• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rip failstacking after future patch

72 posts in this topic

Posted

What the ----- is "Jang-Dong"?!

Long Duck Dong's cousin?

Posted

Ok. Since u seem to need a bit more to understand what I mean let me spell it out to you. The more we cry here the higher chance we get for a statement "we guys listened to your concerns and since we cant change the game we can give you valks cry". Bad change for players, good change for PA and Kakao. I have never said that this change is done to implement valks cry but this might be a good excuse to implement it after all.  

And I seriously doubt that this change in Korea is implemented as a catch up mechanic instead of a cash shop related one.

Well thats different than saying, they are doing this change to implement another change in another region that players dont want.

My post literally says get your cards ready lol I am not denying its a cash shop change but in the form of artisan memories.... not valks cry.

Posted

TL;DR: PEN all your shits now before this update hits. (✿◡‿◡)

just upgrade your items for blue quality and move on...

Posted

just upgrade your items for blue quality and move on...

'nother one who thinks reform stones affect enhancing chance :thinking:

Posted

Add valks tears/advice or don't bring this shit patch over to NA/EU.

Posted

, I mean, unless I'm overthinking things, it seems to me there is some overreaction here.

Reblath did not make the list, and I doubt that is by mistake. You can still failstack on it, which unless there is a better item out there that made this list, shouldbe just fine.

Or am I missing something?

Idk about you or others but I don't go past 15 failstacks with reblath. Because I can't. It upgrades before that often enough.  

Posted

Idk about you or others but I don't go past 15 failstacks with reblath. Because I can't. It upgrades before that often enough.  

Sadly yes, I tried and I suspect the drought we see on the exchange is people using concentrated stones to build failstacks, when this patch hit it will be even worst.

The crappiest thing is, you invest in a better weapon and at that point Pearl Abyss just sees you as a whale, it makes no sense better and more expensive gear is penalized making the entire process a zero sum game, all so they can sell more P2W crap ... this is why people hate F2P games, its not the P2W itself ... its more like how they end up treating the players as nothing but wallets.

2 people like this

Posted

Dog shit game! 

Roll on Camelot Unchained I'll be leaving this piece of Korean shit in my rear view mirror.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dog shit game! 

Roll on Camelot Unchained I'll be leaving this piece of Korean shit in my rear view mirror.

Have fun.  Game looks like fcking shit lol.

Posted

What the ----- is "Jang-Dong"?!

bill-cosby-face.jpg

Posted

So, assuming this basically breaks the current mechanics used to create high end gear because Reblath won't FS past +15...

Will they increase the price of high enchanted gear on the MP? Because if they are not careful with this, it could have a really poor impact on players like me who prefer to purchase our gear pre-enchanted as opposed to do deal with the RNG. If there is no profit to be made, other players won't bother to enchant and resell gear...

Posted

it could have a really poor impact on players like me who prefer to purchase our gear pre-enchanted as opposed to do deal with the RNG. If there is no profit to be made, other players won't bother to enchant and resell gear...

You are trying to bypass Kakao by not spending huge sums of money in the CS enchanting. This will simply reduce supply to prod folks into spending more to avoid bad game mechanics. Either spend now, or wait till kakao dreams up a new game design that you can pay to bypass.

Posted

So, assuming this basically breaks the current mechanics used to create high end gear because Reblath won't FS past +15...

Will they increase the price of high enchanted gear on the MP? Because if they are not careful with this, it could have a really poor impact on players like me who prefer to purchase our gear pre-enchanted as opposed to do deal with the RNG. If there is no profit to be made, other players won't bother to enchant and resell gear...

As far as I can tell, and bear in mind this is google translated patch notes which is, well, less than stellar; the price of up to +15 gear is lowered on the market (the levels affected by this change) - everything else remains unchanged. That is, keep in mind, if the # of items hitting the market remains the same and all that jazz.

Posted

Saw it coming when they removed the ability to spawn in place on characters under level 10, where the SPEND 50 PEARLS?11! shit pops up for the revive.

Posted

Saw it coming when they removed the ability to spawn in place on characters under level 10, where the SPEND 50 PEARLS?11! shit pops up for the revive.

You can still do this as long as its in velia btw

Posted

I hope we never receive that

Posted

Everyone is freaking out about fail stacks and I am just sitting here thinking, "hey that Sticky UI thing actually looks pretty rad"

Posted

Yea, institute this and watch the game population drop even worse then last summer.  The game has a lot of good, but if the cash shop gets any more involved, plus making it harder to gear up, see ya BDO.  CF/CU are getting closer and closer.  Maybe they wanna get all the cash while they can?

CF/CU?

Posted

Yay more money for them 

Posted

CF/CU?

Crow Fall and Camelot Unchained

Posted