• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dark Knight or Sorc?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all. I have played almost all the classes briefly at 56.

The only 2 that interest me are Sorc and DK.

In regards to PvE only, which do you think takes the edge?

I love the feel of DK, but I'm not sure I'll enjoy the awakening till I can play it.

With the Sorc though I love the awakening form and gameplay.

Hard thing about DK too is getting gear. I don't like to upgrade my gear as I'm still a noob.

I have a DUO Rosar and about 200m to spend with full Jarretes and PRI Grunil Armor

Posted

DK grinds faster than sorc in korea. Both are really good in pve.

Posted

Hi all. ..

I have a DUO Rosar...

I hate you xD  I've been trying since DK release to buy one Oo

Posted

I got so lucky. All my attempts to buy a TRI are futile.

I'm wondering if I should just play Sorc till people quit their DKs and sell their gear :D

Posted

Both are good options, but from what I've seen and many say about DK is that they basically drop their preawakening weap after they get awakening, 90-95% of the time they're just in awakening, at most preawakening will be used for mobility, and some skills if you some how got the important ones on cd from awakening

DK, Good mobility, block, heavy nuker, not able to spam iframe, insanely good range attacks, insanely good AOE.

Sorc, perma iframe, block, decent mobility, has to swap from pre and awakening to do well, unless you just plan to spin2win.

Pretty much all I can say on Sorc since I never did play it, just seen others play.

Hopefully this is some how helpful.

1 person likes this

Posted

I main a warrior, but I have a sorc alt and have been playing DK a bunch since it got released and I like the playstyle a lot. The reason for me liking all 3 classes is because I like being melee and jump into mobs/players and fight them close up. This is something you get with warrior and sorc in both pre awakened and awakened form, but for DK, it'll be more of a ranged class in awakened form, although it seems to be close to mid range casting. This is something to be aware of, and my suggestion would be to level your DK to 56, then keep playing your sorc untill we get DK awakening

Posted

Sorc is a great class, awesome in pve and great in pvp due to her hardcore burstdamage and iframes, aswell as ranged CC. Sorc kinda felt the other way around when it came to getting good at it. it was hard to learn but easy to master. i played my sorc up to lv. 59 and ive had a great time with it! other classes got boring quick, the sorc just doesnt for me.

DK as it is now has nothing to do with the awakened DK, if you like the agile/evasive melee youll be disappointed, DK becomes a mid-long range class which seems to be alot squishier then the sorc from what i could see in videos from the korean build. the dk will have more of the glass cannon feeling, since the sorc is able to stay alive pretty long due to her iframes.

i hope i could help with you class decision, have a nice saturday lads!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0