast is 1 to 2 second delay if you use RMB and your pet is up, and your pet's stun ability is available".

Posted (edited)

The base skill may not have it, but the summon skill does. Just gotta read everything, I was wondering what was causing random motion my Wiz would make on right click. Read through all the skills and found it. Sure it could be clearer, but this isn't something that's broken.

And I'm pretty sure @xcandykitten read the skills, so no need to go caps-locking at people. The summon skills do in fact state that rmb will indeed activate the Special Attack.

2017-03-13_256984114.thumb.PNG.01d5362d6

So yes, it's not on the main Sphera Training skill, but it is listed on a skill already.

Quack.

Edited by Shdw
Quack.
1 person likes this

Posted

Are you serious right now? Multiple people told you this back when you made the first thread about it and you said you'd look into it, but you didn't even bother and just kept complaining about it everywhere for months instead?

I dunno why I'm even surprised by that I guess. It's the same tactic you take with all advice people give you; ignore it and continue to complain about everything.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The base skill may not have it, but the summon skill does. Just gotta read everything, I was wondering what was causing random motion my Wiz would make on right click. Read through all the skills and found it. Sure it could be clearer, but this isn't something that's broken.

And I'm pretty sure @xcandykitten read the skills, so no need to go caps-locking at people. The summon skills do in fact state that rmb will indeed activate the Special Attack.

2017-03-13_256984114.thumb.PNG.01d5362d6

So yes, it's not on the main Sphera Training skill, but it is listed on a skill already.

Quack.

No, the PET skill does not have "Causes the spell with RMB to take 1 to 2 seconds to cast", LET ALONE it does not have "Takes 1 to 2 seconds if you are targeting something and have your pet out, but is instant cast on RMB if you are not targeting something or don't have you pet out".

Thanks for helping to ELABORATE my point of it being BROKEN, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP.

Are you serious right now? Multiple people told you this back when you made the first thread about it and you said you'd look into it, but you didn't even bother and just kept complaining about it everywhere for months instead?

I dunno why I'm even surprised by that I guess. It's the same tactic you take with all advice people give you; ignore it and continue to complain about everything.

I did look into it, but I was still pressing RMB like the spell's instructions SAY.

Get over it, its BROKEN, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP.

But hey!

I'm taking applications for my FANBOI club! Can I take your NEXT post in my thread as "SIGN ME UP"?

Edited by Noixi

Posted

No, the PET skill does not have "Causes the spell with RMB to take 1 to 2 seconds to cast", LET ALONE it does not have "Takes 1 to 2 seconds if you are targeting something and have your pet out, but is instant cast on RMB if you are not targeting something or don't have you pet out".

Thanks for helping to ELABORATE my point of it being BROKEN, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP.

I did look into it, but I was still pressing RMB like the spell's instructions SAY.

Get over it, its BROKEN, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP.

But hey!

I'm taking applications for my FANBOI club! Can I take your NEXT post in my thread as "SIGN ME UP"?

I don't get why u can't grasp the concept of these skills ... 

When u press rmb while your pet is out you use the pets special skill, which has an animation to it and gives you a "skill on cooldown Icon" on the ui. It takes no sherlock to figure this one out.

You could argue that this isn't the best layout of skill commands ( F is another strange command for summoning/switching the pet, because you sometimes accidentally activate it when you want to use other F Combos), but it isn't "BROKEN, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP". 

You have 2 options here:

1. press lmb for casting the skill!
  2. lock the summon skills!

(P.S. It's Melee and not Welee)

1 person likes this

Posted

You're taking what I typed out of context. I didn't say the skill says anything specific like what you typed out, I even said it should be clearer, but the fact is the Summon Guardian skills all state that using RMB while they are summoned will trigger their special attack.

Additionally, why does using your basic attack with RMB matter so much? Why not just use LMB? For me it wasn't using my RMB basic attack that was causing my issues, it was accidentally trying to use Flow: Aqua Bomb while it was still on CD. In this case I just locked all the Summon Guardian skills so it wouldn't happen anymore. Sure I couldn't quickly re-summon them with F, but that doesn't matter too much for me.

Does "any" skill say that it requires a specific amount of time to finish casting/using? As far as I know there is not. So saying that it doesn't specifically state it will take 1~2 seconds to finish its animation means nothing, since nothing in the game does. Testing the skill myself has shown that it at most requires 1 second while stationary (why are you standing still?) and slightly less time while moving.

I don't know what you're trying to prove, but my previous explanation didn't "ELABORATE" anything in your favor.

Quack.

Posted

Damn bugged game and incompetent developers!  Am I right??

I think you should just quit. That will show them! Back to MineCraft?

No, but seriously...  You should just quit playing BDO.

Posted

I don't get why u can't grasp the concept of these skills ... 

When u press rmb while your pet is out you use the pets special skill, which has an animation to it and gives you a "skill on cooldown Icon" on the ui. It takes no sherlock to figure this one out.

You could argue that this isn't the best layout of skill commands ( F is another strange command for summoning/switching the pet, because you sometimes accidentally activate it when you want to use other F Combos), but it isn't "BROKEN, BUGGED, FLAWED, and CHEAP". 

You have 2 options here:

1. press lmb for casting the skill!
  2. lock the summon skills!

(P.S. It's Melee and not Welee)

I don't get why u can't READ the notes on how the spell is cast. "LMB or RMB".

I'll put you down for FANBOI status..

You're taking what I typed out of context. I didn't say the skill says anything specific like what you typed out, I even said it should be clearer, but the fact is the Summon Guardian skills all state that using RMB while they are summoned will trigger their special attack.

Additionally, why does using your basic attack with RMB matter so much? Why not just use LMB? For me it wasn't using my RMB basic attack that was causing my issues, it was accidentally trying to use Flow: Aqua Bomb while it was still on CD. In this case I just locked all the Summon Guardian skills so it wouldn't happen anymore. Sure I couldn't quickly re-summon them with F, but that doesn't matter too much for me.

Does "any" skill say that it requires a specific amount of time to finish casting/using? As far as I know there is not. So saying that it doesn't specifically state it will take 1~2 seconds to finish its animation means nothing, since nothing in the game does. Testing the skill myself has shown that it at most requires 1 second while stationary (why are you standing still?) and slightly less time while moving.

I don't know what you're trying to prove, but my previous explanation didn't "ELABORATE" anything in your favor.

Quack.

To answer your last question of [Does "any" skill say that it requires a specific amount of time to finish casting/using?], for which the answer is NO.

But, this issue with the 1 to 2 second delay with RMB, is that it requires you to click and HOLD the RMB until it fires, with pet's stun thingy up. Its EXTRA pathetic, when the pet's stun thingy happens after you start casting Godr Sphera, and then suddenly, the 1 to 2 seconds delay kicks in when the pets stun is up.  At least spells like Chain Lightning say "Hold RMB to use it successively".

Folks, its broke. Don't defend it. If you can't handle this, then put me on IGNORE, and don't come back.

Maybe some day, the devs will just change the wording, to imply the pet's stun causes a 1 to 2 second delay, to caveat the brokenness of the spell, which of course will be COMPLETE admission of flaw.

Posted

I don't get why u can't READ the notes on how the spell is cast. "LMB or RMB".

I'll put you down for FANBOI status..

Tooltips can be wrong, mistranslated or forget to mention something. 

You are probably someone who needs a guide on how to take a dump too.

You are either super dense or one of the best trolls i have ever seen.

Posted

one of the best trolls i have ever seen.

I wouldn't say that, it's always been obvious. I try to respond as if he's an actual person though, for the sake of others and on the very slight off chance that he's just a unique combination of self-centered, arrogant and simple-minded, rather than a troll.

Posted

I usually don't react on stuff in the internet, but he played his character very believable for me. If he is a troll then i applaud his dedication.

I'm still not sure what do believe :D.

Posted

To answer your last question of [Does "any" skill say that it requires a specific amount of time to finish casting/using?], for which the answer is NO.

But, this issue with the 1 to 2 second delay with RMB, is that it requires you to click and HOLD the RMB until it fires, with pet's stun thingy up. Its EXTRA pathetic, when the pet's stun thingy happens after you start casting Godr Sphera, and then suddenly, the 1 to 2 seconds delay kicks in when the pets stun is up.  At least spells like Chain Lightning say "Hold RMB to use it successively".

Folks, its broke. Don't defend it. If you can't handle this, then put me on IGNORE, and don't come back.

Maybe some day, the devs will just change the wording, to imply the pet's stun causes a 1 to 2 second delay, to caveat the brokenness of the spell, which of course will be COMPLETE admission of flaw.

The problem with what you're saying is that the skills aren't actually broken. Neither the Godr Sphera Training or the Summon Guardian skills are. Worded unclearly? Definitely, but not broken.

You even agree that no skill specifically states that it requires a certain amount of time to cast/use and this includes delays. Sure the Summon Guardian skills don't specify that they cause a 1 second delay, but neither does Flow: Aqua Bomb and both can't be evaded out of or chained into another skill. So complaining about a delay that you can "fix" from your side isn't very productive.

As several people have already mentioned, the quick fix method is to just lock the two summon skills and then you're set. An alternative I already mentioned through question is just left click instead. I'm still unsure as to why using RMB for basic attacking is so important to you.

After all that's been typed here, I don't believe I need to respond beyond this post, but if you want to continue saying it's broken, then go right ahead. I'll just continue not having the same issue as you, as I've already "fixed" the problem on my end.

Quack.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0