• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is Sorc. really the most difficult class to play, but also the most powerful?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

But dude, seriously, ranger's buttons are the hardest to press, u should know what I mean if u have played the class.

I'd consider it more annoying then hard, but I get what u mean.

Posted

Ok first of all sorceress is not as storng as people think or make her to be.

Iframes don't work as they did at the start of the game. You cannot spam it and be 100% secure as some people claim. It especially shows when fighting a ranger who uses a bow you can try spam the nightcrow but you will get some hits between. Unless one of you is lagging that is but that is another story of how the legend of the iframes came to existance.

Second I'm not sure it's the hardest but it has a few downsides.

One already mentioned is shards of darkness. NO OTHER CLASS HAS THAT. When you use a skill and wan to take fulla dvantage of it you need to see if you have enough mana and time and if it's not on cloodown. On sorc you also have to consider shards of darkness as s resource for a lot of skills. how do you gather those shards? Easy they regnerate over time there are skills that can give you all 30 with one click (but take a bit of your life for it) or you can get them by hitting an oppponent...with your amulet (yeah scythe gives you literally 0). So it get's preatty tricky in pvp when you have one more thing to consider. Also you can have a max of 30 and most skills use 10-15 shards and the famous AP buff takes all. It would be a great mechanic if 2-3 other classes would have similiar things but nope we make a special case.

Second is a lot of sorc mobility skills burn stamina like a dragon and you might end up unable to utilize their normal mobility if you don't watch it.

No real self healing (skill for this on a sorc is a joke :P ), doesn't have any skill to replenish their mana to max like most classes and nightcrow ona  scythe always makes yous top and swing the damned thing stoping you in place making you an ideal target :P .

It's not a bad class but it seems they experimented a lot tot ry and make it unique, they somehow succeed but made a few  things that can irritate. not a class I would recommend for a begginer unles they feel the need for a little challenge.

If there's any thing DK has that sorceress needs is their mana sustain. I'd love that...

1 person likes this

Posted

Its not hard to be a decent ranger.

It IS hard to be an excellent ranger.

Posted

-1/10 bait thread

Posted

It also seems to be the most popular class.

Why?

not because of the reasons in your title, but because it's fun and it's sexy. Add to that that she's one of the 4 starting classes (considering KR OBT).

Posted

ninja and kuno are difficult too, but the can go invis which is a pretty cheesy and op engauge 

lolCAT.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

If there's any thing DK has that sorceress needs is their mana sustain. I'd love that...

turn on the sword glowing buff and you'll gain more mana iirc, along with the shift-Q.

Posted

No.  Sorcerer is very easy to play.  One of the easiest.

Posted

Lots of ppl talk about sorc iframes like it is infinite without stamina management, also with servers status, 90% of those iframes u get hit or grabbed through so yeah go go iframes.

Posted

Sorcerer apparently is the weakest class in offensive and defensive aspects.

It's combat mobility is totally bad, evasion sux, no real defenses, and damage output even with constant crits makes it look like it's hitting with noodles.

Scythe is no better. It's utterly slow, telegraphed and locks the character within the animation for so long that it's very easy to kill.

Sorcerer needs a lot of buffs, especially in damage output and in mobility and evasion.

Posted (edited)

^ the above is a Poe 

What is the most difficult class?

in an actual MMORPG group setting .. Tamer and Valk  ... hence their non existence at end game guild fights

Edited by iller

Posted

All classes are easy, some easier than others, this isn't Neurosurgery.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorc: I-frame, kd, spin2win.

Ranger: Sucks.

Posted

turn on the sword glowing buff and you'll gain more mana iirc, along with the shift-Q.

I think you need to re-read my post.

Posted (edited)

Highest skill ceiling is Ninja.

Ninja > Kuno > Valk > Musa > rest

Edited by Hissis

Posted

I think you need to re-read my post.

my bad