• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rip failstacking after future patch

72 posts in this topic

Posted

If this gets updated, so will the cron stone update patch. Which probably is also part of why they did it in KR

Posted

time to fs on red nose armor

Posted

I dont say that the overall idea isnt good... but on the other hand they have to add some procedure to obtain failstack : I cannot use livertos or red nose for low tier failstack (i would say < 25 .. that is the most common and used till DUO)

Indeed, the intent is fine, but you can't just change 1 part of a failstack/enhance system and call it a day and hope everything works out well.

Posted (edited)

. but on the other hand they have to add some procedure to obtain failstack

Yep, they are going to start sell valk cry for fail stack 9_9 ( thing they already do in kr )

When i think somes ppl still try to defend the way they "force" more and more players to use the cash shop

But EU dont sell valk cry "because its p2w, and EU dont do p2w" kappaface.png?1kappaface.png?1kappaface.png?1kappaface.png?1

We are going to have that update at some point without any other sort of "boost" to help our enchant ( like no %sucess boost or so )

thoses guys might limit somes CS abuse for our version ( and that's good - too bad they dont limit even more CS abuse ), but in the other hand they neither balance the game itself to offset that. That's just remarkably stupid.

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Item ]

● The success rate of succeeding beyond the potential of the following equipment items has increased. (However, excluding the grade exceeding the potential of Jang-Dong) (Correction)

Does this mean that it's only getting to +15 that's getting affected, and not the chance of getting PRI+?

Posted

Item ]

● The success rate of succeeding beyond the potential of the following equipment items has increased. (However, excluding the grade exceeding the potential of Jang-Dong) (Correction)

Does this mean that it's only getting to +15 that's getting affected, and not the chance of getting PRI+?

Bearing in mind that it's a google translate that is how it looks.

Still waiting for a properly translated post to make my final judgement on the matter, but this combined with cron stone energy could literally kill the game cause if you think enhancing is hell now - ho boy.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont get it. How are you suppose to failstack after this gets implemented O.o

It's pretty much every green item in the game, that got increased success-rate.

I feel I need to see this change in a larger context and with correct translation. Because based on this limited information only, it sounds to insane to be the full truth. The gear disparity between those that enchanted pre-change and those that just started working on gear, would be to massive. 

Posted

Who will not make boss gear till this update, practically can forget about it. I cant believe what the mormons developing this game...

Posted

Who will not make boss gear till this update, practically can forget about it. I cant believe what the mormons developing this game...

they need something like this otherwise how can they introduce valk's cry without causing a shit storm.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Leozyo

Posted (edited)

It's pretty much every green item in the game, that got increased success-rate.

the way i understand that, they allow higher success rate. So instead of beeing caped at 45% ( random value ) you will now be able to go at 60% ( random value )

It mean the base item success rate doesnt change, but more fail stack will be able to be used... which is VERY sneaky. ( as reminder KR version sell fail stack in the cash shop.. )

That way you will still need to waste tons of resources on fail stack.. xD  = in the end, that's not really a boost..

So ppl might not be able anymore to use "cheap" item to build fail stack  >>>>> But hey ! dont worry, the cash shop sell fail stack. ( at least in KR, but snce our version do not sell thoses, "we" are going to be absolutely f"ed, because ofc ! they wont balance the base game for us...xD )

Guess now, everyone is more clearly going to see what i'am saying since a freaking long time... Thoses guys turn things annoying to always promote cash shop solution / p2w

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

I cant believe what the mormons developing this game...

Wait... the Mormons created BDO?  I'm so confused now...

3 people like this

Posted

the way i understand that, they allow higher success rate. So instead of beeing caped at 45% ( random value ) you will now be able to go at 60% ( random value )

It mean the base item success rate doesnt change, but more fail stack will be able to be used... which is VERY sneaky. ( as reminder KR version sell fail stack in the cash shop.. )

That way you will still need to waste tons of resources on fail stack.. xD  = in the end, that's not really a boost..

ok..

IF this is what they are changing , for me it could be ok...

obviously , for building better failstacks i prefer low caps... but at the end FOR ME it is important green items for building FS till 20-25

another thing... yellow grunil vs green grunil will have different treatment ?!

Posted (edited)

Yea, institute this and watch the game population drop even worse then last summer.  The game has a lot of good, but if the cash shop gets any more involved, plus making it harder to gear up, see ya BDO.  CF/CU are getting closer and closer.  Maybe they wanna get all the cash while they can?

Edited by LordLeshil

Posted

What the ----- is "Jang-Dong"?!

1 person likes this

Posted

What the ----- is "Jang-Dong"?!

we are afraid of the answer on this question :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean, unless I'm overthinking things, it seems to me there is some overreaction here.

Reblath did not make the list, and I doubt that is by mistake. You can still failstack on it, which unless there is a better item out there that made this list, should be just fine.

Or am I missing something?

of course they are, it's the norm to overreact here.

Posted

CtIeMTqWIAADzw3.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

they need something like this otherwise how can they introduce valk's cry without causing a shit storm.

Do you realize how stupid that statement is?  This is a change thats going to Korea.... who have had valks cry for how long now?  It's not a change so they can implement that feature *eye roll*

Posted (edited)

Wife: What are you doing?
Me: Make a TET

This damn game...

Image result for stacking plates

Edited by Stabby

Posted

lolxD

Posted

Called it

...really kind of an obvious change to make though

Posted

However switching from awake to non awake faster will change a few things....only thing i hate is not being able to set a different key for jump that isn't SPACE...god forbids jumping in the middle of a combo or dashing is a thing now, seriously what is the point on promptness being bound to the jump action.

I still wonder why it's also hotkey'd to your spacebar, if you have bad ping, you always tend to jump after switching because you're spamming it sometimes. Though I wonder if the awakening switch applies when the character is standing still or whenever (in between combo or idle).

Posted (edited)

Do you realize how stupid that statement is?  This is a change thats going to Korea.... who have had valks cry for how long now?  It's not a change so they can implement that feature *eye 

Ok. Since u seem to need a bit more to understand what I mean let me spell it out to you. The more we cry here the higher chance we get for a statement "we guys listened to your concerns and since we cant change the game we can give you valks cry". Bad change for players, good change for PA and Kakao. I have never said that this change is done to implement valks cry but this might be a good excuse to implement it after all.  

And I seriously doubt that this change in Korea is implemented as a catch up mechanic instead of a cash shop related one.

Edited by Isteria