• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You KNOW the marketplace is screwed when...

38 posts in this topic

Posted

It is easier to sell the 4 relics you have rather than spend the time and effort to buy 1 to complete the set ...

You spend 4hrs a day unsuccessfully trying to snipe a value pack...

You put in a bid for a weapon and find out that a guild member had his bid accepted (which was less silver than yours and put on later than yours)

Have you got anything to add?

4 people like this

Posted

It is easier to sell the 4 relics you have rather than spend the time and effort to buy 1 to complete the set ...

You put in a bid for a weapon and find out that a guild member had his bid accepted (which was less silver than yours and put on later than yours)

Is that on NA? on EU there are always plenty on the market and prices are rather low and have been that trough all the relic events.

Posted

You know the player is screwed when he can't purchase one out of 5,435 relics on the marketplace

You know the player is screwed when they complain about getting a VP when they have not only be given away for free but over 37,000 have been sold.

You know the player is screwed when they have to lie about this due to bids not being able to switch prices.

Nope. :) 

8 people like this

Posted

The last two just sounds like OP is unlucky (VP supply is low and demands are exceedingly high, while pre-orders are mostly RNG).

Posted

You actually get the item! xD

Posted

Also the market is garbage I agree, but how are you having trouble buying relics of all things lol.

Posted

It's not only about pets and VPs. Every Pearl-Item is really hard to snipe at the Marketplace. I've spend tons of hours sniping for costumes for these classes: Ninja/Warrior/Wizard/Musa and guess what? I've got nothing and sadly, I cannot afford buying these items with real money(I "love" Poland and our pathetic government, especially now <3). The whole bidding system is fckd up. Willy Wanka, writing to someone that he's a trash, because he cannot buy VP with real money is normal for you? THINK before typing next time, please. About relics: lots of them at the MP, I don't get it - why it's hard for you to buy one?

Posted

To all those that asked about the relics

Yes - there are a lot on the mp, but buying just 1 to complete a set is murder. Try it some time. I cannot control how many I buy because in a situation where there is a lot of activity, the unique bidding system makes it so difficult. So, my statement stands. It is easier to sell stuff than to buy stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You know the player is screwed when he can't purchase one out of 5,435 relics on the marketplace

You know the player is screwed when they complain about getting a VP when they have not only be given away for free but over 37,000 have been sold.

You know the player is screwed when they have to lie about this due to bids not being able to switch prices.

You know the player is screwed when they don't know how pre-orders work and that they're unique per region. 

Nope. :) 

- with relics he meant that because of too big activity with this item and how often new one appears you need to spend 10 mins or more to buy them to complete scrolls for groups like relicx10 (cause of bid system);

- you dont even know where is playing, but you assumed its NA? On Eu there is only 14k sold;

-  preorders arent unique per region, stop spreading lies on forum, source:

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

To all those that asked about the relics

Yes - there are a lot on the mp, but buying just 1 to complete a set is murder. Try it some time. I cannot control how many I buy because in a situation where there is a lot of activity, the unique bidding system makes it so difficult. So, my statement stands. It is easier to sell stuff than to buy stuff.

It took me less than ten minutes to buy 50 relics today. Just try to click purchase on everyone of them, it's not very difficult.

And of course its easier to sell than buy, you just post it up and sit back.

It's not only about pets and VPs. Every Pearl-Item is really hard to snipe at the Marketplace. I've spend tons of hours sniping for costumes for these classes: Ninja/Warrior/Wizard/Musa and guess what? I've got nothing and sadly, I cannot afford buying these items with real money(I "love" Poland and our pathetic government, especially now <3). The whole bidding system is fckd up. Willy Wanka, writing to someone that he's a trash, because he cannot buy VP with real money is normal for you? THINK before typing next time, please. About relics: lots of them at the MP, I don't get it - why it's hard for you to buy one?

While they are hard to get, I've gotten two costume sets and two value packs within the last week and a half.

Use your head, think about when the least amount of people would be on and watching the marketplace, set up notifications, etc. Sure it's not fun or super easy but it is do-able.

Posted

cannot control how many I buy because in a situation where there is a lot of activity, the unique bidding system makes it so difficult. 

lol what? you cannot control to buy 1 instead of all? yea, you're screwed.

Posted

Looks at market place....... ya theres 5,000 relics for sale.

OP is a drama queen.

Posted

- with relics he meant that because of too big activity with this item and how often new one appears you need to spend 10 mins or more to buy them to complete scrolls for groups like relicx10 (cause of bid system);

- you dont even know where is playing, but you assumed its NA? On Eu there is only 14k sold;

-  preorders arent unique per region, stop spreading lies on forum, source:

Here's the problem dorsai you have a lower team member (GM DEW) challenging the word of the "Lead Game Master" according to his profile Rhotaz.

http://i.imgur.com/VYz0Rjn.png  ,, Even so as i said in that thread,I still take what rhotaz says over any ,Considering i have never been steered wrong by rhot and generally i notice what rhot says is true. I personally have done a lot of testing with region ordering. Even though the margin of error is soo high because of rng that i cannot make a concise 100% yes or no. I still lean toward what has given me the best results . And all of my preorders i have had good luck with were by doing a region specific pre order with the person. If rhotz came out and corrected his own statement I would be more inclined to believe it. Whereas dew coming out to reiterate her own statement doesn't mean anything to me. I think a person admitting they are wrong is a much more powerful statement than someone admitting they were right..

so @GM_Rhotaaz Can we have an answer from you finally? To put a nail in this coffin.

Side Note. Plunge isn't spreading lies hes simply going by logic here. Logic here says there has been soo much misinformation that the well is poisoned and almost everything from the gm's should be viewed as subjected to question. Like i said above Rhotz need to correct the record. Not a gm lower than him.

Hopefully Rhotaaz will set the record straight and we can figure out what to take away from it. Be it still not believing them or then for once maybe believing the gm's when they come together and unify with a statement matching each other. Only problem is then this becomes the ( BAR ) of necessity for something to be true or not.
Kind of a slippery slope . .

Posted (edited)

Here's the problem dorsai you have a lower team member (GM DEW) challenging the word of the "Lead Game Master" according to his profile Rhotaz.

http://i.imgur.com/VYz0Rjn.png  ,, Even so as i said in that thread,I still take what rhotaz says over any ,Considering i have never been steered wrong by rhot and generally i notice what rhot says is true. I personally have done a lot of testing with region ordering. Even though the margin of error is soo high because of rng that i cannot make a concise 100% yes or no. I still lean toward what has given me the best results . And all of my preorders i have had good luck with were by doing a region specific pre order with the person. If rhotz came out and corrected his own statement I would be more inclined to believe it. Whereas dew coming out to reiterate her own statement doesn't mean anything to me. I think a person admitting they are wrong is a much more powerful statement than someone admitting they were right..

so @GM_Rhotaaz Can we have an answer from you finally? To put a nail in this coffin.

Side Note. Plunge isn't spreading lies hes simply going by logic here. Logic here says there has been soo much misinformation that the well is poisoned and almost everything from the gm's should be viewed as subjected to question. Like i said above Rhotz need to correct the record. Not a gm lower than him.

Hopefully Rhotaaz will set the record straight and we can figure out what to take away from it. Be it still not believing them or then for once maybe believing the gm's when they come together and unify with a statement matching each other. Only problem is then this becomes the ( BAR ) of necessity for something to be true or not.
Kind of a slippery slope . .

Man can you read whole post pls? It doesnt matter who is lower member or higher member... Gm Rhotaz answer was from some time ago and GM Dew said that since then they consulted PA again and got answer directly from PA

That means answer im giving you here isnt from one or from other Gm, but from PA (developer)...

I dont get why you come back here with this again while you saw that answer directly in that topic... 

Also few months ago i tested it personally with friend who sold me bheg gloves and preorder i set in different region then his registration worked fine and i got item

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

Man can you read whole post pls? It doesnt matter who is lower member or higher member... Gm Rhotaz answer was from some time ago and GM Dew said that since then they consulted PA again and got answer directly from PA

That means answer im giving you here isnt from one or from other Gm, but from PA (developer)...

I can read just fine. a lower gm (dew) is contradicting a higher member at his/her work (rhot) . 

If you call a business and ask the manager a question and he/she says X

And a year later you ask a employee and they say X that contradicts the manager.

I would still believe the manager. I don't see whats so wrong with asking Rhotz for 30 seconds out of his /her day

to answer a question? Now.. Had Dew tagged Rhotaz in his/her post and said he/she was correcting him. Making him

aware of it. And he chose not to reply. One would assume Dew is telling the truth.

I am not asking for more information i am simply asking rhotz to fill in his/her answer as well so we can put it to rest.
I don't see why you have issue with that dorsai.

Edited by Freeway

Posted (edited)

I can read just fine. a lower gm (dew) is contradicting a higher member at his/her work (rhot) . 
If you call a business and ask the manager a question and he/she says X

And a year later you ask a employee and they say X that contradicts the manager.

I would still believe the manager. I don't see whats so wrong with asking Rhotz for 30 seconds out of his /her day

to answer a question?

Its not contradiction if first answer was before consulting with PA and second after consultation... Also i said you that Gm Dew answer is direct answer from PA, not from any GM!!

Also i already told you that my preorder from different region worked just fine... If preorders are region specific then how in hell i was able to get that item? Tell me how? Answer can be only one- preorders are global...

With your results- preorders could be both region specific or global, you dont know... And fact that your preorders successed dont proof anything... While fact that i was able to get item even though i set preorder in different region is proof that preorder must  be global... Cause there is no way i would win it if not!!

Edited by Dorsai

Posted (edited)

Its not contradiction if first answer was before consulting with PA and second after consultation... Also i said you that Gm Dew answer is direct answer from PA, not from any GM!!

Also i already told you that my preorder from different region worked just fine... If preorders are region specific then how in hell i was able to get that item? Tell me how? Answer can be only one- preorders are global...

With your results- preorders could be both region specific or global, you dont know... And fact that your preorders successed dont proof anything... While fact that i was able to get item even though i set preorder in different region is proof that preorder must  be global... Cause there is no way i would win it if not!!

I meant region specific in terms of adding another layer of RNG in your favor for pre orders.

I am not here to win an argument with you i am here to try to drain the poisoned well.

Again. I am not trying to argue i am not trying to convince everyone of anything. I simply want what never happens on these forums.
I want the person in this case PEOPLE ( PLURAL ) to correct their statement. So we can put a nail in this coffin and rest it for good
Wouldn't that make you happy as well? The gm's have dolled out a lot of misinformation over the period we have had the game.
Now the reasons as to why i will not judge or speculate whilst in the realm of this thread. Because i mean to encourage not  discourage
Transparency. 

When someone gets into a fight you get both of their statements right? When misinformation is given you question both parties right?
I am simply trying to deduce a problem using logic. Again i am not here to start an argument or fight . I like to think of myself as a logical
person that tries his best to deduce things with reason. That is why  i constantly research things that fall against what i believe in. Therefor as to not ( ECHO CHAMBER ) myself.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

I meant region specific in terms of adding another layer of RNG in your favor for pre orders.

I am not here to win an argument with you i am here to try to drain the poisoned well.

Again. I am not trying to argue i am not trying to convince everyone of anything. I simply want what never happens on these forums.
I want the person in this case PEOPLE ( PLURAL ) to correct their statement. So we can put a nail in this coffin and rest it for good
Wouldn't that make you happy as well? The gm's have dolled out a lot of misinformation over the period we have had the game.
Now the reasons as to why i will not judge or speculate whilst in the realm of this thread. Because i mean to encourage not  discourage
Transparency. 

When someone gets into a fight you get both of their statements right? When misinformation is given you question both parties right?
I am simply trying to deduce a problem using logic. Again i am not here to start an argument or fight . I like to think of myself as a logical
person that tries his best to deduce things with reason. That is why  i constantly research things that fall against what i believe in. Therefor as to not ( ECHO CHAMBER ) myself.

Well logic is saying that Rhotaaz answer was quite precise- preorders are region specific...He didnt said anything about region giving better chance to win preorder, his answer suggest that putting preorder in same region is only way to win item... Same with answer from GM DEW- like  isaid its answer from PA directly... But if you need another confirmation then ok, wait for Gm Rhotaaz answer... If you will ever get any... Since he didnt answered in last topic...

Posted (edited)

Well logic is saying that Rhotaaz answer was quite precise- preorders are region specific...He didnt said anything about region giving better chance to win preorder, his answer suggest that putting preorder in same region is only way to win item... Same with answer from GM DEW- like  isaid its answer from PA directly... But if you need another confirmation then ok, wait for Gm Rhotaaz answer... If you will ever get any... Since he didnt answered in last topic...

I am basing my deduction on the game itself. Almost everything is based on RNG in the game. Even pre orders are. I am not trying to get him to answer my specific question of the information of how "I" think the pre orders work i am not asking rhotaaz to confirm or deny what i think. I am simply asking rhotaaz to confirm or deny his previous statement. Because as i said before. A person who admits they are wrong provides a more powerful statement than someone who admits their right.

What i think of the system and how it works doesn't matter.

If this was a matter dealt with in real life and you were an investigator you would be questioning both of them. Simple logic.

Edited by Freeway

Posted

I have something to add yes ...

This is utter BS and you know it. I am buying relics as easy as from vendor shop. Your statment about buying relics is pure trolling.

u spend 4hrs a day unsuccessfully trying to snipe a value pack.

First you are limited by your wallet ... not many have money to buy and then sell pearl items for silver and second those who are can not buy more than 5 items per week. And its because we want to avoid P2W aspect right?  Stop crying and fork out those 15 usd for your own value pack.

Are you some special privileged player that is somehow entitelet to a free value pack? Can't you understand that people aren't posting value packs in thousands so everyone can get a free one? Oh you have spent 4hours (highly doubt it) trying to get one?  I have spend 2 weeks trying to get a dandy box for my alt .... guess what i still do not have it.

This is BS again and hear-say. Your guild mate is trolling you but no that isnt the case right?  Whole bidding system is somehow rigged agains you that or aliens.

Everything in this game is ment to be a time sink and so is market. But you all are acutomed to markets in other MMOs where you can buy everything you want and money is the problem .... here its different silver is easy to make and items are cheap but there are not enough to go around.

To change market you have to change the core of the game and that will not happen.

Posted (edited)

Plunge is talking about stuff he doesnt know anything about (as usual). And no, logic certainly doesnt dictate that because of misinformation what Plunge said makes any more sense. You may need both your reading and logic modules adjusted as it seems. Logic says that in case of uncertainty you go with the null hypothesis (there is no difference) / okhams razor (there is no difference because that makes the least assumptions)

Edited by MajorS

Posted

In his defense.There have been many GMs who have been wrong on their statements even though everyone carries it like it's a bible.

Not sure if retarded, or haven't opened the marketplace or attempted to figure out how it works in any -----ing way for half a year. The more Relics there are on the market, the more proof of what you're saying is bullshit.

Every 29 seconds you try and Bid on something, if you fail the 1/100, it rolls over because someone's selling it for the same price or less (except one Market Location above yours), thus not allowing you to purchase the not "cheapest item".

I also like how you refuse administrative posts saying regions don't effect pre-order success. (Post Above.)

I also like how you show that non-existent Value Pack for sale. What, could you not wait the 20+ minutes for one to appear before taking a screenshot? -----ing lazy.

Plunge back at it again with the illogical, lazy based shitposting with no idea of how the game works, while trying to whiteknight that nothing is wrong, and it's all on your end.

Cancer like you are why people think it's okay for Devs to completely ignore issues with the game. Because why wouldn't they? They would have to employ someone to create, and code a system. Why would they do that when there are JUST ENOUGH people that think it's fine so it doesn't hurt their direct profits?

Such as this one. Where GMs have specified that Region such as Calpheon Balenos etc DOES affect preorders. However, I understand not everyone can see all posts on forums and I forgive your sin.

Posted (edited)

Plunge is talking about stuff he doesnt know anything about (as usual). And no, logic certainly doesnt dictate that because of misinformation what Plunge said makes any more sense. You may need both your reading and logic modules adjusted as it seems. Logic says that in case of uncertainty you go with the null hypothesis (there is no difference) / okhams razor (there is no difference because that makes the least assumptions)

That really doesn't mean the simplest solution is the truth. What about the argument that Occams razor is only there to
stop scientists from wasting years to deduce all possibilities? Occams razor is more of a rule of thumb.. And isn't a logical
argument to stand on..

“The aim of science is to seek the simplest explanation of complex facts. We are apt to fall into the error of thinking that the facts are simple because simplicity is the goal of our quest. The guiding motto in the life of every natural philosopher should be “Seek simplicity and distrust it.” – Alfred North Whitehead

^ a quote i thought was interesting.

But again. Only my opinion.

P.S Occam's Razor is a principle used in the evaluation of philosophical theories or scientific concepts. In science it is used to eliminate unnecessary parts of a theory if they cannot be observed or proven. The razor is used to shave off the bits you don't need to prove your hypothesis. If we only used occams razor we would have never found out the earth is any more than a solid sphere and that the sun circles the earth. So therefor if you have two theories that pass your test that doesn't mean that only the simpler one could be true..Occams razor doesn't deal in absolutes.  And yeah this will even contradict some things i think or believe. But again.. Because i don't echo chamber myself i try to stay objective and constantly look up information that contradicts what i believe at any one given point. 

Edited by Freeway

Posted

You know the market is screwed when you are trying to list something and the game refuses to let you match the current lowest price for it.

I've been trying to sell a TRI Liverto and the current lowest is 3 mil less than the minimum i can list at.

Posted

Not sure if retarded, or haven't opened the marketplace or attempted to figure out how it works in any -----ing way for half a year. The more Relics there are on the market, the more proof of what you're saying is bullshit.

Every 29 seconds you try and Bid on something, if you fail the 1/100, it rolls over because someone's selling it for the same price or less (except one Market Location above yours), thus not allowing you to purchase the not "cheapest item".

I also like how you refuse administrative posts saying regions don't effect pre-order success. (Post Above.)

I also like how you show that non-existent Value Pack for sale. What, could you not wait the 20+ minutes for one to appear before taking a screenshot? -----ing lazy.

Plunge back at it again with the illogical, lazy based shitposting with no idea of how the game works, while trying to whiteknight that nothing is wrong, and it's all on your end.

Cancer like you are why people think it's okay for Devs to completely ignore issues with the game. Because why wouldn't they? They would have to employ someone to create, and code a system. Why would they do that when there are JUST ENOUGH people that think it's fine so it doesn't hurt their direct profits?

@Ayl 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0